If I squint kinda weird and my eyes were blue I literally have gandy tier eye area

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

praying to the AI overlords for 2107 after A.I.
Joined
Feb 9, 2024
Posts
8,764
Reputation
13,302
Should I just get one eye surgery, and eye color changing and just be fucking gandy tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: DrRodger and mxl4chi1
changing eye color from brown to blue would give you a higher roi than all other eye surgeries combined but is there even a good one that doesnt look like cheap halloween contacts?
 
  • +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
changing eye color from brown to blue would give you a higher roi than all other eye surgeries combined but is there even a good one that doesnt look like cheap halloween contacts?
Idk

If there is it isn’t widely available

If it was widely available and more info I’d do it in a heartbeat but I need jaw surgery first
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
No you're ethnic
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and mxl4chi1

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
8
Views
66
TGUN.
TGUN.
Hardyz
Replies
36
Views
149
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top