If I start eating now? Is it too late for me to gain weight?

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
What? Are you dying soon? Bulk and you’ll gain.

Just eat a lot until you have to puke.

my bodyweight doubled from 15-20

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Sorry bro but this is the dumbest question i'v ever heard...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and stuckneworleans
Fill your chest with air

No shit it's not. Started lifting 15 and got big (63 to 85 kg), although I stopped eating and now at 17 I weigh 65kg. Just make sure you don't be a lazy fuck and waste your progress from not eating like I did, starting from the beginning again sucks donkey cock

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Sorry bro but this is the dumbest question i'v ever heard...
I’m diagnosed with OCD and I’ve starved myself my entire life, I feel like others who have had proper nutrition their entire lives I can’t catch up with

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and RAITEIII
you will gain weight regardless, you're 15, your bones are still developing. you will gain mass from sheer skeletal development, you will also gain some muscle mass through normal aging.

Fuck niggas who ask how to gain weight bro I don’t even have to fucking try cause my genetics are so dog shit

Fuck niggas who ask how to gain weight bro I don’t even have to fucking try cause my genetics are so dog shit
I’m on the other end of the spectrum
My wrists are 5.5in

I’m on the other end of the spectrum

My wrists are 5.5in
Your 15 you still can grow just sports Maxx tbh don’t mouth breathe though whatever you do teeth light contact and always nose breathe

Your 15 you still can grow just sports Maxx tbh don’t mouth breathe though whatever you do teeth light contact and always nose breathe
what sports are the best?

15 and has used heroin, christ almighty.

do GH, not heroin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

do GH, not heroin.
I want to do GH, but I’m not educated on it. I’d appreciate it if you could give me a source so I can get into it

do GH, not heroin.
Also I smoked it, not injected. I’ve only ever injected cocaine

I’m diagnosed with OCD and I’ve starved myself my entire life, I feel like others who have had proper nutrition their entire lives I can’t catch up with
Uhmm you're 15 you have years to grow don't worry about that. Men stop growing fully around 21-23.
And if you start eating good right now and exercising you will hit your genetic potential.

There was a study done on a malnourished kid, after he started eating properly his body healed and got stronger/bigger real fast.

Tip's
- Hit the gym hard (full body 3x week if new) focus on compounds get stronger on those.
- Join a martial arts school (Boxing, Muay thai, Bjj etc.) or any other sport.
- 7-9 hour's of sleep everynight
- Nutritious diet full of fruit's,veggies and protein ( high protein/high fat ) ( and eat enough calories your growing) + multivitamin/vitamin D

Pretty much the basics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Uhmm you're 15 you have years to grow don't worry about that. Men stop growing fully around 21-23.
And if you start eating good right now and exercising you will hit your genetic potential.

There was a study done on a malnourished kid, after he started eating properly his body healed and got stronger/bigger real fast.

Tip's
- Hit the gym hard (full body 3x week if new) focus on compounds get stronger on those.
- Join a martial arts school (Boxing, Muay thai, Bjj etc.) or any other sport.
- 7-9 hour's of sleep everynight
- Nutritious diet full of fruit's,veggies and protein ( high protein/high fat ) ( and eat enough calories your growing) + multivitamin/vitamin D

Pretty much the basics.
doesn’t fruit fuck up your skin with collagen