If I took Methylphenidat from 15 to 19, is it over?

Gingercel (no chin)

Gingercel (no chin)

Iron
I took Methylphenidat from 15 to now from dosage of 30-50mg each day.

I heard it could tamper with your bodys growth during puberty and as i didnt really grow since i was 15 i wonder if I will stay a manlet for ever or if it could help me if I stop taking it.

I read about the growth plates of legs closing at 19 and i just turned 19 so if heightmaxxing is possible i need to start ASAP.

Also is the thing about Dick shrinkage true if so can I reverse it?

If you didn't grow since 15, the growth plates in your legs are closed. Save for limb lengthening surgery.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gingercel (no chin)
who cares your focusing levels in 15? dont take this shit until things start get serious imo

If you didn't grow since 15, the growth plates in your legs are closed. Save for limb lengthening surgery.
I took Methylphenidat from 15 to now from dosage of 30-50mg each day.

I heard it could tamper with your bodys growth during puberty and as i didnt really grow since i was 15 i wonder if I will stay a manlet for ever or if it could help me if I stop taking it.

I read about the growth plates of legs closing at 19 and i just turned 19 so if heightmaxxing is possible i need to start ASAP.

View attachment 1785378

Also is the thing about Dick shrinkage true if so can I reverse it?
Try Relaxin 2 instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
it's not looking good bruv 😹😹

• +1
Try Relaxin 2 instead.
I live in germany and i believe that stuff is illegal. Do you think a doctor could prescribe me growth hormones and is there any way to messure if i didnt grow because of the meds or if i just maxxed my genes at 183cm.

I live in germany and i believe that stuff is illegal. Do you think a doctor could prescribe me growth hormones and is there any way to messure if i didnt grow because of the meds or if i just maxxed my genes at 183cm.
hell nah manlet

• +1
I am proof this isn't true. You likely just don't have enough HGH in your body.

Cope. If he didn't grow at all since 15/16, his legs aren't gonna be open at 19. What is your proof?
I grew 3.25cm in two weeks, haven't grown in two years.
The spinal growth plates are open until about 25, legs until about 19.

• +1
So the reason why some people stop growing early is because of HGH levels? 3.25 cm in 2 weeks is extremely fast. How accurate were the measurements, 3.25 is pretty precise.

So the reason why some people stop growing early is because of HGH levels? 3.25 cm in 2 weeks is extremely fast. How accurate were the measurements, 3.25 is pretty precise.
I'd say fairly accurate because I've measured my morning height multiple times a day, for several days and I kept getting the same conclusion. Sounds surreal but that's what happened to me.

• Woah
I'd say fairly accurate because I've measured my morning height multiple times a day, for several days and I kept getting the same conclusion. Sounds surreal but that's what happened to me.
What was your stack?

Cope. If he didn't grow at all since 15/16, his legs aren't gonna be open at 19. What is your proof?
my legs are pretty long but my upper body is not and i dont think there is any surgery for it also i have a bit of skoliose do you think my back can still grow?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 1901
my legs are pretty long but my upper body is not and i dont think there is any surgery for it also i have a bit of skoliose do you think my back can still grow?
I don't know. I'd be skeptical since you haven't grown for a while. Enchanted elixir seems to think you can. Fixing your posture could help whether you grow or not.