if i transitioned i would fog all these beckies

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
one of my fan accounts just sent me this image lmfao

ngl i would let tranny version of me suck my dick but i wouldnt date her bc im just too hypermasculine now, not even the girl filter removed my hollow cheeks, chin, low set brows, hooding, deep set orbitals, infra glabbelar notch that @andy9432 always pisses on me about, my high masculine hairline, etc.
i miss looking feminine tbh when i literally got bitches, even though the faceapp gender filter always recognized me as female, for some reason girls were just more attracted to the feminine look?

negl i would rather have old me suck my dick than current version if i were to transition myself.

damn imagine that face with big ol implanted titties, a fat bbl ass and a nice mutilated pussy via surgery, you'd be gay to not hit lmfao. imagine those juicy lips on your cock, i bet you've never seen a girl irl with those type of lips before. anyways guys should i trannymaxx? I feel like it'd be hard because I'd need facial feminization surgery along with a bbl implants snippin da dick off etc. back then i was already woman passing, bc when i was homeless w my mom a guy approached us asking why her daughter was out lmfao. i'd legit need to get buccal fat grafts now chin zygomatic and jaw shaving rhinoplasty (my nose grew twice it's size after hgh aromasin and mk677 BRUTAL) so did my hairline so i'd need hairline reduction to look more feminine as well, blephorplasty and a brow lift to remove my hooding and get more high-set brows, and then i may be able to look more female passing with some makeup and body work.

what do you guys think? don't you DARE call me gay for this thread, when you fuckers say i looked better before when i literally looked like a girl and had female ratios. what do i do im at a crossroads, help me out! Is it time to come out and become Jessica Sapphire, or what my niggas?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: quackspirations, 7zyzz7, Deleted member 16369 and 12 others
Did not read

Shut up faggot

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad, Deleted member 16369 and datboijj
Did not read

Shut up faggot
once i transition im gonna come to your house and seduce you and then fuck you in the ass and youll think im a pretty girl until i reveal my 7 inch punisher you faggot youd like that huh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Deleted member 19680, FrameMogger and 6 others
Go to r/Inceltear

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
James i would fuck you all day long bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 22190
You look like the devil's son

View attachment 1876838View attachment 1876839View attachment 1876840View attachment 1876841View attachment 1876844View attachment 1876845View attachment 1876846View attachment 1876847View attachment 1876848
ngl i would let tranny version of me suck my dick but i wouldnt date her bc im just too hypermasculine now, not even the girl filter removed my hollow cheeks, chin, low set brows, hooding, deep set orbitals, infra glabbelar notch that @andy9432 always pisses on me about, my high masculine hairline, etc.
i miss looking feminine tbh when i literally got bitches, even though the faceapp gender filter always recognized me as female, for some reason girls were just more attracted to the feminine look? View attachment 1876851
negl i would rather have old me suck my dick than current version if i were to transition myself.
View attachment 1876854View attachment 1876855View attachment 1876856View attachment 1876857View attachment 1876858View attachment 1876859
damn imagine that face with big ol implanted titties, a fat bbl ass and a nice mutilated pussy via surgery, you'd be gay to not hit lmfao. imagine those juicy lips on your cock, i bet you've never seen a girl irl with those type of lips before. anyways guys should i trannymaxx? I feel like it'd be hard because I'd need facial feminization surgery along with a bbl implants snippin da dick off etc. back then i was already woman passing, bc when i was homeless w my mom a guy approached us asking why her daughter was out lmfao. i'd legit need to get buccal fat grafts now chin zygomatic and jaw shaving rhinoplasty (my nose grew twice it's size after hgh aromasin and mk677 BRUTAL) so did my hairline so i'd need hairline reduction to look more feminine as well, blephorplasty and a brow lift to remove my hooding and get more high-set brows, and then i may be able to look more female passing with some makeup and body work.

what do you guys think? don't you DARE call me gay for this thread, when you fuckers say i looked better before when i literally looked like a girl and had female ratios. what do i do im at a crossroads, help me out! Is it time to come out and become Jessica Sapphire, or what my niggas?
Why are all zoomers gays?

What are they putting in the woter ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 16133
View attachment 1876838View attachment 1876839View attachment 1876840View attachment 1876841View attachment 1876844View attachment 1876845View attachment 1876846View attachment 1876847View attachment 1876848
i miss looking feminine tbh when i literally got bitches, even though the faceapp gender filter always recognized me as female, for some reason girls were just more attracted to the feminine look? View attachment 1876851
View attachment 1876854View attachment 1876855View attachment 1876856View attachment 1876857View attachment 1876858View attachment 1876859

You look like a younger Stacy version of your mom

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and RetardSubhuman
bbc only @MentalcelTyronelite @tyronelite

• Ugh..
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 12234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, RetardSubhuman and ifyouwannabemylover
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19157
i was gonna transition back then i already was starting when i used makeup and then i made an account here after lurking for 1.5 years and learned about masc maxxing
literally you could pass as a tranny unlike @thecel

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
h

how nigga????

we should make a song you got a good voice unironically

i was gonna transition back then i already was starting when i used makeup and then i made an account here after lurking for 1.5 years and learned about masc maxxing
id b down vro, we can make some
super sonic sounds by using ableton + FL combined

id b down vro, we can make some
super sonic sounds by using ableton + FL combined
i wanna make blackpill curse 2 to have like a bunch of different incels on it like the incel avengers

i wanna make blackpill curse 2 to have like a bunch of different incels on it like the incel avengers
are you actually incel as in you never had sex

im incel by association to this website but ive creampied too many blonde girls

are you actually incel as in you never had sex

im incel by association to this website but ive creampied too many blonde girls
im a khhv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Something about female you is reminding me of Julia Roberts

Julia-Roberts-1989.jpg

Something about female you is reminding me of Julia Roberts

Julia-Roberts-1989.jpg
both are transgender!
also that's a really good pheno tbh for women ngl

i have lighter eyes but i think faceapp made them darker with the foid filter for some reason maybe to look kinder?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Do it, it's not like your life is gonna get any better

Do it, it's not like your life is gonna get any better
i mean im 5 7 rn itd be better than nothing but i dont wanna live as a woman with high estrogen it'd be fucking horrible

make another vid in hamza discord

It’s over nigga
I walk around with a bra on because it gets me more attention than being a not gay nigga incel nowadays tbh

• Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior
It’s over nigga
I walk around with a bra on because it gets me more attention than being a not gay nigga incel nowadays tbh
u ideally want no attention

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • +1
Reactions: NFA PB
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach