If I use tweaser to pull out all my pubic hair will it grow back??

Engineeringcel

Engineeringcel

Banned
I've been shaving my dick and balls but I always get a rash (small red bumps) that look bad and are uncomfortable, if I were to pull out the hairs individually using a tweaser will they grow back ??(if they do grow back how long does it take, if its more than like 2 months ill probably do it), bc I will be able to endure pulling them all out but if I have to do it like every week I don't think I could lol

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover, Shkreliii and Napoleon1800
I've been shaving my dick and balls but I always get a rash (small red bumps) that look bad and are uncomfortable, if I were to pull out the hairs individually using a tweaser will they grow back ??(if they do grow back how long does it take, if its more than like 2 months ill probably do it), bc I will be able to endure pulling them all out but if I have to do it like every week I don't think I could lol
Trim

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
just buzz it off nigga tryna do surgery on his nutsack hairs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai, dantemaxxing, Sasuke177 and 4 others
just buzz it off nigga tryna do surgery on his nutsack hairs
I acc might get public hair removal professionally, that would be very awkward tho, like what if I get a semi during it jfl

couldnt you like wax it or something
I'm not spending money on Jewish chemicals jfl, I'll just rip the hairs out with a tweasers like a man

• +1
Reactions: kaugummi
Better to burn them with a lighter.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 51821 and Engineeringcel
Yh bro sit crouched over on your bathroom floor plucking each individual hair from your ballsack like a true alpha and waste 3 hours of your life, only to realise later on that you've now got ingrown hairs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WagedandReady, bradpittshairline, Engineeringcel and 1 other person
Yh bro sit crouched over on your bathroom floor plucking each individual hair from your ballsack like a true alpha and waste 3 hours of your life, only to realise later on that you've now got ingrown hairs
Wait actually, fuck that sound like a pain in the ass lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51821 and cashmerefraud
It’s gonna take like 6 hours and a bunch of infection. Might as well get brazillian

That's probably a good idea, do you know how often I'd have to go??
Women say after the first few sessions hair grows slower so I’m guessing once a month for 3-4 months then once every few months unless you want it bald all the time (women t don’t want it fully bald just trimmed)

Women say after the first few sessions hair grows slower so I’m guessing once a month for 3-4 months then once every few months unless you want it bald all the time (women t don’t want it fully bald just trimmed)
Thanks

Its shit. I tried

First of all each hair is painful as fuck, nothing compared to plucking facial hair. Second is that you will almost surely get ingrown hairs and bumps, which are also painful as shit.

Its shit. I tried

First of all each hair is painful as fuck, nothing compared to plucking facial hair. Second is that you will almost surely get ingrown hairs and bumps, which are also painful as shit.
Thanks, I'll probably just wax then

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Just trim bro jfl