If I was a white woman

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I would make a YouTube channel to just talk about how patriarchy is good and manly men mog and that men are superior to women

Then the dumb self improvement copers would give me all their money it’s perfect 🤩

Like u could legit be rich asf off of that just be skinny white and ur gonna blow up in a day if u appeal to the lonely self improvement cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Kanye West's Cousin, watah and 4 others
Particularly white since any woman would get attention but most of these self improvement ppl are brown and idolise white women so that would be certain success

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and 97baHater
I would show pussy and make banks from horny pajeets

• +1
Reactions: watah and Nick.Harte
Selling your grandma’s panties to these simps for $150 and telling them they’re yours

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I would show pussy and make banks from horny pajeets
Selling your grandma’s panties to these simps for $150 and telling them they’re yours
Somehow i wouldn’t wanna objectify myself I’d wanna keep my image pure

The cringemaxers respect pure women more anyway and you’d make way more money from this than of

Even as a white mtb you’re gonna blow up

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 97baHater
id find the richest man possible and live an easy life

I would make a YouTube channel to just talk about how patriarchy is good and manly men mog and that men are superior to women

Then the dumb self improvement copers would give me all their money it’s perfect 🤩

Like u could legit be rich asf off of that just be skinny white and ur gonna blow up in a day if u appeal to the lonely self improvement cucks
Go for it, do it, specifically for the German market. Bring on that woman who approached you.

id find the richest man possible and live an easy life
No because then you’d have to give him sex and I assume women think it’s disgusting

If ur a cuteish looking white woman and actually try u can make money urself and get some chad boyfriend

Go for it, do it, specifically for the German market. Bring on that woman who approached you.
I’m not a woman tho I’d just be one more of those cringy scam artists who sell courses :forcedsmile:

There’s hundreads of these nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
No because then you’d have to give him sex and I assume women think it’s disgusting
I see insta whores with high MTN - HTN bfs who are always on vacation and in luxury events.

I’m not a woman tho I’d just be one more of those cringy scam artists who sell courses :forcedsmile:

There’s hundreads of these nowadays
Yeah, that's why I said you should corner the German market. If you do it in English it's nothing special, but if you do it in German and bring in German women you might be a pioneer of that genre if German podcast bros aren't already doing it.

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko