If i was all powerful.

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,490
Reputation
17,475
I would first fly up into the sky and look at the world keep flying for a bit then I would fuck Dasha taran and all the woman I want after that I would snap my fingers and go back to the day of my birth with my current memories and power then I would make only a few changes like making my eyes blue and having a twin I would live the rest of that life normally then the day of the death of my twin I will go back in time again this time removing my twin and make the life goal of that life taking control over my country (Iraq) and making it one of the strongest countries in the world I would keep restarting until I complete that goal then I would restart the life and at my 15 birthday I would go and press the nuclear button in the USA and see if I survive that life and see how the world recovers then after that I would leave this world and make my own world with new nature animals and stuff and take with me 9 humans and make them immortal and respawn each time they day and act like I'm one of them and I would keep messing with them for millions of years for my entertainment and see what happens. I have more but this is all I'm gonna write for now.

@Bipolar2Cel @WonkyChin186 @buccalfatremoval
 
  • +1
Reactions: incomplete, voks, Sett and 3 others
I always said this aswell. If i had the power of god I'd treat the earth like replaying my favorite video game, but trying out different playstyles.
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and ØUROBOROS
I always said this aswell. If i had the power of god I'd treat the earth like replaying my favorite video game, but trying out different playstyles.
Being in such a shitty spot rn and how short life feels really makes me feel like it's over and that there isn't a point in living like realistically if I wanted to leave Iraq go live a good life in another country or even here I would probably have to wait until I'm like 30 thinking about what I would do if I was all powerful helps me cope sometimes but it also reminds me of how shit my irl is.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sett and BigBallsLarry
I would first fly up into the sky and look at the world keep flying for a bit then I would fuck Dasha taran and all the woman I want after that I would snap my fingers and go back to the day of my birth with my current memories and power then I would make only a few changes like making my eyes blue and having a twin I would live the rest of that life normally then the day of the death of my twin I will go back in time again this time removing my twin and make the life goal of that life taking control over my country (Iraq) and making it one of the strongest countries in the world I would keep restarting until I complete that goal then I would restart the life and at my 15 birthday I would go and press the nuclear button in the USA and see if I survive that life and see how the world recovers then after that I would leave this world and make my own world with new nature animals and stuff and take with me 9 humans and make them immortal and respawn each time they day and act like I'm one of them and I would keep messing with them for millions of years for my entertainment and see what happens. I have more but this is all I'm gonna write for now.

@Bipolar2Cel @WonkyChin186 @buccalfatremoval
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
1000053970
 

Similar threads

VIGILIANT
Replies
7
Views
47
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
Z
Replies
0
Views
29
zombi3
Z
hexum.dnd
Replies
4
Views
13
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
ØUROBOROS
Replies
3
Views
44
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top