If I was asian i'm sure i would rope easily [JBW ATTACKS AGAIN]

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,136
Screenshot 2020 05 21 reddit
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 2403
And still asian guys simp like crazy IN EXCHANGE FOR NOTHING EXCEPT GETTING CUCKED BY WHITE GUYS
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
And still asian guys simp like crazy IN EXCHANGE FOR NOTHING EXCEPT GETTING CUCKED BY WHITE GUYS
The worst part is white guys treating female jungle gooks like humans
i hate white simps
 
And still asian guys simp like crazy IN EXCHANGE FOR NOTHING EXCEPT GETTING CUCKED BY WHITE GUYS

I don't simp son

Never simp son

Death before dishonour son
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 2403
Normie guy Noodlewhore
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
0
Views
13
macbookpro_2015
M
TheMaxxer333
Discussion Would you rope if
Replies
2
Views
44
registerfasterusing
registerfasterusing
T
Replies
23
Views
102
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
hax
Replies
14
Views
56
ethnogitis
ethnogitis
Gudlifer
Replies
8
Views
96
[polarity]
[polarity]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top