if I was black I wouldn't be an incel tbh

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Midget Supremacist, total bigger death small power
niggers dont need to be htn+
so long as u dont look like that codywinters guy id say ur good as a blackcel
coupled with the fact im 6'5, have an above average frame and muscle mass for a natty
decent cock
being a nigger would also make me NT automatically
I would literally just start playing basketball and i'd be set
SFcels will cope saying even tyrones only get ltb braphogs are coping.

idk what do u guys think: @Gengar @murdah @klip11

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, beefliverontop, flippasav and 8 others
coupled with the fact im 6'5, have an above average frame and muscle mass for a natty
Impossible to be incel at this height...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IwillRope2024, Zonar, noonespecial and 3 others
decent cock

True. It’s not even about looks anymore, it’s about SMV. What’s your dick size though? :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
:lul::lul:

It'd be even worse if your black, tf are you on about?

Most women only fuck with either Tyrones or their idea of a thugmaxxed nigger, and if your not either of them than you won't get anything.

Even then most blacks get lq bitches

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prisms7, lowtiernormiechad, nigtard and 2 others
in the radioactive slums of lahore pakistan
We don’t have any penis studies over there, but the average condom is the same as in the west. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Yo wtf? If ur white then I’m sorry ur holding urself back

• +1
:lul::lul:

It'd be even worse if your black, tf are you on about?

Most women only fuck with either Tyrones or their idea of a thugmaxxed nigger, and if your not either of them than you won't get anything.

Even then most blacks get lq bitches
I used to believe this but the few times i go outside and see some thugmaxxed tall nigger with a tracksuit on, the bitch their with is usually mtb sometimes htb

Nigga if ur 6’7 and white I promise u can get sum bitches. Start being more assertive w girls u have a dominant presence just by existing.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Jockey67, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
facts blacks get hypermasc halo but you need to be athletic and thug-ish dark traid

if youre a normie black and unathletic youll be seen as a dork

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and halloweed
Nigga if ur 6’7 and white I promise u can get sum bitches. Start being more assertive w girls u have a dominant presence just by existing.
im 6'5 but fraud 6'7, and im not gl

I used to believe this but the few times i go outside and see some thugmaxxed tall nigger with a tracksuit on, the bitch their with is usually mtb sometimes htb
This just sounds like some nigger being friends with some girl, you don't know the context

Jamal Murray is your height and has the same size as you. I wasn't impressed seeing his sextape
is that good or bad.... ?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
facts blacks get hypermasc halo but you need to be athletic and thug-ish dark traid

if youre a normie black and unathletic youll be seen as a dork
the blacks that ik that fuck are all sporty and in gangs

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Any experiences w girls at all? What have u heard ab urself from ppl
no experience whatsoever, in my entire life, aside from female teachers, my mum, grandma aunties, you get the gist, i've spoken to girls for maybe a total of 3 minutes

is that good or bad.... ?
It's not bad but I'm a cumskin 6'1" with at least the same size as you both so idk what to tell y'all

• +1
no experience whatsoever, in my entire life, aside from female teachers, my mum, grandma aunties, you get the gist, i've spoken to girls for maybe a total of 3 minutes
Yeah so u don’t even know fr bro. Id suggest a club or bar cause sometimes when girls are faded they just gravitate to the tallest nigga in the room lmao. Go w some friends if u got them you’ll feel less anxious

• +1
Yeah so u don’t even know fr bro. Id suggest a club or bar cause sometimes when girls are faded they just gravitate to the tallest nigga in the room lmao. Go w some friends if u got them you’ll feel less anxious
>go with friends

I havent had any friends since I was 13

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Your face would still be subhuman.We can all cope but the fact is that you were destined to be ugly

decent cock

This is so true. My auntie who is an extremely high ranking pharmaceutical salesman (some shit like that) is married to literal bumb (actually) he showers twice a week, reeks of cigarettes, has massive cracks in his legs due to dryness, lives off her money, drives her car, has a massive bold spot in the middle of his head and looks hideous. He is like 6’4 and probs has a massive shlong. He constantly receives insults from everyone in the family because of how much of a loser he is yet he has a nice place to live, a nice car and pretty much the ideal life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, watah and <6PSLcel
This is so true. My auntie who is an extremely high ranking pharmaceutical salesman (some shit like that) is married to literal bumb (actually) he showers twice a week, reeks of cigarettes, has massive cracks in his legs due to dryness, lives off her money, drives her car, has a massive bold spot in the middle of his head and looks hideous. He is like 6’4 and probs has a massive shlong. He constantly receives insults from everyone in the family because of how much of a loser he is yet he has a nice place to live, a nice car and pretty much the ideal life.
the bbc pill claims yet another

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Your face would still be subhuman.We can all cope but the fact is that you were destined to be ugly
read the original OP

>go with friends

I havent had any friends since I was 13
Since it seems like ur scared to approach girls don’t do this yet but when u feel comfortable go approach girls in daytime places. Cashiers, coffee shops, library shit like that I feel like you’d find one more ur type there. To get that base levek experience tho u gotta run nighttime game. When everyone’s drunk and stuff it’ll make it easier for u

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah and <6PSLcel
niggers really have it easier
i would just get dreads and shit is easy

• +1
Dawg have you watched king richez? He tells like it is for niggers, and it's fucking brootal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and <6PSLcel
Since it seems like ur scared to approach girls don’t do this yet but when u feel comfortable go approach girls in daytime places. Cashiers, coffee shops, library shit like that I feel like you’d find one more ur type there. To get that base levek experience tho u gotta run nighttime game. When everyone’s drunk and stuff it’ll make it easier for u
I dont drink, and i cant stand being around normies, let alone drunk people

You have to actually look good with it, otherwise it just looks goofy

As a nigger, you would have to constantly approach women to get anything

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and lestoa
You have to actually look good with it, otherwise it just looks goofy

As a nigger, you would have to constantly approach women to get anything
most niggers look good with dreads tho

• +1
this yt boy done figure dis shit out fr mane

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
big cope jbw exists for a reason. literally go slay ethnics

• Ugh..
most niggers look good with dreads tho
true tbh, ik some somalicel back in my secondary school who ascended with dreads alone basically

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
U gotta be ugly af or retarded to be a white 6’5 with a good frame and struggle.Your statement makes no sense.White women in west the 85% majority of women want a tall,handsome,WHITE guy,along with other foid races .How the fuck would being black increase your slaying ability?Hypergamy hits everyone dumb ass you thinnk foids who like black guy’s arent looking for Tyrones?In the same way foids finesse white HTN’s for 5 min chadlite/chad pump and dump

• +1
U gotta be ugly af or retarded to be a white 6’5 with a good frame and struggle.Your statement makes no sense.White women in west the 85% majority of women want a tall,handsome,WHITE guy,along with other foid races .How the fuck would being black increase your slaying ability?Hypergamy hits everyone dumb ass you thinnk foids who like black guy’s arent looking for Tyrones?In the same way foids finesse white HTN’s for 5 min chadlite/chad pump and dump
good frame in mumbai, i live in one of the most hypergamous places, the most NT place, im autistic, abused dog, khhv and havent had friends since i was 13, I am now 19

You literally mog me, yet you're KHHV? I wish i had your height :feelscry:

• +1