I dont drink, and i cant stand being around normies, let alone drunk people
Godspeed bro, keep looksmaxxing and run daytime game look for iois

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and <6PSLcel
thoughts ?

niggers dont need to be htn+
so long as u dont look like that codywinters guy id say ur good as a blackcel
coupled with the fact im 6'5, have an above average frame and muscle mass for a natty
decent cock
being a nigger would also make me NT automatically
I would literally just start playing basketball and i'd be set
SFcels will cope saying even tyrones only get ltb braphogs are coping.

idk what do u guys think: @Gengar @murdah @klip11
For what it's worth I get tons of iois from latinas and black girls daily as a LTN 5'10 black male, I am dating an Asian though

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
For what it's worth I get tons of iois from latinas and black girls daily as a LTN 5'10 black male, I am dating an Asian though

Hispanic is easier than Black though. Fuck my hispanic friends slay so fucking mcuh in Miami, they can be ltn and still have a few girls begging to suck their dick/

• +1
@<6PSLcel Check DMs rate my roommate who absolutely slayed (LTB-MTBs)

• +1
I dont drink, and i cant stand being around normies, let alone drunk people
Sounds like you have other problems than your race

You have no friends, don’t talk to women, don’t drink, and don’t want to be around other people, but want women to just show up and fuck you??? Are they from mars?

I like you bro but I’m tried of seeing retarded shit like this. Let’s say you ascended to mid MTN how do u think your life will change? I’m MTN and white and all my experience with women is usually from right place right time and social settings. Not because they think I’m somewhat attractive

• +1
@IwillRope2024 prove him wrong
I literaly see only 5’8 under guys getting girls and then there is me who gets nothing at 6’5

Height does not matter when you’re ugly it only matter when you are htn+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrmogger2882, watah and <6PSLcel
Sounds like you have other problems than your race

You have no friends, don’t talk to women, don’t drink, and don’t want to be around other people, but want women to just show up and fuck you??? Are they from mars?

I like you bro but I’m tried of seeing retarded shit like this. Let’s say you ascended to mid MTN how do u think your life will change? I’m MTN and white and all my experience with women is usually from right place right time and social settings. Not because they think I’m somewhat attractive
getting pussy isnt even that high on my priority list tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • +1
Shouldn’t be, u need to fix your social life before anything
I have absolutely no fucking idea on how to begin doing this, with getting pussy I roughly know what I need to do, basically just ascend, but this, this I have no fucking clue.

I literaly see only 5’8 under guys getting girls and then there is me who gets nothing at 6’5

Height does not matter when you’re ugly it only matter when you are htn+
Just date indian and black girls bro white + tall can save subhuman with those 2 races

• JFL
Reactions: watah and <6PSLcel
Just date indian and black girls bro white + tall can save subhuman with those 2 races
i'm personally white, asian, latina only but if you can't get anything... those can be your starting point.

• +1
I have absolutely no fucking idea on how to begin doing this, with getting pussy I roughly know what I need to do, basically just ascend, but this, this I have no fucking clue.
Normal shit, join clubs, sports teams, go to parties, talk to classmates/coworkers, work on your talking skills etc. if you haven’t enrolled in uni yet you have time to restart your life basically

Like I said earlier, even if you ascend it’s worthless if you can’t meet any women

• +1
Normal shit, join clubs, sports teams, go to parties, talk to classmates/coworkers, work on your talking skills etc. if you haven’t enrolled in uni yet you have time to restart your life basically

Like I said earlier, even if you ascend it’s worthless if you can’t meet any women
im unfit af, and when i went muay thai 2 years ago it was basically the same thing, no one wanted to pair up with me and i was outcasted quick, still went but the place moved, go to clubs, alone, as an ugly autist :lul:?, parties ? how if i literally dont know anyone, talk to classmate/workers i finished school 3 months ago, im not going uni next year, or ever for that matter, and im not employed rn,last job i had it was the same old same old, outcasted within the blink of an eye.

appreciate you trying to give advice, but its over for me until, if ever, i ascend

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
im unfit af, and when i went muay thai 2 years ago it was basically the same thing, no one wanted to pair up with me and i was outcasted quick, still went but the place moved, go to clubs, alone, as an ugly autist :lul:?, parties ? how if i literally dont know anyone, talk to classmate/workers i finished school 3 months ago, im not going uni next year, or ever for that matter, and im not employed rn,last job i had it was the same old same old, outcasted within the blink of an eye.

appreciate you trying to give advice, but its over for me until, if ever, i ascend
Yeah it’s obviously harder to find a social circle this point in life but I’m still confused on what you think will happen if you got even two surgeries let’s say? You’d be high MTN maybe? Not good looking enough to just walk into bars alone.

I would seriously consider uni, or do uni abroad somewhere if u can afford it. In the states degrees have a very high return ratio and are social freezones. I made a guide on frat parties a while ago but the main point was I’ve seen literal subhuman mantles at frat parties get two bodies in a night. It’s fucking ridiculous what happens at uni

Yeah it’s obviously harder to find a social circle this point in life but I’m still confused on what you think will happen if you got even two surgeries let’s say? You’d be high MTN maybe? Not good looking enough to just walk into bars alone.

I would seriously consider uni, or do uni abroad somewhere if u can afford it. In the states degrees have a very high return ratio and are social freezones. I made a guide on frat parties a while ago but the main point was I’ve seen literal subhuman mantles at frat parties get two bodies in a night. It’s fucking ridiculous what happens at uni
I just wanna be good looking for the sake of it tbh

niggers dont need to be htn+
so long as u dont look like that codywinters guy id say ur good as a blackcel
coupled with the fact im 6'5, have an above average frame and muscle mass for a natty
decent cock
being a nigger would also make me NT automatically
I would literally just start playing basketball and i'd be set
SFcels will cope saying even tyrones only get ltb braphogs are coping.

idk what do u guys think: @Gengar @murdah @klip11
"decent cock"

your girth is like 4.9

There is no race that can fix inceldom.

It's an individual problem.

• +1
i could just round up to 6 inch girth like you do to 5 inches
6'4 frauding to 6'7 unironically works tho, esp since youre apparently a strong 6'4/weak 6'5

6'4 frauding to 6'7 unironically works tho, esp since youre apparently a strong 6'4/weak 6'5
no silly billy you're dumb, learn math

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
no experience whatsoever, in my entire life, aside from female teachers, my mum, grandma aunties, you get the gist, i've spoken to girls for maybe a total of 3 minutes
Bruh how? I look like a turtle and still talk to girls

Even when I was fat in middle school I still got hugs

It's not even an issue of looks, you need to work on your social skills

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and <6PSLcel
Bruh how? I look like a turtle and still talk to girls

Even when I was fat in middle school I still got hugs

It's not even an issue of looks, you need to work on your social skills
tales

Genuinely, given your height unless you look straight up deformed you shouldn't have any issue, try to shoot your shot until you get it
im non nt af

good frame in mumbai, i live in one of the most hypergamous places, the most NT place, im autistic, abused dog, khhv and havent had friends since i was 13, I am now 19
Surely its just 99% Indians anyway?Are blacks heavily persecuted ?

• +1
Additionally u height fraud

• +1
If u're bbc and 6'5 u don't even need to play basketball but every foid would assume u're a nba star

• +1