If I was Chad I'd be an absolute PSYCHOPATH

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
This world would not be safe if I were Chad.

I would befriend men and find out their oneitis. Then I'd fuck their oneitis and have her rim my asshole as I take pictures. Then I'd send them the photo with a message saying "it's over for you".

I would be on the fucking PROWL fucking people's moms. I just want to fuck someone's mom and then rub it in their face. I would fuck everyone's wives, mother's and oneitises.

I'm not even joking. This world would not be safe if I had that kind of power. If there is a God, you should thank him for stopping me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, enchanted_elixir, stevielake and 10 others
Incel rage :cautious:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and aBetterMii
edgy 14 yo number 57873337888

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
True every Chad should do that.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
If I turned into an Absolute Mogger. Nothing would change, I'd still be the same Autistic weeb who has a weird obsession with femboys

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
If I turned into an Absolute Mogger. Nothing would change, I'd still be the same Autistic weeb who has a weird obsession with femboys
Oh shit you mentioned the one thing I forgot.
If I were a 6'6 wide framed mogger I'd fuck every cute femboy in a 1000 mile radius.

I would go to Thailand and just grab a random ladyboy off the street, bring them to my hotel and go beast mode. I wouldn't even care about AIDS, I'm just going to fuck everything until I collapse and die.

If I had someone I hated, maybe a rival. I would condition their sibling to take hormones and transition for a few years then I would fuck them. Imagine how brutal that is, your enemy sending you photos that they turned your former brother into a tranny them fucked them.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: exeight, Hueless, Moggable and 1 other person
I wouldn't even care about AIDS, I'm just going to fuck everything until I collapse and die.
You're wilding out a lil too much now.
But I could definitely fuck a femboy if I wasn't so autistic+High inhib

You're wilding out a lil too much now.
But I could definitely fuck a femboy if I wasn't so autistic+High inhib
Same. The only thing I'm self conscious of is I'm 5'11 which is average male height. Most femboys and trannies want the guy to be physically imposing compared to them so it's just much easier being a 6'6 beast because everyone looks small in comparison.

I haven't actually fucked one but the few I flirted/sexted with seem pretty easy about putting out. They're usually have shit self esteem even if they're very attractive/fully pass that's why so many of them date ugly asf/obese dudes.

Same. The only thing I'm self conscious of is I'm 5'11 which is average male height. Most femboys and trannies want the guy to be physically imposing compared to them so it's just much easier being a 6'6 beast because everyone looks small in comparison.

I haven't actually fucked one but the few I flirted/sexted with seem pretty easy about putting out. They're usually have shit self esteem even if they're very attractive/fully pass that's why so many of them date ugly asf/obese dudes.
NIGGA you're more than good on height, im over here at 5'6:feelswhy:. But yeah i've seen the guys that femboys date, even I mog a good amount of them

You’d get bored with that. Also you’d never be able to LTR one cause you’d know they’re not capable of love. Empty slaying would become really depressing.

Before long you’d be here talking shit.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
NIGGA you're more than good on height, im over here at 5'6:feelswhy:. But yeah i've seen the guys that femboys date, even I mog a good amount of them
You'll probably be fine if you Nike airmaxmaxx
I'm definitely going to fuck at least 1 femboy/tranny in my lifetime just to know if I'll enjoy it or not. Have you fucked one before?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
You'll probably be fine if you Nike airmaxmaxx
I'm definitely going to fuck at least 1 femboy/tranny in my lifetime just to know if I'll enjoy it or not. Have you fucked one before?
No im a virgin:lul:. I made a thread asking if anyone here has fucked a femboy, and got roasted

also i've been unconsciously nike airmaxxing my whole life, with them on im probs a bit taller

No im a virgin:lul:. I made a thread asking if anyone here has fucked a femboy, and got roasted

also i've been unconsciously nike airmaxxing my whole life, with them on im probs a bit taller
Yeah same I'm airmaxxing too but I got fat from stress eating due to hard classes. I'm like 220 right now and it's fucking my posture up bad so I probably look shorter than I am. I'm losing weight + working out now and over the summer.

Then when Fall semester comes I'm making a decision. I either dedicate that semester to chasing and fucking an east Asian (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) girl, or a femboy. I want to try both.

Yeah same I'm airmaxxing too but I got fat from stress eating due to hard classes. I'm like 220 right now and it's fucking my posture up bad so I probably look shorter than I am. I'm losing weight + working out now and over the summer.

Then when Fall semester comes I'm making a decision. I either dedicate that semester to chasing and fucking an east Asian (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) girl, or a femboy. I want to try both.
:O I'd try and fuck an Asian too, but with my Ethnicity even @AlexBrown84 has a better chance of getting one than me

:O I'd try and fuck an Asian too, but with my Ethnicity even @AlexBrown84 has a better chance of getting one than me
Wait are you Black too? I'm Somali. Definitely an uphill battle for black guys to fuck east Asian girls. But 3 times so far in the past 2 semesters I've seen Asian girls eating with black guys.

This might sound autistic but those few times I literally sit as closely as possible to them and observed their interactions while I ate, acting as though I'm not even paying attention to them.

This world would not be safe if I were Chad.

I would befriend men and find out their oneitis. Then I'd fuck their oneitis and have her rim my asshole as I take pictures. Then I'd send them the photo with a message saying "it's over for you".

I would be on the fucking PROWL fucking people's moms. I just want to fuck someone's mom and then rub it in their face. I would fuck everyone's wives, mother's and oneitises.

I'm not even joking. This world would not be safe if I had that kind of power. If there is a God, you should thank him for stopping me.
this is like how rapist would be born lol

You should be a psychop either way to be able to survive in this fucked up world

Look at ramirez for example he was a weakass nice cuck when he was young and if he continued like that he probably have been raped to death by his crazy dad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acee
an incel or even rageful normie would murder you in revenge, you absolute retarded dumbass fucktard lmfao

an incel or even rageful normie would murder you in revenge, you absolute retarded dumbass fucktard lmfao
If I'm Chad, women would defend and maybe even sacrifice their life to save me from my incel attacker :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
you aint doing shit, shut up