If I was dictator of a country, specifically the US...

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I would start off by getting rid women's rights, just snatch their rights from them. I could see mass riots happening by simps all across the nation, but I could just call in the military to calm the situation down. I would eradicate anyone I see as a threat to my dictatorship, via my goons.

Then I would proceed to send 90% of women to concentration camps, this way we kill 2 birds with one stone, we get rid of women who aren't able to produce kids, and ugly women. The only women that would be left in this so called dystopian world of mine would be young stacies. Laws for these stacies would still be equal to men, they would just have less rights.

I would then implement anti hypergamy laws, like banning tinder, Hollywood, no birth control, etc etc.

The next issue I would tackle is wiping off degeneracy, implementing religion into every state, removing Jews from position of power and sending large concentrations of Jews into the Pacific and Atlantic oceans in cargo planes where they would drown to death. Any emos/goths/alternatives folks would be sent to psychiatric hospitals, because they're not to blame, I pity the poor devils, they're victims of the degenerate society.

I will then deal with the heterogenous issues that plagues the United States, like interracial marriages, black crime, etc. I would strictly forbid rap music to be played so the masses won't be influenced by it (less power to blacks) I would send most of the blacks back to Africa in large ships, and keep some for slave labor around the nation. I would give Mexico it's ceded states back including New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, California, Texas, and western Colorado, these are the only states that Mexicans/Chicanos/1st gen would be allowed to live in and it would strictly be Mexicans, any Americans that are also Hispanic or Mexican would be renounced their US citizenship. Immigration & border patrol laws would be harsh for anyone trying to enter the U.S

After this apocalyptic start calms down I would change schools completely from the ground up, the blackpill will be taught in addition to arithmetic, reading, history, and science. The blackpill lessons would include heavy propaganda like making women seem inferior to men.

In this society there will be mostly whites, some blacks for slave labor, and some high IQ folks from certain races that could contribute to the betterment of the United States. I would implement eugenic policies including: genetic screenings, birth control, promoting differential birth rates, promoting goodlooking white couples to have more kids, marriage restrictions, segregation (both racial segregation and sequestering the mentally ill), compulsory sterilization, forced abortions or forced pregnancies. The hierarchy will be based off of looks, and there will be heavy propaganda being spread all across the nation.

After all is said and done, this would be one of the most prosperous countries in the world, being the envy and source of inspiration for many other countries and leaders. Everyone would live in peace and crime rates would be very low in the states.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and LooksOrDeath
Keep dreaming, wignat alt right incel

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
OP:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and |Daddy_Zygos|
People would probably hang you in your first week. The US has the second amendment unlike most europoor countries making it impossible to be turned into a dictatorship. Some redneck will shot shoot you lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Kingcel32
more and more fanfiction

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
you give a shit about me, so that's good. i'm voting for you
You're going to be my number one supporter.
People would probably hang you in your first week. The US has the second amendment unlike most europoor countries making it impossible to be turned into a dictatorship. Some redneck will shot shoot you lmao
Nope, I wouldn't abolish the second amendment, I would just send orders to kill/torture anyone who is violent and opposes my regime.

How the fuck is this high effort and revolutionary thread not getting dozens of likes? This just proves my point in my first paragraph, that this nation world is weak in men. I'm not saying "gamers rise up". But this should be inspiration for all of you losers here.

I would start off by getting rid women's rights, just snatch their rights from them. I could see mass riots happening by simps all across the nation, but I could just call in the military to calm the situation down. I would eradicate anyone I see as a threat to my dictatorship, via my goons.

Then I would proceed to send 90% of women to concentration camps, this way we kill 2 birds with one stone, we get rid of women who aren't able to produce kids, and ugly women. The only women that would be left in this so called dystopian world of mine would be young stacies. Laws for these stacies would still be equal to men, they would just have less rights.

I would then implement anti hypergamy laws, like banning tinder, Hollywood, no birth control, etc etc.

The next issue I would tackle is wiping off degeneracy, implementing religion into every state, removing Jews from position of power and sending large concentrations of Jews into the Pacific and Atlantic oceans in cargo planes where they would drown to death. Any emos/goths/alternatives folks would be sent to psychiatric hospitals, because they're not to blame, I pity the poor devils, they're victims of the degenerate society.

I will then deal with the heterogenous issues that plagues the United States, like interracial marriages, black crime, etc. I would strictly forbid rap music to be played so the masses won't be influenced by it (less power to blacks) I would send most of the blacks back to Africa in large ships, and keep some for slave labor around the nation. I would give Mexico it's ceded states back including New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, California, Texas, and western Colorado, these are the only states that Mexicans/Chicanos/1st gen would be allowed to live in and it would strictly be Mexicans, any Americans that are also Hispanic or Mexican would be renounced their US citizenship. Immigration & border patrol laws would be harsh for anyone trying to enter the U.S

After this apocalyptic start calms down I would change schools completely from the ground up, the blackpill will be taught in addition to arithmetic, reading, history, and science. The blackpill lessons would include heavy propaganda like making women seem inferior to men.

In this society there will be mostly whites, some blacks for slave labor, and some high IQ folks from certain races that could contribute to the betterment of the United States. I would implement eugenic policies including: genetic screenings, birth control, promoting differential birth rates, promoting goodlooking white couples to have more kids, marriage restrictions, segregation (both racial segregation and sequestering the mentally ill), compulsory sterilization, forced abortions or forced pregnancies. The hierarchy will be based off of looks, and there will be heavy propaganda being spread all across the nation.

After all is said and done, this would be one of the most prosperous countries in the world, being the envy and source of inspiration for many other countries and leaders. Everyone would live in peace and crime rates would be very low in the states.
subhuman dreams of aryan super reich volume 2 but instead that cuck gives away land

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
2nd amendament is the most based one

I would simply send all women to concentration camps to be fucked daily by the ugliest men I can find. I will go on a journey to recruit the ugliest shortest men alive with the smallest dicks then send them to the camps to be the leaders and rape and fuck all girls

Meanwhile I will execute all faggots and leftits

I will make sure the Lord Jesus is praised forever. He will take back this world. Our Lord will always reign

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface