If I was Israeli...

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I would be the biggest fucking Zionist possible. It's so fucking obvious Jews are currently the most superior people on earth and it's so easy to think every gentile genuinely does belong under their feet. They are patient, scheming, organised, smart and machiavellian. They control the world by proxy and unimaginably powerful and rich @Bozoogway

These are things I want as a Muslim and view Muslims as being too. I cope with nostalgia by thinking Muslims and Islamic values are the most superior. Ofc in this day and age that sounds like an absolute joke. But it wasn't a joke for most of Islamic history. That's I always nostalgiamaxx about Abbasids, Mughals, Ottomans and al-Andalus (Islamic Spain).

Islam and Judaism are mogger. They mixed religion with power. Meanwhile chrsitcucks had to remove religion in order to ascend. Lmao
@Eternal_

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crisick, Imretarded? and Deleted member 56247
We being truly abrahamic are definitely better than the other people. The faith and the knowledge in One and Only One indivisable true G-d is the clearest sign of having achieved peak human intelligence.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Islam was only created because of Jewish attempts to convert Arabs

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Imretarded?
I would be the biggest fucking Zionist possible. It's so fucking obvious Jews are currently the most superior people on earth and it's so easy to think every gentile genuinely does belong under their feet. They are patient, scheming, organised, smart and machiavellian. They control the world by proxy and unimaginably powerful and rich @Bozoogway

These are things I want as a Muslim and view Muslims as being too. I cope with nostalgia by thinking Muslims and Islamic values are the most superior. Ofc in this day and age that sounds like an absolute joke. But it wasn't a joke for most of Islamic history. That's I always nostalgiamaxx about Abbasids, Mughals, Ottomans and al-Andalus (Islamic Spain).

Islam and Judaism are mogger. They mixed religion with power. Meanwhile chrsitcucks had to remove religion in order to ascend. Lmao
@Eternal_
muslims are not patient or organized. You guys fucking suck at being machiavellian, I guess your narcissism makes up for it in overall dark triad levels though.