if I was to inject pharma-grade HGH (Somatropin)...

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
Currently 17, 5'11", growth plates open as hell (grew 1.5 inch just this year so far) and expecting 1-2 inches growth in height but I'm mainly considering doing it for craniofacial bone development (looking more robust, more forward growth in maxilla, etc.)

How much should I start with it? and how much should I gradually increase? Also, at what iu should I stop and at what age?

What are some good brands for Somatropin that are high quality?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity, nonserviam and St. Wristcel
start with 5iu to be safe, if desperate 10+

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Whata the price of this ima have to get some aswell I'm 18 and grew half an inch within 2 months I'm also 5'11 month in a half again. Life fuel I've gradually gotten more body hair bigger appetite again and been feeling more tired taking naps throughout the day

• +1
Whata the price of this ima have to get some aswell I'm 18 and grew half an inch within 2 months I'm also 5'11 month in a half again. Life fuel I've gradually gotten more body hair bigger appetite again and been feeling more tired taking naps throughout the day
Have an actual healthy all natural diet along with this for the highest results bro.

$60 for 13iu at this one brand I'm looking at

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
People here will tell you to take 7-20iu but that's absurd. For pharma hgh this stuff is very expensive. Try working hard this year so you can afford it if you don't already have the money

• +1
Have an actual healthy all natural diet along with this for the highest results bro.

$60 for 13iu at this one brand I'm looking at
That's not bad how many uis do I have to inject a week?
Yeh I eat healthy food and alot of it vegetables and meat. I dont drink soda or junk food
Weight has steadily increased aswell with muscle mass

• +1
People here will tell you to take 7-20iu but that's absurd. For pharma hgh this stuff is very expensive. Try working hard this year so you can afford it if you don't already have the money
I know it is. That's why I wanna know what's a decent amount of HGH to inject, since I'm planning on taking this not just next year but until I'm 21ish

Currently moneymaxxing, and I'm dishing out 30% of whatever I make just for this.

That's not bad how many uis do I have to inject a week?
Yeh I eat healthy food and alot of it vegetables and meat. I dont drink soda or junk food
Weight has steadily increased aswell with muscle mass
13iu-15iu a day is what people are talking on here on the threads but its a lot of money.

13iu-15iu a day is what people are talking on here on the threads but its a lot of money.
What the fuck that's insane. I wonder how long you have to do it for to see any growth at all. It's probably more worth it to just take aromasin

I know it is. That's why I wanna know what's a decent amount of HGH to inject, since I'm planning on taking this not just next year but until I'm 21ish

Currently moneymaxxing, and I'm dishing out 30% of whatever I make just for this.
If pharma, 2iu. If generic, 3-4iu. That's my opinion. I would buy from expresspct for pharma if you can afford it. That and an AI would be good enough. I would reccomend peptides but that won't have the same effect on the skull

• +1
If pharma, 2iu. If generic, 3-4iu. That's my opinion. I would buy from expresspct for pharma if you can afford it. That and an AI would be good enough. I would reccomend peptides but that won't have the same effect on the skull
That's legit interesting. Why do people exagerrate and ask you to take 20iu, etc.?

What's the maximum I should stop at? 20iu/day?
id guess so, may be a little extreme but base it off of how your body responds to lower doses.

• +1
That's legit interesting. Why do people exagerrate and ask you to take 20iu, etc.?
Because they're morons and think 20 iu is 10x as effective as 2. Igf-1 conversion isn't like that
Screenshot 20201119 1625562

Also they're injecting Chinese hgh. Underdosed and bad quality. Pharma hgh is much more powerful

• +1
Because they're morons and think 20 iu is 10x as effective as 2. Igf-1 conversion isn't like that
View attachment 845485
Also they're injecting Chinese hgh. Underdosed and bad quality. Pharma hgh is much more powerful
Damn... that's really eye opening.

Do you know any good brands both generic wise and pharma-grade wise?
and what AI would you recommend?

Damn... that's really eye opening.

Do you know any good brands both generic wise and pharma-grade wise?
and what AI would you recommend?
Message me

• +1
A good generic is Optitrophin. tested 99 percent 0 dimer for their 120 Iu kits.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, WadlowMaxxing and slayer69

Why wont have it the same effect on the skull? Elab pls