If I was trying to date men, I would take style/dating/looks advice FROM MEN

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
We don't have female gaze

When one of us advises eachother, its usually what we personally think would look better on them yet we are completely guessing in the dark and have no idea how the female brain works

An example is the skinfade and short hair vs the long hair pill.

Most of us think skinfade with some styled shorter hair looks ideal. or at least thats what 99% of males have. But then u look at the guys that girls simp for and literally all of them have medium long to long hair

Another example is you could make a girl tinder account and scroll on there and look at guys pics to get ideas. But the things that stand out and are attractive to us, might not be attractive to them.

ANOTHER example, i was aspiemaxxing to some long time girl (friend) about facial surgery and she started saying no that shit doesnt look good. "you guys are making yourselves attractive. TO EACH OTHER"

same with the roidpill, girls literally dont like anything past maxx natty and even make that clear. and barely even talk about muscles being attractive...

We need more foids to run past our theories and give advice from a female gaze perspective

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Verse, Vain786 and 2 others
Hello predeterminism.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
i dont know what you are talking about
Yes i too dont know. What the fuck is taking advice from foids? Foids say you to respect women, be a feminist etc, participate in open relationship etc.

Only take advice from this forum, end of story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
you get advice from blackpilled men,
finding a blackpilled women is not easy

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21531, noodlelover and 3 others
Yes i too dont know. What the fuck is taking advice from foids? Foids say you to respect women, be a feminist etc, participate in open relationship etc.

Only take advice from this forum, end of story.
ok but we need honest , blackpilled foids

If you don't count the 15 year olds who join PSL forums & can't even decide what's for dinner tonight, there is already wide consensus on what appeals to the female gaze.

Neotenous faces mixed with robust bodies. The only type of model who get millions of young female followers instead of gay men.
Lachowski, Noszka etc.

It's not as if most men can just become like them. Their traits are genetic. No amount of surgery will give an average guy their face.
It's just a wider agreement on *why* women like these men so much. Nobody is saying you can become like them. Life is unfair.

Women are the worst givers of dating advice for men in general. Never ask a fish how to catch fish.
What you want is real world experiments. Cold approach tests. 'Chadfish' dating app tests. They all prove it's all about looks. Not 'game'. Not personality, not even your hygiene or clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Vain786
longer hair, lighter hair, some make up + jewelry

like the guy on the left but doesnt have to be gook

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Tallooksmaxxer, MartinL and 1 other person
Yes instead do want woman say...

It’s only about personality
How you handle yourself
Treat them like a queen

Ur Post is useless
U r a knowitall cuz you saw 1 video from tails
Give me a break

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and noodlelover

How you handle yourself
Treat them like a queen

Ur Post is useless
Give me a break
huh

When one of us advises eachother, its usually what we personally think would look better on them yet we are completely guessing in the dark and have no idea how the female brain works

Most of us think skinfade with some styled shorter hair looks ideal. or at least thats what 99% of males have. But then u look at the guys that girls simp for and literally all of them have medium long to long hair

Another example is you could make a girl tinder account and scroll on there and look at guys pics to get ideas. But the things that stand out and are attractive to us, might not be attractive to them.

ANOTHER example, i was aspiemaxxing to some long time girl (friend) about facial surgery and she started saying no that shit doesnt look good. "you guys are making yourselves attractive. TO EACH OTHER"

same with the roidpill, girls literally dont like anything past maxx natty and even make that clear. and barely even talk about muscles being attractive...

We need more foids to run past our theories and give advice from a female gaze perspective

water but good thread

How you handle yourself
Treat them like a queen

Ur Post is useless
Give me a break
nobody will tell us the truth up to us to use trial and error to decide for ourselves what appeals to women most, either that or ask a blackpill foid

Problem is that foids lie a lot, special If they know that can tale money from You.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover