if i water fast after a cheat day will i lose what i gained?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
my maintenance is 2000 and i do pretty intense exercise on daily basis so my maintenance should be around 2800-3000
if i had cheat day, and consumed around 4000 cals and next day water fast, will i lose any fat i gained on the cheat day.

4000-3000=+1000 then fast -3000+1000=-2000. You are in 2000kcal deficit and losing weight fast af

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
my maintenance is 2000 and i do pretty intense exercise on daily basis so my maintenance should be around 2800-3000
if i had cheat day, and consumed around 4000 cals and next day water fast, will i lose any fat i gained on the cheat day.
So stupid methods inginitive suffering

But It’s bs strategy to lose weight anyways
yes i agreed. longer and smaller deficit is much better

but i just wanna recover from cheat day as fast as possible. so a day of water fast is all i need?

Fasting is unnatural thats why u cheat always eat surplus the more money u have the more u eat

yes i agreed. longer and smaller deficit is much better

but i just wanna recover from cheat day as fast as possible. so a day of water fast is all i need?
Yea you can even afford to eat 1000kcal on the “fast” day and still be deep into catabolism

• +1
Fasting is unnatural thats why u cheat always eat surplus the more money u have the more u eat
fasting is the most natural
u think they used to always have a food source? no they had to hunt until they caught something to eat.

Yea you can even afford to eat 1000kcal on the “fast” day and still be deep into catabolism
ok thanks.
so today was cheat. tmr i just eat around 1000 cals and should lose anything i gain today right?

Fake history fake stories true tribes eat always surplus all tribes member look muscular but in reality they have so thick fat that u cant see that they have 20 procent of bodyfat .
I done i lot of suffering fasting destroys everything u die looksmin max possible
fasting is the most natural
u think they used to always have a food source? no they had to hunt until they caught something to eat.

ok thanks.
so today was cheat. tmr i just eat around 1000 cals and should lose anything i gain today right?
Bro as I said you’ll not only lose everything you ate but will even be in 1000kcal deficit, if you just want to lose what you ate and be at maintenance you can even eat 2000kcal

• +1
Fake history fake stories true tribes eat always surplus all tribes member look muscular but in reality they have so thick fat that u cant see that they have 20 procent of bodyfat .
I done i lot of suffering fasting destroys everything u die looksmin max possible
i’m not necessarily they didn’t eat in a surplus. i’m saying they fasted. when they eat they could eat whatever they caught, that may put them in a surplus, yes. doesn’t meant they didn’t fast tho

U have food and money dont be stupid fasting so bad its like horror movie .Surplus and having high bf with aajonus diet is heaven
i’m not necessarily they didn’t eat in a surplus. i’m saying they fasted. when they eat they could eat whatever they caught, that may put them in a surplus, yes. doesn’t meant they didn’t fast tho

I was 10procent bf now im 20 i feel 1000 times better even more muscle mass