If I were to give you a personalized guide, how would you want it to be?

If I were to give you a personalized guide, how would you want it to be?

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active
Contributor
If you were to pay or even get a guide from me for free, in which format would you ideally want it to be in? ⬆️
If you would like to recommend a different format, say "other".

Here's @Xangsane's wife

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, pneumocystosis, currylightskin and 1 other person
Could you make me a guide for free. I'm a balding currycel facecel. I was born in such an unfortunate position that I deserve a long ass guide for free as charity.

Just give the practical steps needed to get better looking, all that extra analysis isn't necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Unsh, Deleted member 21863 and enchanted_elixir
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @pneumocystosis

Sorry for the mass tag guys, I hope you'll understand.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19499, StrangerDanger and 6 others
Could you make me a guide for free. I'm a balding currycel facecel. I was born in such an unfortunate position that I deserve a long ass guide for free as charity.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I AM MAKING ONE RIGHT NOW AND IT IS TAKING ME 60+ HOURS, NOT HAPPENING. I WOULD NEED TO BE PAID!
IT'S THE REASON I HAVEN'T GOT TO UPLOADING YET 😡😡😡

Just give the practical steps needed to get better looking, all that extra analysis isn't necessary.
Very good, but do you think some explaining is necessary or no?

Looking at the current rate, if I were to make a very detailed personalized guide for someone, it would come out to be an e-textbook that is like 1 TB. Yes, that's an exaggeration but two sections out of twenty so far and it's been literally 19 pages. If I keep going, I could hit 100+ pages.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
how about
-make an extremely condensed tldr with subsections
-then make a spoiler tag to expand for extra analysis

Don't make it too long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21381
Male sex toys guide part 2

i dont care about lenght or format

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
how the fuck do you plan on filling 100 pages of looksmaxxing advice, seriously

make a guide to get homogeniuzed skin colour

• +1
0$ why can’t people just do there own shit

Definitely all detailed and scientifically based analysis, an overall final rating that combines everything from facial harmony to other important features and advice to the buyer on Looksmaxing. I wish you would do this poll before I bought a service, anyway, in case you do it, I would like to be one of your first buyers. :D

• Love it
looks dope, tag me when u announce your service

• +1
how the fuck do you plan on filling 100 pages of looksmaxxing advice, seriously
I don't want to, I could but I don't want to, so I wanted to ask what you guys think.

A 2 page report with just a rating + shallow analysis should be for free, options in the poll should be paid.

• +1
Well rather than 100 pages of who knows what I would just need to know what surgeries I need and why. That shouldn't be more than a few pages. Aren't you like 18? Not sure I would trust you over just consulting a surgeon anyway

how about
-make an extremely condensed tldr with subsections
-then make a spoiler tag to expand for extra analysis

Don't make it too long
It would be in a PDF format

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Well rather than 100 pages of who knows what I would just need to know what surgeries I need and why. That shouldn't be more than a few pages. Aren't you like 18? Not sure I would trust you over just consulting a surgeon anyway
Well, I wouldn't be giving surgery advice per se. I would just be sending you to a surgeon for further analysis and to consult him/her.

You can also implement Excel calculations such as BF% or some facial features.
Yeah but how? In what context?
Oh I see now, but I wouldn't necessarily need that unless you could tell me hwo I could implement that.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Definitely all detailed and scientifically based analysis, an overall final rating that combines everything from facial harmony to other important features and advice to the buyer on Looksmaxing. I wish you would do this poll before I bought a service, anyway, in case you do it, I would like to be one of your first buyers. :D
As an addition, I would recommend basing scientifically as these scientific ideals vary between races/ethnic groups and should be considered in a final rating.

• +1
Yeah but how? In what context?
Oh I see now, but I wouldn't necessarily need that unless you could tell me hwo I could implement that.
Yeah, I could give you some context + help you implement that, but I'm busy later RN. :feelswhy:

• +1
If you made an intro guide to looksmaxing it would be insane
literally a MAXX-bible
You could probably sell it like a course and make money off new maxxers

• +1
If you want to create the best serve too, you could highlight a list of important things for Looksmaxing (CT, Low BF%, maximizing health based on genetics, etc. etc), definitely with this you could create a report/analysis of +100 pages A-Z including everything.

• +1
there’s a girl on fiverr who does it for like $20. She actually knows her shit she gave me advice on orthographic surgery.

• +1
If you were to pay or even get a guide from me for free, in which format would you ideally want it to be in? ⬆️
If you would like to recommend a different format, say "other".

Here's @Xangsane's wife
View attachment 1850111
Your normal guide format, but personally I think you should continue to explore / learn new looksmaxing techniques (not just looking better but also life things like making money, nootropics, status ect.)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I AM MAKING ONE RIGHT NOW AND IT IS TAKING ME 60+ HOURS, NOT HAPPENING. I WOULD NEED TO BE PAID!
IT'S THE REASON I HAVEN'T GOT TO UPLOADING YET 😡😡😡
I’m sure some people would pay for your stuff but it would be a very small percent. None the less if you were to be giving out free guides I personally would want them long and detailed because I’m not a sped with an attention span of 0 and my main kind of reading is from online forums. Although if you were to give them for free I’d expect them to be short and concise

• +1
Dickmaxxing thread.

Dickmaxxing thread.
Yooo @enchanted_elixir if you make one of these HMU we gotta make one together I found some of the best info out here

Yooo @enchanted_elixir if you make one of these HMU we gotta make one together I found some of the best info out here
You'd have to PM me or else I won't remember

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
See PM's, pls!

• +1
Give me a 65+ page guide on subliminals and how I can lefort 4 my face through mewing into become a spinning replica of Opry 😩

• +1
@enchanted_elixir we need indepth bonemaxxing guide, ie; how to increase bone mass.

• Hmm...