If I were to give you a personalized guide, how would you want it to be?

If I were to give you a personalized guide, how would you want it to be?

• Total voters
Looking at the current rate, if I were to make a very detailed personalized guide for someone, it would come out to be an e-textbook that is like 1 TB. Yes, that's an exaggeration but two sections out of twenty so far and it's been literally 19 pages. If I keep going, I could hit 100+ pages.
How much do you charge for this? I ask a potential competitor, not a prospect.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I AM MAKING ONE RIGHT NOW AND IT IS TAKING ME 60+ HOURS, NOT HAPPENING. I WOULD NEED TO BE PAID!
IT'S THE REASON I HAVEN'T GOT TO UPLOADING YET 😡😡😡
What your next guide gonna be

@enchanted_elixir we need indepth bonemaxxing guide, ie; how to increase bone mass.
I'll see but I probably won't do it just because bone shape > bone mass.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kroker
How much do you charge for this? I ask a potential competitor, not a prospect.
As of now, it seems to be about $47.97 (you can pay overtime though using Affirm, Afterpay or Klarna)

• Love it
Reactions: ALP
there’s a girl on fiverr who does it for like $20. She actually knows her shit she gave me advice on orthographic surgery.
Do u have her name?

@enchanted_elixir we need indepth bonemaxxing guide, ie; how to increase bone mass.
A simplified nano-guide
  • Vitamin D
  • Calcium
  • HGH

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, Kroker and ALP
When would this guide be readY? Ideally it would be as detailed as possible which would be at least 70 - 80 pages

When would this guide be readY? Ideally it would be as detailed as possible which would be at least 70 - 80 pages
This week, you'll have to pay though

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
  • +1
Most of them aren’t about surgery advice just general looksmaxing
She literally gave me surgical advice she has one specifically for that. She even gave jaw surgery advice. Either she’s larping or she’s the dream girl.

She literally gave me surgical advice she has one specifically for that. She even gave jaw surgery advice. Either she’s larping or she’s the dream girl.
Do u have a link? Or her name?

Very good, but do you think some explaining is necessary or no?
Maybe I'm biased because I've already studied looksmaxxing extensively and lnow about why things are attractive and what not so beyond "this will make you better looking, do this," I don't really need much information to get value from the guide.

AGAIN this could entirely be because I already KNOW why these looksmaxxing things work, but for a complete greycel, it would probably be useful information.

Also, writing guides shouldn't take you that long. You don't have to make each guide entirely unique, just write down a bunch of common looksmaxxes, write definitions/how to and why they work, then store them some place. looksmaxxing wiki basically already did this for you. Once you have all the information it's just a matter of cnp the required looksmaxxes and sending it back to the buyer.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Maybe I'm biased because I've already studied looksmaxxing extensively and lnow about why things are attractive and what not so beyond "this will make you better looking, do this," I don't really need much information to get value from the guide.

AGAIN this could entirely be because I already KNOW why these looksmaxxing things work, but for a complete greycel, it would probably be useful information.

Also, writing guides shouldn't take you that long. You don't have to make each guide entirely unique, just write down a bunch of common looksmaxxes, write definitions/how to and why they work, then store them some place. looksmaxxing wiki basically already did this for you. Once you have all the information it's just a matter of cnp the required looksmaxxes and sending it back to the buyer.
For sure, but I am establishing the template right now (that's the real time leech for me currently), and building a copy and paste army of things of everything I may come across.

So far, I am at 34 pages with the default template. I think it'll be anywhere from 50-70 when I am done.
It's a compilation of EVERYTHING I KNOW. It'll just copy and paste, add some personalization and personalized recommendations and there we go.

It shouldn't take me more than 15 minutes, ideally 5.
Would you like to join a group in conversations to peer review the template for improvements?

• +1
For sure, but I am establishing the template right now (that's the real time leech for me currently), and building a copy and paste army of things of everything I may come across.

So far, I am at 34 pages with the default template. I think it'll be anywhere from 50-70 when I am done.
It's a compilation of EVERYTHING I KNOW. It'll just copy and paste, add some personalization and personalized recommendations and there we go.

It shouldn't take me more than 15 minutes, ideally 5.
Would you like to join a group in conversations to peer review the template for improvements?
It wasn't for me, but I would like to join that group. 😽

• +1
I'd prefer a long version when my aspie focus kicks in and short version when my schizoid lazy ass kicks in

• +1