if I will not find gf, friends or any meaning in life within five years, I'll probably end it

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
i have nothing to live for than music, movies and my dog. The problem is that my depression is so severe that it makes it difficult for me to listen to or see anything.

The worst thing is not to be ugly, the worst thing is to be ugly and be mentally unwell

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, FrameMogger, Toth's thot and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 18418 and Deleted member 15827
I wish I had a dog

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
This guy sounds like he suffers from elevated prolactin levels Dr. @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, FrameMogger, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Rupert Poopskin

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 13787
This guy sounds like he suffers from elevated prolactin levels Dr. @Vermilioncore
True! He also suffers from my dick in his ass. Prostate exam innit!

Thanks
Dr. Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 15827
You let women control you. You're literally basing your entire worth on women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 15827
You let women control you. You're literally basing your entire worth on women.
Read it again you mug. This isnt only about women, but about relationships, im completely isolated while people my age have multiple friends groups or even their own family with a kids.

What other purpose men have than relationships, building family if you arent Elon Musk or someone with millions and 150 iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827 and FrameMogger
The worst thing is not to be ugly, the worst thing is to be ugly and be mentally unwell
this, but even if you're good looking it's pointless if you're mentally fucked

Read it again you mug. This isnt only about women, but about relationships, im completely isolated while people my age have multiple friends groups or even their own family with a kids.

What other purpose men have than relationships, building family if you arent Elon Musk or someone with millions and 150 iq
Even 150 iq need they just mask it with work

Yeah ngl I didn't read it, just glanced. Still, just nomadmaxx. Just live freely in the world, forget about social status etc. I can see a man who is connected with nature and such being very happy, if he truly gives up his care for status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827