if I woke up as Herman drago I would get an erection from looking at the mirror

muhajudin21

muhajudin21

im pseudo-perfect
Joined
May 13, 2026
Posts
2,507
Reputation
2,278
is it crazy to say this?
no it isn't perfectly reasonable for a high test demon like me
 
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jrzabun69 and simematic
Normie phrase
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhajudin21
Normie phrase
no I get semi erections from my face already because of the increased blood flow so naturally if I had less flaws naturally should get more
 
no I get semi erections from my face already because of the increased blood flow so naturally if I had less flaws naturally should get more
In that case yeah you might get erection as the mind is aware of abnormal reproduction success
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhajudin21
Very gay
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhajudin21
dumbass nigga its called being a high test demon

I already look like Cameron who Is t2 so the natural conclusion if I looked like t1 then it would go up in frequency

change your avi it sucks ass go back to yakima
 
dumbass nigga its called being a high test demon

I already look like Cameron who Is t2 so the natural conclusion if I looked like t1 then it would go up in frequency

change your avi it sucks ass go back to yakima
0
 
 
  • Love it
Reactions: muhajudin21
I change my opinion
marlon terras him
1790629515510

if I would get an instant erection from being drago I would bust from being marlon(true Adam)
 

Similar threads

Nerogen
Discussion I woke up
Replies
3
Views
25
Nerogen
Nerogen
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
25
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
lurking truecel
Replies
36
Views
218
mxl4chi1
M
AscendHQ
Replies
6
Views
45
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
dreamz
Replies
40
Views
185
_Jason_
_Jason_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top