if i'm anorexic tier underweight, would working out still make my face look more defined?

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
Surely due to the raise in test and hgh and therefore jaw muscle growth

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
yeah, i used to be anorexic tier. It made my face more defined. As long as you stay away from bad fats, you will be fine. Your face will look even better and reach its peak potential

Probably, as the muscles in your face will get bigger too given that you'd probably be bulking.

You end up chewing a shit tonne of food after a while simply due to calorie intake (or at least I did)

So in theory yes, your face would be more defined when muscular and lean instead of just lean as long as you aren't using roids.

Surely due to the raise in test and hgh and therefore jaw muscle growth
Probably, as the muscles in your face will get bigger too given that you'd probably be bulking.

You end up chewing a shit tonne of food after a while simply due to calorie intake (or at least I did)

So in theory yes, your face would be more defined when muscular and lean instead of just lean as long as you aren't using roids.
i'm wagecucking working 60+ hours a week for bimax so i don't have time to work out much, do you think that those same results/benefit could happen post op?

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
i'm wagecucking working 60+ hours a week for bimax so i don't have time to work out much, do you think that those same results/benefit could happen post op?
I dont see why not

Yes. Miring avi by the way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Fair enough. You'd get anything you want whenever you want it if you looked like her.
btw what workouts do u recommend for beginners or any threads u can link?

btw what workouts do u recommend for beginners or any threads u can link?
What are you trying to do? Gain muscle?

In which case I would recommend a PPL split (push, pull, legs). Look it up on youtube and watch a few videos.

Honestly though, hormone levels, sleep and nutrition are more important than what exercises you choose, as long as you're actually straining yourself.

What are you trying to do? Gain muscle?

In which case I would recommend a PPL split (push, pull, legs). Look it up on youtube and watch a few videos.

Honestly though, hormone levels, sleep and nutrition are more important than what exercises you choose, as long as you're actually straining yourself.
i don't care about the way my body looks at the moment. i want to make my face look as good as possible idk what will maximize that

i don't care about the way my body looks at the moment. i want to make my face look as good as possible idk what will maximize that
Muscle won't affect it that much, it's a small differece.

Skin, hair and teeth matter 10x more, so max them if you haven't already.

if you're regular skinny then yeah
since you said you were anorexic, prob not
bodyfat % is bodyfat %

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Muscle won't affect it that much, it's a small differece.

Skin, hair and teeth matter 10x more, so max them if you haven't already.
well then surgerymaxxing is my only choice

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan