if im not htn then this world must be a joke

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar

took this pic outside and goddamn i have everything

whats the fuck is wrong with you guys who shit on me? faggots you neva even touched a girl. bitches

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, jflsnowdzz, Diarrhoea and 9 others
@the BULL i mog you freak of veneto. if i ever come here bro these italian girls will go crazy for my anglo russian cock

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Manletmachine, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

my reaction when i get another muh ltn, muh subhuman rating on org while 9/10 bitch is under the desk pleasing me

just fucking lol at this site

@SensitiveYoungMan

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, SensitiveYoungMan and Manletmachine
htn in andra pradesh

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011
Htn in new delhi for sure

You are MTN AT BEST (I'm scared you would rope if I told you the truth) thinking you are GL. I hate subhumans like you. Imagine being so delusional.

You are MTN AT BEST (I'm scared you would rope if I told you the truth) thinking you are GL. I hate subhumans like you. Imagine being so delusional.
yeah man so delusional. tell it to all the girls that blew me off in the club, in the park, in my car, in my room. many bitches i fucked, like 65 already. nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James and the BULL
yeah man so delusional. tell it to all the girls that blew me off in the club, in the park, in my car, in my room. many bitches i fucked, like 65 already. nigger
That's what I said, you are delusional ugly motherfucker. I'm surprised you left Frodo (you look like his manlet friend from lord of the rings series).

That's what I said, you are delusional ugly motherfucker. I'm surprised you left Frodo (you look like his manlet friend from lord of the rings series).
delusional about what? goal of looks is to get women? i get fucking women . now whats your problem that i dont look like a faggot who stares at himself in the mirror whole day?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and lepo2317
Money $$$

Y do u think that ur good looking, ur low mtn at Best

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxedoutfyp
If you are able to get with girls in the first place, why the heck would you be on this site?

i dont know in the end of the day i get to fuck
If u get to fuck than good for u get of this site. I promise u that u are not good looking especially in psl standards

If you are able to get with girls in the first place, why the heck would you be on this site?
funny memes in 2019. when i was still in school

when all these chad memes popped up, woyjaks etc

then funny subreddit and then finally this site in summer 2020 . it was cagefuel, but now im just an addict

If u get to fuck than good for u get of this site. I promise u that u are not good looking especially in psl standards
newbie tryna teach me muh psl jast fakeeen lol

LTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: sweetheart
ur low MTN but ur white so its not that suprising u can slay uk nightclub foids

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
"I have everything"
nigga has 4 teeth smile
even I dont claim HTN with giant skull and 10 teeth smile

"I have everything"
nigga has 4 teeth smile