The low-inhib and primalpill wins again

Money is useless when getting girls, but can get you surgeries and other shit.

come on bhai :lul:. who mothered you? I really dont understand this hate for women by some guys here. Only women I hate are the perverted onlyfans bitches and asian women (race traitors)
Why do morons have to try and make things personal and think I will give a different answer? @JohnDoe did the same thing earlier to change my mind on a topic.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, truthhurts and org3cel.RR
2d3d8830a2c1-meglsdv24062701.jpg
Brutal life we live in

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Why do morons have to try and make things personal and think I will give a different answer? @JohnDoe did the same thing earlier to change my mind on a topic.
Studies shows examples of behaviours made by low iq people:
Screaming
Offending the other person
Changing the topic
Close minded

That nigga shows all of them in once, no need to even reply to him lol

• JFL
Brutal life we live in
You would be suprised

Did u heard about bezos leaked messages? He got hacked by a arab princess with only sending a imagine anyway

In those messages is some proof that bezos has a mistress, so he is into that kinky stuff........ ball trapping

• JFL
Screaming
Changing the topic
Close minded

Yeah, it's beyond me. They mistakenly seem to think my opinions are based on emotions. :forcedsmile: I am giving but mere rational answers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and org3cel.RR
Screaming
Changing the topic
Close minded

wait are you talking about me

• +1
wait are you talking about me
Nah, @Gengar Talked about another guy he was arguing with, I just told him to dont even bother because he was most likely Low iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, JohnBaza and truthhurts
Yeah, it's beyond me. They mistakenly seem to think my opinions are based on emotions. :forcedsmile: I am giving but mere rational answers.
Emotions are for women lol, men need to be calm and rational

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and truthhurts
Nah, @Gengar Talked about another guy he was arguing with, I just told him to dont even bother because he was most likely Low iq
I was already ready to fucking rage :woke::feelsree::feelsree:

• So Sad
  • JFL
You would be suprised

Did u heard about bezos leaked messages? He got hacked by a arab princess with only sending a imagine anyway

In those messages is some proof that bezos has a mistress, so he is into that kinky stuff........ ball trapping
Most billionaires are prolly into the kinky shit :feelswhat:

I was already ready to fucking rage :woke::feelsree::feelsree:
Relax, never forget,
Raging=higher cortisol levels
higher cortisol levels= norwood speed run, lost of muscle mass, aging, lower T, Dht and HGH, and you will feel more tired with lower energy levels, be always calm and chill like Chads do

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Relax, never forget,
Raging=higher cortisol levels
higher cortisol levels= norwood speed run, lost of muscle mass, aging, lower T, Dht and HGH, and you will feel more tired with lower energy levels, be always calm and chill like Chads do
Geen stress bhai, ik heb assie bij me dus alles komt goed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and org3cel.RR
Geen stress bhai, ik heb assie bij me dus alles komt goed
Ik spreek geen Nederlands, maar ja, onthoud altijd dat je kalm moet blijven en je niet druk hoeft te maken over domme dingen

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Zeta was chadlite even before looksmaxxing. It’s his genes.
Yes that’s what I said he was already good looking , Chad even
He would look good with white, blonde, black hair znd any colour eyes. His looksmaxxing did nothing.
But you missed the point, the point that people don’t care if something is fake if it looks good. “His looksmaxxing did nothing” Yea right stop coping.
He Northathlandid Coloring maxxed with ice blue contacts and Black hair for a reason and not any other pheno ,because it looks better. Simple brutal truth.
And gained a TikTok following as a result. He would have at least 50% less tiktok results without making those changes. Somebody tell me if I’m wrong.

Zeta was just an example, don’t harp on him but about the overall message

There is also that comedian Matt rife as an example of this

Last edited:
Agree, this is why you must date hardcore feminist who are repulsed by masculinity, there's no way to win against dark traid low inhib guys with straight women

Agree, this is why you must date hardcore feminist who are repulsed by masculinity, there's no way to win against dark traid low inhib guys with straight women
I pref sluts

• Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Money means nothing in today’s world. You need it for security but that’s it. If you truly believe money will get you a girl you’re absolutely retarded.

A broke low-inhib dude who sells drugs and treats everyone like shit, stands on top of the SOCIAL hierarchy will ALWAYS win against a dude who’s rich and stands on top of the SOCIETAL hierarchy. Money’s just a concept.

Women only care abt primal shit, a strong dude, a goodlooking chad, good dick game, good frame and height, they don’t care abt what car you drive, abt what you wear or how much money you have.

I have hundreds of real life examples of broke niggas who steal girls from rich htn’s.
I myself have fucked 2 bitches who cheated on their rich bf while I still don’t even have my driver’s license.

Being low-inhib and adventurous will take you way further in life than money ever will. Money will turn you docule, it will take your will. Being broke is being free unironically while many or you cucks believe the opposite.
Money is a losing concept.
That’s why most rich ppl are high inhib cucks while most broke dudes are low-inhib slayers.

Broke low-inhib chad > rich chad.

Start the coping in the comments already faggots :lul:
Meanwhile satan worshipping serial killers steal your girl and scam you of your useless money.

Who cares every woman is cheating now

Youre 100% right were all primal animals after all

But you realize 100% of this forum is not a wide framed tall white chad with a big schlong so why mention this at all!

Deadass, the more fucked up your mind is the more pussy you’re gonna get.
Insanity is underated, being a dark triad schizo is a nassive halo to get girls, look at charles mason

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Did you watch it? There’s a third movie, too. Either it came out recently or it’s about to come out.
The new one yes i did jfl
Was just comical , not really disturbing . People couldn’t keep their eyes on the screen during the kills

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
The new one yes i did jfl
Was just comical , not really disturbing . People couldn’t keep their eyes on the screen during the kills
Just lol. People are so soft. :feelskek: Did you watch it at a movie theater then? With?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Money means nothing in today’s world. You need it for security but that’s it. If you truly believe money will get you a girl you’re absolutely retarded.

A broke low-inhib dude who sells drugs and treats everyone like shit, stands on top of the SOCIAL hierarchy will ALWAYS win against a dude who’s rich and stands on top of the SOCIETAL hierarchy. Money’s just a concept.

Women only care abt primal shit, a strong dude, a goodlooking chad, good dick game, good frame and height, they don’t care abt what car you drive, abt what you wear or how much money you have.

I have hundreds of real life examples of broke niggas who steal girls from rich htn’s.
I myself have fucked 2 bitches who cheated on their rich bf while I still don’t even have my driver’s license.

Being low-inhib and adventurous will take you way further in life than money ever will. Money will turn you docule, it will take your will. Being broke is being free unironically while many or you cucks believe the opposite.
That’s why most rich ppl are high inhib cucks while most broke dudes are low-inhib slayers.

Meanwhile satan worshipping serial killers steal your girl and scam you of your useless money.

:lul::lul:

Just lol. People are so soft. :feelskek: Did you watch it at a movie theater then? With?
I went out and saw it yes with a good close irl friend . We both sat there awkwardly laughing at the ridiculous kill scenes, in front of us sat 3 young looking girls and they left about an hour into the movie

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I went out and saw it yes with a good close irl friend . We both sat there awkwardly laughing at the ridiculous kill scenes, in front of us sat 3 young looking girls and they left about an hour into the movie
What were they expecting watching a movie called Terrifier? Some romcom? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29

this is so wrong
the reason they prefer junkies is because theyre better looking in average

most rich ppl are subhuman midgets with a cuckold personality so they just rot careermaxxing because its all they can do
theres no way you think a junkie chad is better than a rich CHAD unless the woman has like 70 mental disorders

the reason the girl on the vid prefers a junkie is because her idea of a rich man is some old faggot with no height no frame no dick acne and glasses whos also on the spectrum

this is so wrong
the reason they prefer junkies is because theyre better looking in average

most rich ppl are subhuman midgets with a cuckold personality so they just rot careermaxxing because its all they can do
theres no way you think a junkie chad is better than a rich CHAD unless the woman has like 70 mental disorders

the reason the girl on the vid prefers a junkie is because her idea of a rich man is some old faggot with no height no frame no dick acne and glasses whos also on the spectrum
cope
women don't give af about nun of that
they want the best genetic material which is a man with high T that could produce the best of the best off-spring. aka broke junkie slayers aka risk-takers aka low-inhib freaks. you're right in the sense that most rich dudes are subhuman and most junkies are CL+. This proves my point even more, there are no rich chads, rich dudes are cucks and have zero T. They marry sluts who fuck junkie chads every chance they get

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH