If I’m still in puberty does alcolhol stunt growth

subhumanTK

subhumanTK

Iron
does alcolhol stunt growth in puberty

Alcohol is the number one descention tool. It has no pros

• +1
Reactions: watah, nullandvoid, NZb6Air and 3 others
Everything is fine in moderation just don’t abuse shit.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
yeah feel good mate yolo, life's short and a bitch but alcohol is actual poison from the mumbai river delta, Bhai. Apparently causes more dmg than a lot of drugs

super entropy of physical body/face esp if feminine or sensitive genes, guy or girl

No, all alcohol is is fermented sugar. Our body doesn't need too much alcohol. Only 5% of diet should be alcohol (aka sugar).

I can give some anecdotal evidence that it does, in my country I heard an older person say "Give them vodka so that he stops growing" when talking about an abnormally tall kid. Make of this what you will.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Most studies associated with alcohol consumption and its effects on IGF-1 are regarding heavy, consistent alcohol consumption. There is very little research into the impact of infrequent/occasional alcohol consumption on your IGF-1 levels.
With that being said, I think that any amount of alcohol consumption can inhibit your growth, but I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say that those impacts will be negligible, you shouldn't worry too much as long as you keep your alcohol consumption infrequent and moderate.
You're growing up, you are going to be drinking alcohol, don't completely forbid it from entering your life because you're scared you won't grow as tall as you would have had you not drunk any.

Most studies associated with alcohol consumption and its effects on IGF-1 are regarding heavy, consistent alcohol consumption. There is very little research into the impact of infrequent/occasional alcohol consumption on your IGF-1 levels.
With that being said, I think that any amount of alcohol consumption can inhibit your growth, but I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say that those impacts will be negligible, you shouldn't worry too much as long as you keep your alcohol consumption infrequent and moderate.
You're growing up, you are going to be drinking alcohol, don't completely forbid it from entering your life because you're scared you won't grow as tall as you would have had you not drunk any.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: aids
of course not. alchol is excellent for growth and health

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saftsacksamensack and greycel
of course not. alchol is excellent for growth and health
You've always confused me
Why is it that in some random threads u just link like 4 other threads as your post..

I've never seen somebody do that before

Are u a real human?

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
You've always confused me
Why is it that in some random threads u just link like 4 other threads as your post..

I've never seen somebody do that before

Are u a real human?
wait what. Where bro?

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I can give some anecdotal evidence that it does, in my country I heard an older person say "Give them vodka so that he stops growing" when talking about an abnormally tall kid. Make of this what you will.
bro met homer

broo that guy jfl I get what u mean.

he reply with his 20 page essay
You two both have avi of Bateman with shades on
My brain mixed them

Yeah that nigga straight up sends random threads as his response (sometimes not even related to the topic)

drinking is fine i drink 3 everclear bottles a day and I'm 6'4 dark triad psl god