if inner void actually managed to get a gf...

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
he will be back on this forum with in 3 months talking about "why doesnt my gf respect me :feelswhy:"

because he fails to realize women are actually repulsed by the cuck mentality that resides deep inside his entire aura and subconscious that we have all seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, whiteislandpill, starvecell and 14 others
he will be back on this forum with in 3 months talking about "why doesnt my gf respect me :feelswhy:"

because he fails to realize women are actually repulsed by the cuck mentality that resides deep inside his entire aura and subconscious that we have all seen.
Once you treat them as a person they lose interest

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and WELOVELOOKS
he's all an elaborate larp btw. he secretly thinks he's quite the catch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, SoundnVision, One Rep Max and 9 others
Once you treat them as a person they lose interest
thats dramatic but there is truth to it in my experience, women love a guy who treats them like shit. but not 24/7

you have to give them a taste of the good side and let them see the best of you. being great to them, and then pull that away, thats how you manipulate them tbh. and girls do like being manipulated

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, One Rep Max and Mr. President
I cant be the only MF who is dying to know what @InnerVoid looks like.

Almost more so than DBDR

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and WELOVELOOKS

Almost more so than DBDR
This is him
IMG 0777

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, PrinceLuenLeoncur, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane, WELOVELOOKS and humanoidsub7
no way he's an actual KHHV like he must be really autistic or somethinh
Definitely something very off about this nigga that he has 0 self awareness about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and humanoidsub7
Definitely something very off about this nigga that he has 0 self awareness about
he's probably a larp or some shit idk
too much bp damaged his brain

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and WELOVELOOKS
He's attractive. Either one of the biggest larps of the century or top 3 abused dogs of all time.

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
another cope by OP. in the same day too!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Luffymaxxing and WELOVELOOKS
another cope by OP. in the same day too!
You have 0 reasoning or experience to tell me why what I’m saying is cope and it’s quite hilarious

You have 0 understand of what a relationship entails and also 0 understanding of how women genuinely operate, you’re a basement dweller. Everybody is agreeing with me ITT

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You have 0 reasoning or experience to tell me why what I’m saying is cope and it’s quite hilarious
i have negative experience

You have 0 understand of what a relationship entails and also 0 understanding of how women genuinely operate, you’re a basement dweller.
it entails hot sex

i have negative experience

it entails hot sex
Hot sex isn’t all it’s racked up to be faggot

It becomes menial after the 50th time

Overrated

redditor copes
Guy who’s actually had plenty of sex giving you advice you fucking sperg faggot. Kill yourself already you’ll never be happy

A connection and bond of love mogs some random sex, you won’t find the first thing due to being an insufferable cuck

3 months?
More like 3 minutes

Guy who’s actually had plenty of sex giving you advice you fucking sperg faggot. Kill yourself already you’ll never be happy

A connection and bond of love mogs some random sex, you won’t find the first thing due to being an insufferable cuck
your advice is cope

the only legit advice you gave so far tbh tbh.
You have a cringe stupid excuse and deny everything that a well adjusted high iq individual that’s actually gotten sex and been in relationships is giving you (me) there’s nothing left to say, no more copes for you. You’re just a pathetic faggot and that’s your nature no real solving it. Your bones are good, you don’t have seriously noticeable failos that are glaring, men uglier than you find love and get sex. There is something wrong with you, so just end it ngl (in gta)

He's been through a lot of challenges in life tbh

that a well adjusted high iq individual that’s actually gotten sex and been in relationships is giving you (me) there’s nothing left to say, no more copes for you
> high IQ

> says sex is overrated

Just money max

He's been through a lot of challenges in life tbh
No he hasn’t nigga he’s pathetic as shit. Getting rejected a few times is not that challenging niggas in the world go through actual struggles, maybe if he genuinely struggled a bit he’d have a better outlook and not be such a whiny faggot not understanding what’s actually important in life. Niggas are out here out barely able to afford the food on their table and you’re telling me some decent looking privileged cuck has issues because he can’t get his dick wet, lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and Luffymaxxing
No he hasn’t nigga he’s pathetic as shit. Getting rejected a few times is not that challenging niggas in the world go through actual struggles, maybe if he genuinely struggled a bit he’d have a better outlook and not be such a whiny faggot not understanding what’s actually important in life. Niggas are out here out barely able to afford the food on their table and you’re telling me some decent looking privileged cuck has issues because he can’t get his dick wet, lmao.
He's 28 and been trying for a decade tbh, he was just handed a bad hand in life

guys like him (mtn range) can only settle for subhumans unfortunately

He's not bad looking not his fault ofc u need to be cl+ atm to have a dating life
Not true whatsoever lmao. I personally know 5’5 ethnics who aren’t even that handsome getting pussy with body count in the double digits
He's 28 and been trying for a decade tbh, he was just handed a bad hand in life
Cope

If ur decent looking and a virgin for that long there’s something weird about you

guys like him (mtn range) can only settle for subhumans unfortunately
False again

I hate how niggas here have like 0 experience in the real world yet think they understand it

Not true whatsoever lmao. I personally know 5’5 ethnics who aren’t even that handsome getting pussy with body count in the double digits
Yes send me videos of all their slays and i might believe it

Cope

If ur decent looking and a virgin for that long there’s something weird about you
He's just gotten negative reinforcement for most of life, he lacks the halo effect necessary to succeed

If that man in the photo is him and he says he is a virgin, there are only two options: he is a completely undiagnosed autistic person or he is simply a repressed gay. I'm not saying this to offend, it's an objective statement. I am ethnic in Spain, I am overweight and bald, I usually meet with women, ugly and fat that is. I have sex without problems, damn, on the street you see this every day, another thing is having sex with hot women, we all know that they are reserved for the handsome but the other has no place.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and WELOVELOOKS

Bold of you to think he will find a gf in the first place

If that man in the photo is him and he says he is a virgin, there are only two options: he is a completely undiagnosed autistic person or he is simply a repressed gay. I'm not saying this to offend, it's an objective statement. I am ethnic in Spain, I am overweight and bald, I usually meet with women, ugly and fat that is. I have sex without problems, damn, on the street you see this every day, another thing is having sex with hot women, we all know that they are reserved for the handsome but the other has no place.
Legit. I know overly short dudes who are ethnic with around MTN face and they do fine. The women aren’t even repulsive he bags some decent looking women. Some say it’s location but I doubt that.

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension

Almost more so than DBDR
I have a feeling he’s possibly asian

Legit. I know overly short dudes who are ethnic with around MTN face and they do fine. The women aren’t even repulsive he bags some decent looking women. Some say it’s location but I doubt that.
According to this retarded forum, if you don't meet a girl who looks like Miranda Kerr, you should commit suicide. On the other hand, you can't read much since the majority of users have never even had a conversation with a woman, they only rely on language. stupid incel, youtube, tiktok and dark forums like this town of mentally retarded people, schizophrenics and repressed gays. The reality is that you only have to have mental stability to have sex, this black hole seems to attract people with rotten brains and they don't even read all the good publications there are to improve physical appearance, they only cry giving an image of feminine aspect, that's why women will run away from them, that is, behave like a man but you can't do anything, just read their crazy things and enjoy the stupidity of these crazy people.

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS