If islam is based, why are there lots of divorces in muslim countries?

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single

In Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates more than a third of marriages end in divorce. In Kuwait almost half do, a higher rate than America's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Xangsane, falcon1 and 1 other person
The newer generations are very western influenced. This rarely happened 20-30 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, WeiWei, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Arabs are slowly becoming cucked - just look at how much Saudi is spending on marketing, they just signed a Brazilian cuck at al-Hilal. Curries and SEA are the last bastions of Islam. Unfortunately, they are too retarded, poor and mentally colonised - except maybe Indonesians.

Some previously secularised societies (like Morroco, Kazakh and Bosnia) are going the opposite trajectory after experiencing first hand what secularisation does to soyciety.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
The newer generations are very western influenced. This rarely happened 20-30 years ago.
They're learnt from previous century what happens when you try radical secularisation top quick and too forcefully. It needs to be slow and (((they))) need to be patient. Otherwise you get revolts and reactionaries as you did in Iran and Afghanistan for instance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and thickdickdaddy27
This is cope. Its like saying west was based in past. When in reality, its just women not having to settle and having lots of options. In muslim world, women are same. they rather get $ and live as single mum while fucking chads. Its in pakistan where the divorce rate still not as high because the women do not decent alimony at all. they NEED the men with them for the betabux. While given situation to not need man for betabux, they divorce and live as single mum and fuck better men

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Arabs are slowly becoming cucked - just look at how much Saudi is spending on marketing, they just signed a Brazilian cuck at al-Hilal. Curries and SEA are the last bastions of Islam. Unfortunately, they are too retarded, poor and mentally colonised - except maybe Indonesians.

Some previously secularised societies (like Morroco, Kazakh and Bosnia) are going the opposite trajectory after experiencing first hand what secularisation does to soyciety.
They are the bastions because women HAVE to stay. Divorce will mean losing income. Alimony probably not good compared to arab system.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This is cope. Its like saying west was based in past. When in reality, its just women not having to settle and having lots of options. In muslim world, women are same. they rather get $ and live as single mum while fucking chads. Its in pakistan where the divorce rate still not as high because the women do not decent alimony at all. they NEED the men with them for the betabux. While given situation to not need man for betabux, they divorce and live as single mum and fuck better men
>having lots of options
lol an arab chad is like 1 in a million and he's more than likely cuffed by a stacy. Hook up culture simply doesn't exist here, after you become a divorced mom you're basically sexless for the rest of your life unless you re-marry which means you'd have to downgrade even more than your previous marriage as most men wouldn't marry a single mother.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Xangsane
>having lots of options
lol an arab chad is like 1 in a million and he's more than likely cuffed by a stacy. Hook up culture simply doesn't exist here, after you become a divorced mom you're basically sexless for the rest of your life unless you re-marry which means you'd have to downgrade even more than your previous marriage as most men wouldn't marry a single mother.
Yes im sure they are telling you everytime they have sex. Guy does not have to be chad. But one of the better looking option compared to husband they get.

Yes im sure they are telling you everytime they have sex. Guy does not have to be chad. But one of the better looking option compared to husband they get.

These types of women are either fatherless or completely disowned by their families, but yeah the poor favela dweller knows more about how sexual relations work than an actual resident here

These types of women are either fatherless or completely disowned by their families, but yeah the poor favela dweller knows more about how sexual relations work than an actual resident here
I am not basing on my experience. Even if what you say so. So from from lookism times, i have had 8 ppl saying the state of arab country they live in is shit. While you are the first one from arab world who say otherwise. Its 8 against 1 for now. I go with 8.

I am not basing on my experience. Even if what you say so. So from from lookism times, i have had 8 ppl saying the state of arab country they live in is shit. While you are the first one from arab world who say otherwise. Its 8 against 1 for now. I go with 8.
jfl believe what you wanna believe, just know we still have our women valuing things like honor, at least in the gulf area. Countries like lebanon, algeria, or morroco don't represent us.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
jfl believe what you wanna believe, just know we still have our women valuing things like honor, at least in the gulf area. Countries like lebanon, algeria, or morroco don't represent us.
Which gulf country are you from?

Because Islam uplifts women and puts them at their feet

Why kuwait divorce rate high?
Lifestyle/money made everyone too narcy I guess. There's a lot of factors that go into it like brainwashing from western media and feminism but it's mostly to do with everyone (male and female) thinking they can do better.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lifestyle/money made everyone too narcy I guess. There's a lot of factors that go into it like brainwashing from western media and feminism but it's mostly to do with everyone (male and female) thinking they can do better.
then why are you going against what i said?

then why are you going against what i said?
Weren't you saying single moms can hook up with chads? doesn't happen here otherwise like I said they'd get completely disowned by the family

Weren't you saying single moms can hook up with chads? doesn't happen here otherwise like I said they'd get completely disowned by the family
i am saying mainly they go for better options as the idea. Even if they hooked up, i doubt anyone would find out. No one tells their parents or people that they are going to get hook up.

i am saying mainly they go for better options as the idea. Even if they hooked up, i doubt anyone would find out. No one tells their parents or people that they are going to get hook up.
Alright bro you clearly have an agenda here good luck with your beliefs

Alright bro you clearly have an agenda here good luck with your beliefs
Sure i have agenda because i am blackpilled and skeptical of ALL women, including the "pious" muslin women. Why are they divorced? "Because narcy, thinking they can do better option" But after divorce, they are not trying to get better option cuz family will disown if found out. Sure, as if they will ever find out them who she is seeing.

In Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates more than a third of marriages end in divorce. In Kuwait almost half do, a higher rate than America's

View attachment 2384539
Because muslim countries are victims of western cultural dominance, and our women are being corrupted by feminism and western culture and are more willing to divorce their husbands for chad.

The problem isn't islam, the problem is the influence of your degenerate society on ours

View attachment 2384539
Because in Islam
Sunni version a man can marry with the intention of divorcing without stipulating a date
Then that would be haram as that would be temporary marriage

but if no date is mentioned but he intents to divorce it’s halal that’s why Arabs are mostly have high divorce rate

@SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @Xangsane @Sprinkles

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Gengar, Xangsane and 1 other person
This

Because in Islam
Sunni version a man can marry with the intention of divorcing without stipulating a date
Then that would be haram as that would be temporary marriage

but if no date is mentioned but he intents to divorce it’s halal that’s why Arabs are mostly have high divorce rate

@SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @Xangsane @Sprinkles
Shows islam is no cure, you would still get "halal" prostitution

Islam Is cope

it just creates more incels who go to war for “Allah” (in reality it’s to get laid) and they rich chadullahs get all the women and money afterwards

ironically incels have it best in egalitarian countries

• +1
Reactions: robtical
The birth rate in Islamic countries is also awful

Rich Muslim nations have the most entitled women, men are having to marry foids from abroad

Muslim women are also extremely fat, fatter than American foids

Islam just makes womens lives easier and mens lives worse (unless you are an aristocrat)

• +1
Islam Is cope

it just creates more incels who go to war for “Allah” (in reality it’s to get laid) and they rich chadullahs get all the women and money afterwards

ironically incels have it best in egalitarian countries

Rich Muslim nations have the most entitled women, men are having to marry foids from abroad

Islam just makes womens lives easier and mens lives worse (unless you are an aristocrat)
It works. If muslims in power follow the rules with consideration for others, but then at end of day it depends on human nature, just like other religion rules. It is not based if it is dependent on human nature.

Its not just the women. Even the family of the women are hypergamous and entitled. They rather raise the daughter childless by themselves, than marry off to low income/status. Some rich families even pay dowry as package to increase chances of landing chad with high income and status.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

View attachment 2384539
Because they don't follow Islam anymore

Even Christianity doesn't have the concept of divorce

It works. If muslims in power follow the rules with consideration for others, but then at end of day it depends on human nature, just like other religion rules. It is not based if it is dependent on human nature.

View attachment 2387670

Its not just the women. Even the family of the women are hypergamous and entitled. They rather raise the daughter childless by themselves, than marry off to low income/status. Some rich families even pay dowry as package to increase chances of landing chad with high income and status.
I used to be religious and know abt this

They want their daughter to marry a doctor and she doesn’t want any less either (although she’s attracted to thugs), these foids end up unmarried

It doesn’t help when most university students are foids, they end up being alone because most men have no degree.

many of these foids don’t even use their degree in the end because after a few rounds of starfish seggs she pops out a kid and maternity leave maxxes

now the currycel has to wageslave extra hard while she sits at home getting fatter

• +1
In islam divorce is common

Even women 1400yrs ago divorced their husband because he was ugly

Islam is cope and doesn’t change women

At most it can restrict them from dressing like they do today

• +1
I used to be religious and know abt this

They want their daughter to marry a doctor and she doesn’t want any less either (although she’s attracted to thugs), these foids end up unmarried

It doesn’t help when most university students are foids, they end up being alone because most men have no degree.

many of these foids don’t even use their degree in the end because after a few rounds of starfish seggs she pops out a kid and maternity leave maxxes

now the currycel has to wageslave extra hard while she sits at home getting fatter
Yes ik lots of women with degrees who don't work or do shitty part time jobs. however, most of them are married to non-degree guy though. but that is just my experience. On grand scale, your experience is probably legit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Yes ik lots of women with degrees who don't work or do shitty part time jobs. however, most of them are married to non-degree guy though. but that is just my experience. On grand scale, your experience is probably legit.
In the end a lot of foids marry a guy without a degree

They just settle in the end

Islam is actually shit for incels especially since prophets were the most handsome according to islam, being ugly meant you are relegated to subhuman roles in society.

Also plastic surgery is haram for men, men have to pay for everything

There is one “loophole” where you don’t need to pay for anything in marriage but imams never discuss this, they want ethnic men to wageslave to get a fat entitled ethnic foids hairy hole

• +1

Islam just makes womens lives easier and mens lives worse (unless you are an aristocrat

Cuz arabs are materialistic

Marriage and divorce is the perfect way to control these things, after inheritance