How I slayed arab girls and how you can too

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
This guide is only for looksmaxxed or above average looking men. Incels and fags please leave, PSL autists too.

To preface, you must know arab men have lowest SMV. They are no taller than 5'9 on average at best, average arab male penis size ranges from 4-5 inches. Now, add in a raging obesity crisis in Middle East and you quickly realise most arab men are easily moggable if you are tall and gymmaxed.

Now, despite common notions, arab women are very open to all western men, both black and white. From my experience in Lebanon, being Somali did not hurt my SMV and I managed to fuck a beautiful woman despite only a week there. Do not prettyboymaxx, they only want masculine men, also this guide most likely will not work if you short or Indian. Because of 8.7 million Indian labourers in Middle East, they have no status in dating and frequently commit rape and crimes. Sorry.

For reference, this is the arab stacylite I smashed

Pros
Arab foids usually have good bodies.
Clean ( muslims have to due to prayer requirements)
Very polite no feminist bullshit.
Cons
Arab girls cannot take dick, this confused me a lot. Maybe it was evolutionary trait to match their small dick arab male counterparts, not sure though.
Hairy as fuck.
Risky in some countries, Sharia Law might get your head cut off.

GUIDE

First and most important is Islam larp, if you a white and pretend to convert to Islam, you get massive halo. If you are black with western passport, you will have BBC halo and rapper halo. Being either of these things increases SMV, but if you are a muslim, then girls will think that you will commit to marriage and it will be much easier for them to give up their virginnity to you.

ISLAMMAXXING: This is all you need to know to pass as muslim.

First pillar of Islam is Shahada, it means there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger. Please right now speak these few lines, "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāhu muḥammadun rasūlu-llāh". Alhamdulilah, you are now muslim brother.

Second pillar of Islam is Salah (prayer), it is done 5 times a day and you must do Wudu before it. You must learn how to do wudu, and how to pray. Foremostly, prayer reuqires knowledge of two surahs, Al-fatiah and another surah.

Memorise al faitah is is extremely important, "Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem, Alhamdu lillaahi Rabbil aalameen, Ar-Rahmaanir-Raheem, Maaliki Yawmid-Deen, Iyyaaka na'budu wa lyyaaka nasta'een, Ihdinas-Siraatal-Mustaqeem, Siraatal-lazeena an'amta 'alaihim ghayril-maghdoobi 'alaihim wa lad-daaalleen"

Fourth is Sawm (fasting). Do not attempt to slay during holy month of Ramadan, you will definetly get beheaded.

3rd and 5th pillars are useless forget them.

Statusmaxxing and phenotypemaxxing in Middle East

You must be tall, have a Western passport and accent, and most importantly belong to these 3 phenotypes.

Mediterranean exotic pheno, North atlantid pheno and racially ambiguous, if you fall into any of these 3 you will slay any arab girl. For some reason Nordic phenotypes did not perform as well, maybe they are too feminine. Either way, these 3 are only phenos that could mog.

"B-but piratemagger your a negro!" Yes, myself a Somali, I fall into none of these phenos, but having curly hair and being 6'3 it did not really matter as I still mogged any arab guy I walked past.

Where to meet girls?

Stay away from gulf countries like Saudi arabia. If caught fornicating with a girl before marriage, an oil rich prince will behead you and then take the girl you are with onto his yacht to fuck for himself. Brutal statuspill. Good countries are Lebanon, Algeria or Morocco. Howeveer, Lebanon should be first on your list.

Do not use tinder unless you are high inhib, arab women are the most approachable due to being sex-deprived and would much rather be with a foreigner than marry their cousin, which alot do. Here is a cousin marriage map of Middle East with percentages.

Cousin marriages happen because of small social circle caused by separation of the sexes. It benefits males much much more than women, I have seen arab stacylites get arranged marriages to subhuman cousins. Arab women do not like this, just look at Saudi Arabia divorce rate.

Is it a coincidence that Saudi Arabia's divorce rate is almost directly proportional to its cousin marriage percentage?

Can I benefit from this?

Yes, the arab woman I met and smashed was 27 and divorced. But muslim autists will think "b-b-but muslim girl sooo trad!" JFL if you think this, I will debunk it even further for you copers.

Maldives has highest divorce rate on Earth, they even won a fucking noble prize for it. How funny that the country with highest divorce rate on Planet Earth is also the only 100% muslim country on fucking planet?

Mega blackpill for muslim copers, retads actually think their wife won't leave them for gandy JFL.

How do I approach?

Now you are mostly ready, you must know one thing that I cannot stress enough, do not fucking use tinder. Geomaxxing in Middle East is not same as in Southeast Asia, girls here are sluts but still have some standard. I recommend clubmaxxing or if you are mega low inhib you can cold approach.

They will always give you their number if you speak with a Western accent. Once you have got her number, wait one day and text her the following evening asking if she is free tonight. Majority of time, it is an easy smash. Worked for both my friend and I after we got their numbers at club.

Congratulations, you can now slay some arab pussy. May Allah Bless you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, terrorblade, Deleted member 21166 and 21 others
Do KPOP maxxers do well?

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
Edit out this thread to 0 you idiot, don't want more jbws fucking up the game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 6128, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, terrorblade, Warlow and 9 others
A werya shitting on Arabs

Now I’ve seen it all lmao

EDIT: hell would literally freeze before a Lebanese chick let the avg Somali come within a 5 mile radius of her lmao. You literally picked the racist most superficial Arabs as recommendations

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Deprived, UnderTheKnife and 8 others
If thats a stacy i am the pope of Rome.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member, Deprived and 6 others
I’ll keep this in the back of my mind for when I’m 35

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Aqua and Ethniframementalcel
which clubs did you go to? i guess in beirut

This guide is only for looksmaxxed or above average looking men. Incels and fags please leave, PSL autists too.

To preface, you must know arab men have lowest SMV. They are no taller than 5'9 on average at best, average arab male penis size ranges from 4-5 inches. Now, add in a raging obesity crisis in Middle East and you quickly realise most arab men are easily moggable if you are tall and gymmaxed.

Now, despite common notions, arab women are very open to all western men, both black and white. From my experience in Lebanon, being Somali did not hurt my SMV and I managed to fuck a beautiful woman despite only a week there. Do not prettyboymaxx, they only want masculine men, also this guide most likely will not work if you short or Indian. Because of 8.7 million Indian labourers in Middle East, they have no status in dating and frequently commit rape and crimes. Sorry.

View attachment 1775688
Pros
Cons
Arab girls cannot take dick, this confused me a lot. Maybe it was evolutionary trait to match their small dick arab male counterparts, not sure though.
Hairy as fuck.

GUIDE

First and most important is Islam larp, if you a white and pretend to convert to Islam, you get massive halo. If you are black with western passport, you will have BBC halo and rapper halo. Being either of these things increases SMV, but if you are a muslim, then girls will think that you will commit to marriage and it will be much easier for them to give up their virginnity to you.

First pillar of Islam is Shahada, it means there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger. Please right now speak these few lines, "lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāhu muḥammadun rasūlu-llāh". Alhamdulilah, you are now muslim brother.

Second pillar of Islam is Salah (prayer), it is done 5 times a day and you must do Wudu before it. You must learn how to do wudu, and how to pray. Foremostly, prayer reuqires knowledge of two surahs, Al-fatiah and another surah.

Memorise al faitah is is extremely important, "Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem, Alhamdu lillaahi Rabbil aalameen, Ar-Rahmaanir-Raheem, Maaliki Yawmid-Deen, Iyyaaka na'budu wa lyyaaka nasta'een, Ihdinas-Siraatal-Mustaqeem, Siraatal-lazeena an'amta 'alaihim ghayril-maghdoobi 'alaihim wa lad-daaalleen"

Fourth is Sawm (fasting). Do not attempt to slay during holy month of Ramadan, you will definetly get beheaded.

You must be tall, have a Western passport and accent, and most importantly belong to these 3 phenotypes.
View attachment 1775678View attachment 1775679View attachment 1775680

Mediterranean exotic pheno, North atlantid pheno and racially ambiguous, if you fall into any of these 3 you will slay any arab girl. For some reason Nordic phenotypes did not perform as well, maybe they are too feminine. Either way, these 3 are only phenos that could mog.

"B-but piratemagger your a negro!" Yes, myself a Somali, I fall into none of these phenos, but having curly hair and being 6'3 it did not really matter as I still mogged any arab guy I walked past.

Where to meet girls?

Stay away from gulf countries like Saudi arabia. If caught fornicating with a girl before marriage, an oil rich prince will behead you and then take the girl you are with onto his yacht to fuck for himself. Brutal statuspill. Good countries are Lebanon, Algeria or Morocco. Howeveer, Lebanon should be first on your list.

Do not use tinder unless you are high inhib, arab women are the most approachable due to being sex-deprived and would much rather be with a foreigner than marry their cousin, which alot do. Here is a cousin marriage map of Middle East with percentages.
View attachment 1775681

Cousin marriages happen because of small social circle caused by separation of the sexes. It benefits males much much more than women, I have seen arab stacylites get arranged marriages to subhuman cousins. Arab women do not like this, just look at Saudi Arabia divorce rate.

Is it a coincidence that Saudi Arabia's divorce rate is almost directly proportional to its cousin marriage percentage?

Can I benefit from this?

Yes, the arab woman I met and smashed was 27 and divorced. But muslim autists will think "b-b-but muslim girl sooo trad!" JFL if you think this, I will debunk it even further for you copers.

Maldives has highest divorce rate on Earth, they even won a fucking noble prize for it. How funny that the country with highest divorce rate on Planet Earth is also the only 100% muslim country on fucking planet?

Mega blackpill for muslim copers, retads actually think their wife won't leave them for gandy JFL.

How do I approach?

Now you are mostly ready, you must know one thing that I cannot stress enough, do not fucking use tinder. Geomaxxing in Middle East is not same as in Southeast Asia, girls here are sluts but still have some standard. I recommend clubmaxxing or if you are mega low inhib you can cold approach.

They will always give you their number if you speak with a Western accent. Once you have got her number, wait one day and text her the following evening asking if she is free tonight. Majority of time, it is an easy smash. Worked for both my friend and I after we got their numbers at club.

Many many turk and arab girls here who like ethnics like me but i never saw 1 on tinder till today. Its really interesting idk how to meet them beside cold approach

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216 and rand anon
just be executed for adultery theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, deadmanwalking, Deleted member 15180 and 12 others
I like how you wrote all that bs even tho your first sentence would be enough. GTFO with that shit loser

A werya shitting on Arabs

Now I’ve seen it all lmao

EDIT: hell would literally freeze before a Lebanese chick let the avg Somali come within a 5 mile radius of her lmao. You literally picked the racist most superficial Arabs as recommendations
Cope. I got pussy in one week :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Your just ugly, muslim girls are slutty af. Even American soldiers got laid in Iraq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stacylite... all I see is obesity
Op is such a retard. Even in the 3 guys he showed one is a full blown north atlantid and the other blue eyed is legit 1 in 300 in coloring alone in mena. And the third is a mutt like op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 20097, Johanjohan and 5 others
Cope. I got pussy in one week :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Your just ugly, muslim girls are slutty af. Even American soldiers got laid in Iraq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
not with the 757 landing strip you call a forehead

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deprived, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
Op is such a retard. Even in the 3 guys he showed one is a full blown north atlantid and the other blue eyed is legit 1 in 300 in coloring alone in mena. And the third is a mutt like op
streege we been thru this before :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you admitted to being high inhib incel but still "chadlite" JFL :feelskek::feelskek:

Incel stringcheese keep coping PSL autist you know i mog you ethnic paki.
not with the 757 landing strip you call a forehead
yes with this "757":feelshaha: Delusional nationalist, arab girls are sluts, I got laid quicker in Lebanon than I did in Norway, an atheist country :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Just4Beast
muslim girls always liked me the best, I avoided them though to not get honor killed. Imagine losing your head for some hairy pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, terrorblade, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
I just became muslim accidentally

I will never recover from this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, randomvanish, Stopping@Nothing19 and 7 others
Keep larping you somali dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 20216, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Looks > Islam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 17244
From my experience in Lebanon, being Somali did not hurt my SMV and I managed to fuck a beautiful woman despite only a week there.
If you are black with western passport, you will have BBC halo and rapper halo
Tales from Somaliland @Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
This shit isn’t rocket science its literally just be good looking and go to arab country and you’ll slay arab women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

View attachment 1775688
Pros
Cons
Hairy as fuck.

GUIDE

View attachment 1775678View attachment 1775679View attachment 1775680

Where to meet girls?

View attachment 1775681

Can I benefit from this?

How do I approach?

lol nigger thinks he is shit now hahaha

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Just be good looking with one of the best 3 phenotypes for sex theory

• +1
Reactions: unlucko
nigga planned and wrote out a whole essay to brag about slaying an obese roastie sand monkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, deadmanwalking, terrorblade and 5 others
Is this Safe to do in the uk?

I am white bro I win

this u? :feelshaha::feelshaha: stop replying to my messagers don't speak to me greycel.

ethnic looking, NCT, shaved eyebrow, nigga shaped nose, big ear looking fool :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 6128
You look Jewish.

No antisemitic but here where I live in France plenty of people have Jewish ancestry and claim they are white because their ancestors convert to christianism 300 years ago to avoid harassment.

Best case you are iberic with moorish ancestry. But your pheno isn't white Caucasian.

You look Jewish.

No antisemitic but here where I live in France plenty of people have Jewish ancestry and claim they are white because their ancestors convert to christianism 300 years ago to avoid harassment.

Best case you are iberic with moorish ancestry. But your pheno isn't white Caucasian.
what? I'm black wtf you talking bout. jesus, some niggas cant read :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: mrdolphin
I can tell arabs will seethe at this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, terrorblade, Warlow and 3 others
what? I'm black wtf you talking bout. jesus, some niggas cant read :feelshaha::feelshaha:
you are a nigger you fucking dog I would hang you from a tree and whip you like theres no tommorrow sub 60 iq nigger you fucking brag about you ancestors pushing off the bantu expansion but the reality is you motherfuckers wouldve looked better (from 2 psl to 2.2 psl) werid shaped somali dogs, muh cacusiod head.

• +1
you are a nigger you fucking dog I would hang you from a tree and whip you like theres no tommorrow sub 60 iq nigger you fucking brag about you ancestors pushing off the bantu expansion but the reality is you motherfuckers wouldve looked better (from 2 psl to 2.2 psl) werid shaped somali dogs, muh cacusiod head.
I still mog you JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha:keep crying hairy arab incel, go to France and see how north african girls there take in BBC.

brutal for arabcels they are short, fat, small dicked and hairy. Go to any arab country and just see the JBW halo there :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, M.u.s.t.a.f.a and Deleted member 6128
I still mog you JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha:keep crying hairy arab incel, go to France and see how north african girls there take in BBC.

brutal for arabcels they are short, fat, small dicked and hairy. Go to any arab country and just see the JBW halo there :feelskek::feelskek:
nigger, water is wet and women are whores.

keep guessing nigger.

Heres so cool info:
Screenshot 2022 07 12 20 50 45 39 ad2bc7c83f1d6a590a486858dda5f183

Screenshot 2022 07 12 20 52 18 07 ad2bc7c83f1d6a590a486858dda5f183

Average somali:
Th 3490033661
Th 1820952964
Th 3034070725
Th 3797188960
Th 4279037442

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-12-20-52-18-07_ad2bc7c83f1d6a590a486858dda5f183.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-12-20-52-18-07_ad2bc7c83f1d6a590a486858dda5f183.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, szolliontaraelis, koalendo and 3 others
nigger, water is wet and women are whores.

keep guessing nigger.
yes of course we are not developed nation retard. this is looksmaxxing forum not dick-measuring contest

"In our previous research using 1990 census data, we showed that over 80% of U.S.-born Arabs had non-Arab spouses, which points to a diminishing ethnic identification."

Take blackpill, only 20% of arabs marry in, women at even lower rates. You are undesirable.

Cope faggot, I smashed a Lebanese chick in one week of being there, your men have obesity crisis.

JBW is real in Middle East, if im Black and slaying imagine what a North atlantid Chad would do

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, terrorblade and Lmao
height mogged.

penis size ranges from 4-5 inches.
Tmp 3016 images325165619
obesity crisis in Middle East
only gulf countries.
north african girls
says middle east now north african nice geography retarded nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and gamma
height mogged.

View attachment 1777021

only gulf countries.

says middle east now north african nice geography retarded nigger.
Middle east is sometimes included north africa hence african "MENA" - Middle east north africa low IQ retard.

you keep diverting from point, you called your own arab women "whores". I am assuming as an arab you are angry that simply you are undesirable and only have terrorist halo.

Dm me if your such "muh mogger" undesirable hairy arab. Arabs have high divorce rate for a reason cousin marrier JFL

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, VenezuelansUSER, terrorblade and 1 other person
Last edited:
Last edited:
OP thread pretty low iq

but I dont see any obesity wtf are yall on about
her wrist are skiny
:feelswat:

2981198_1657569982128.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 21146, Xangsane and 4 others
that simply you are undesirable
Yet I brought data opposing every single bit of your info, ugly arabs mog any somali to the starving grave.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, TUSSELEIF, mrdolphin and 4 others
It is easy to slay Arab foids in Morocco, even Mr_Norwood from this forum fucked several of them from tinder. Also remember Philip Servaty from Belgium who ran JBW game, fucked 80+ Moroccan women and got them on camera

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, terrorblade, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
Does this work with Arab christians? obvs ignoring the muslim maxxing part and focusing on the location and arab cultural part irl I have negative experiences with arab muslim women and positive with arab christian women

8nlc71m5l8671.png