View attachment 2063625

Chang

View attachment 2063626

Chadpreet

View attachment 2063627

White chad

View attachment 2063628

I’d say all these men are equal.

Race doesn’t matter. What matters is good bones, symmetry, harmony, and collagen along with lean body and large frame.

Race pill is cope and BS.

@Pakicel
@randanon
@FailedNormieManlet
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@thereallegend
@Bonesbonesbonesbone
except the attractiveness percentiles of these people dont match whatsoever. i guess there are many more white "chads" than ethnic ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and FrameMogger
OLD experiments say otherwise
True to some degree. But ethnic chads slay on old.

And normie ethnics like @FailedNormieManlet do decent. Maybe not slaying but can slay a Becky once in a while which is almost the same results for white normies.

Name one ethnic group that mogs a white Chad any ethnic Chad you think can of pales in comparison to white chads no ethnic Chad is on a white chads level no ethnic normie is on a white normies level
white chad having broad appeal doesn't help your average soyboy

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
every white guy is a Chad
cope, subhuman uglyass black guys fuck white 7/10 while white guy at same level is either incel or with 3/10 noodle some yellowfeverfag would overrate

cope, subhuman uglyass black guys fuck white 7/10 while white guy at same level is either incel or with 3/10 noodle some yellowfeverfag would overrate
White guys just sit around feeling sorry for themselves instead of getting up and trying there’s so many ethnic women that have a preference for white men but you’re too pathetic to see it

White guys just sit around feeling sorry for themselves instead of getting up and trying there’s so many ethnic women that have a preference for white men but you’re too pathetic to see it
Thanks for the motivation, OP! Now go, and get yourself a black queen!

True to some degree. But ethnic chads slay on old.

And normie ethnics like @FailedNormieManlet do decent. Maybe not slaying but can slay a Becky once in a while which is almost the same results for white normies.
No it not… even I get beckies once in a while it’s getting them to meet and I guarantee you most like 95% won’t meet

• +1
Name one ethnic group that mogs a white Chad any ethnic Chad you think can of pales in comparison to white chads no ethnic Chad is on a white chads level no ethnic normie is on a white normies level
mutt chad

Depends what you want to define as “mogs” if it’s by sexual desirability you can say whites but if you want to go by a healthy birth rate whites are not having kids so really depends desirability vs sustainability

No it not… even I get beckies once in a while it’s getting them to meet and I guarantee you most like 95% won’t meet
Average white guy will get a match a day on hinge, which means that you'll have a date every 20 days. Thats 18 dates a year. usually in my expierene about 1/3 of dates lead to slays or something. That means you'll get about 5-6 slays a year which is low-key pretty good ngl. At this rate you would have more or less consistent access to sex. The longest dry spells might be around a month.

if you did this in UNI, you'd end up with 24 slays over 4 years which would prob put yo easily in the top 10% for body count.

If you are chad, you should be getting 5 matches from good looking girls every day minimum. If you're not getting this, you are not chad. That means you'll have a date every 4 days. Since you're chad about half the dates will end in slays eventually. So that'll get you 40-50 bodies a year even if only 5% of girls eventually meet up.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Average white guy will get a match a day on hinge, which means that you'll have a date every 20 days. Thats 18 dates a year. usually in my expierene about 1/3 of dates lead to slays or something. That means you'll get about 5-6 slays a year which is low-key pretty good ngl. At this rate you would have more or less consistent access to sex. The longest dry spells might be around a month.

if you did this in UNI, you'd end up with 24 slays which would prob put yo easily in the top 10% for body count.

If you are chad, you should be getting 5 matches from good looking girls every day minimum. That means you'll have a date every 4 days. Since you're chad about half the dates will end in slays eventually. So that'll get you 40-50 bodies a year even if only 5% of girls eventually meet up.
Hmmm you broke it down well but I think svg white gets 1 match every 3 days at least from what I have seen asking anround and shut. Maybe even 1 or 3 a week. Yes it apparently has gotten this fucking hard

• +1
Hmmm you broke it down well but I think svg white gets 1 match every 3 days at least from what I have seen asking anround and shut. Maybe even 1 or 3 a week. Yes it apparently has gotten this fucking hard
Tell them to swipe on more ethnic girls. Also they might be too picky with swipes.

Also location matters. Based on what FNM said UK is rlly hard to get matches in. I do a lot better in the US vs any other country.

Ig UK is so difficult even mtn Indians in the US can slay more than white mtn in the UK

Tell them to swipe on more ethnic girls. Also they might be too picky with swipes.

Also location matters. Based on what FNM said UK is rlly hard to get matches in. I do a lot better in the US vs any other country.

Ig UK is so difficult even mtn Indians in the US can slay more than white mtn in the UK
Most say they get subhumans matching so it’s shit oh well. Yeah the Uk is a fucking nightmare so I dunno man, I ain’t white but from the looks of it I do better than most of my white friends which is odd. Only one ethnic j know uses dating apps but he has 0 standards JFL he’s Arab so no suprise. Yeah UK is nightmare difficulty if you want a MID girl here you have to be 6’1 and Chadlite minimum

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
You read your own chart wrong.

It says adolescents without a relationship. So how much people are single. The higher, the more single.

No, I read the chart correctly and that dumb bastard (mixed) man photoshopped it and claimed it said that Edomite (so-called White) men are more in relationships than single when the chart says they’re more single 😂. I’m going to believe what the chart actually says over a dumb bastard man larping as an Edomite (so-called White) man on an incel forum, whom also can’t spell simple words correctly nor construct coherent sentences together.

Sorry but cope harder, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man because you’re just a coping ugly redcel that spams comments and threads looking for attention that your red whore mother never gave to you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir