If JBW on Asian women is real...

It's a cope, and you know it

Zoomers fresh out of college

Zoomer models

Very late millennials

Zoomers

Zoomers

Borderline zoomers

This last one is prettier than both the whores in the OP put together and she's with a subhuman nosecel

There are have thousands of TikToks of WMAF happening in American colleges right now

Filter frauded beckies and ABGs(completley differnet standard for them their proximity will mostly be white men) mostly. Shanji's surgerymaxxed or edits really hard. Yui is HTB+ I'll admit though

The last one isn't prettier at all. weird harmony and looks kind of hispanic and surgerymaxxed th9ough she mogs him hard admittedly. the girls i nthe original post look way better and more natural.

You rarely see oofies wit hthe girls like in the OP though especially the second video. I only know of the dgreek producer guy circle where they're all realaly connected to the korean entertainment industry so get best of the best and I bet they can enter any gangnam club so no shit they'll get HTB+. no mate guarding present with those guys I bet. statusmaxxed rather than JBW.

Last edited:
Filter frauded beckies and ABGs(completley differnet standard for them their proximity will mostly be white men) mostly. Shanji's surgerymaxxed. Yui is HTB+ I'll admit though

The last one isn't prettier at all. weird harmony and looks kind of hispanic and surgerymaxxed th9ough she mogs him hard admittedly. the girls i nthe original post look way better and more natural.

You rarely see oofies wit hthe girls like in the OP though especially the second video. I only know of the dgreek producer guy circle where they're all realaly connected to the korean entertainment industry so get best of the best and I bet they can enter any gangnam club so no shit they'll get HTB+. no mate guarding present with those guys I bet. statusmaxxed rather than JBW.
I'm not reading this wall of cope

here's a more recent study for you pal
also dating doesn't make a complete 180 in 10 years to where the data is completely irrelevant

tldw: over for manlets

it's what I've been saying all along, a pretty face attached to a short body is useless. Idk what kind of joke god was going for when he put me in this world as a manlet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese and nathan
heavily infurating

skinny niglet with broccoli hair gets to date a hottie, meanwhile girls see that i'm not more than 1 ft taller than they are and I'm done.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, The False Prophet and Richard Cheese
heavily infurating

skinny niglet with broccoli hair gets to date a hottie, meanwhile girls see that i'm not more than 1 ft taller than they are and I'm done.
Skinny tall oofy is law when it comes to asian women.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tenshi

video debunks the entirety of this shit thread

mtn normie whites making out with korean insta models

Just watchted this video and lmao. the guy gets ditched by some hapa. u srs? It's also well known that koreans outside of korea are ez mode and he still didn't seal the deal. over. you can tell no one really wants him there either. JFC. JBW hasn't been a thing since the turn of the century istg. His other vids show LTBs and MTBs and he's HTN or at least a high MTN.

His demeanor is kind of pathetic as well trying to act cool and shit buying the stupid strong zero drinks no actual japanses people buy. cringe shit. I swear WMAF in asia are always oddballs. Zero chemistry.

The only way to get real lays with quality in japan is through social circle game which requires LANGUAGE and by the time you get to N0 you'll be a geezer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
in japan they still deport niggers jfl

Blacks cant integrate into japan
It's just one bad case of couse it'll be blown out of proportion. believe me japanese are not some angels.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and noobs
HOW IN THE FUCK IS URKEL SLAYING ASIAN STACIES!?
View attachment 2910249
View attachment 2910253
Yeah jfl the studies from 10 years ago

It’s painfully obvious dating as a whole and beauty standards are drastically different in 2024
2008 study lmao that was before BBC halo.

2018 : View attachment 2910356

And God forbid what are the results in 2024, I think white are still more desirable just extremely close to black, in 2037 blacks will be on top
ridiculus generalization

JBW is legit for Asian women and certainly not for 100% of them you dummy jfl

imagine "disapproving" JBB on snowbunnies by posting a white girl with a K-Pop Chang

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: very low IQ of you OP

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater