If jelqing truly worked, why doesn't masturbation increase dick size?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Will someone care to explain why would jelqing work, if a multiple hour masturbation session doesn't increase dick size either? It's basicly the same movement, same amount of pressure.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Not the same pressure but most likely bullshit although many people claimed they grew in size

• +1
Reactions: draco and BigBiceps
Not at all the same amount of pressure with jelqing your basically just stretching the tissue just below the head to build pressure. With masturbation your distributing it equally. If anything masturbation makes your dick smaller. I only jelq now for like 20 min and then just cum after I'm done. All the techniques and shit is cope long and your making a ring and stretching your dick building up blood pressure towards your head

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Not the same pressure but most likely bullshit although many people claimed they grew in size
Yeah, on masturbation the pressure is often even bigger, which would increase the amount of micro tears, which according to jelqers would result in growth.

Not at all the same amount of pressure with jelqing your basically just stretching the tissue just below the head to build pressure. With masturbation your distributing it equally. If anything masturbation makes your dick smaller. I only jelq now for like 20 min and then just cum after I'm done. All the techniques and shit is cope long and your making a ring and stretching your dick building up blood pressure towards your head
Well, have you ACTUALLY noticed any growth?

Yeah, on masturbation the pressure is often even bigger, which would increase the amount of micro tears, which according to jelqers would result in growth.
Not really no

jelqing you slowly bring all the blood to head

regular masturbating allows proper blood flow

there’s more pressure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back