If looks are the only thing that matters, explain me this.

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
How come i see girls be kind, and talk to other people(shorter and with lower ratings than me), keep in mind without them being friends. And when they have to interact with me they seem angry and evil all of a sudden, sometimes ignore my existance too. And again before you say anything like they know them better or something, they dont, they know them as much as they know me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz and Richard Cheese
It's either u have it or u don't theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Neurotypicality and status are important. Anyone who denies this should be shot in the back of the head with a .50

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, SoundnVision, copingtoohardrn and 1 other person
Idk but i mog my brother and he has been slaying since 14 while i get nothing

He has it, i don't
has what exactly? charisma, suave, friendliness?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, fxckz and deadstock
You're probably a low MTN and the subhumans you bash are high LTNs, in other words you don't mog hard enough to warrant the halo effect.

You're probably a low MTN and the subhumans you bash are high LTNs, in other words you don't mog hard enough to warrant the halo effect.
That doesnt make sense, why would a ltn have more hallo than a mtn

That doesnt make sense, why would a ltn have more hallo than a mtn
Retard neither of you have any halo the other is just more pleasing to talk to while you're probably a sperg.

Retard neither of you have any halo the other is just more pleasing to talk to while you're probably a sperg.
Imma go ER on yo ass boy🙏😡

Ong this thread is funny, agree with u tho, they are soulless npcs is the only conclusion

• +1