if losing a ton of weight causes stretch marks, why would bulking and cutting not do the same with face fat?

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
It make you lose your under eye fat and your fat stuffed in your nasal folds which makes you look like Leo0509

It make you lose your under eye fat and your fat stuffed in your nasal folds which makes you look like Leo0509
:hnghn:Nooooo, should I stop lean maxxing? This sounds like a death sentence for me

If you took an elastic(skin)and stretched by not much multiple times its gonna stay the same, if you stretch it with a lot of force one its going to break. Even if you equal the total force(total weight gained and lost) of the two experiments so that it is the same(50 Newton once or 10 newton 5 times for the first exp), the peak of tension on the second one is so much that the elastic(skin) is going to break

it's like 30 bucks bro
Sorry bro, I'm a cheapcel. Please help a poorcel out

How long does a bottle last? How often to apply? Use it forever?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
it's like 30 bucks bro
Also I'm reading more about this, HOOOLY THIS IS LITERALLY INSANE.
Thank you bro for showing me this but
How come volufiline isn't more popular?

Does it take too long to work, or is it a scam like collegan powder?

• +1
I
Sorry bro, I'm a cheapcel. Please help a poorcel out

How long does a bottle last? How often to apply? Use it forever?
U have under eye area problem?

Also I'm reading more about this, HOOOLY THIS IS LITERALLY INSANE.
Thank you bro for showing me this but
How come volufiline isn't more popular?

Does it take too long to work, or is it a scam like collegan powder?
it takes little time lol, also u need to feel thin skin in ur under eye

per eexmaple u need to know if ur under eye are genetic or its because of super weight loss or ur skinny u feel me

per eexmaple u need to know if ur under eye are genetic or its because of super weight loss or ur skinny u feel me
Ahhh I see what you mean, damn. My are mostly genetics, so I guess it wouldn't change much for me.

• +1
Your body does not store enough fat in the face for a significant amount of skin-stretching or decompression to occur unless you're literally 500lbs and then start a cycle of SR-9009, Cardarine, HGH frag 176-191, DNP and then water fast.

Ahhh I see what you mean, damn. My are mostly genetics, so I guess it wouldn't change much for me.
you sure? look at picutres of u when u were young, u had em?

ur skinny? are u white?
Skinny-fat, trying to lean down. Asian.

You can see my face is this post, if that helps. There's like a bit of thinness, in the undereye. You can see it in the photo, but due to lighting it doesn't look as bad.

yo im skinny

i need this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
you're a chad bruh, im the one that need it the most it would ascend me to death
im like legit 8% bodyfat though, im a 6'2 lanklet. sometimes my eye area do b lookin a little dark

• +1
im like legit 8% bodyfat though, im a 6'2 lanklet. sometimes my eye area do b lookin a little dark
well it probably ascends u bcus ur white and ur coloring mogs, show me in DMs if u trust me