If low tier girls say you're cute (when you're not there) are you actually gl or just appealing to them because you're close to their level

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
A friend of mine told me there was two girls we both know who told him I was cute. (when I wasn't there) Both were low tier girls, so does that mean I'm just appealing to them because I'm low tier myself or would they only say that if I'm cute to all girls to some extent?

Also this happened to me
and I get iois but i'm not sure if they're in my head or not

It means they are settling for mid tier normie, the hypergamy meme 80/20 rule is exaggerated .

It's brutal if her good looking friend didn't even try approaching u. Girls compete with each other. No competition between them means u r trash

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mecmec, Xangsane and Deleted member 15099
Dey coping

It means they are settling for mid tier normie, the hypergamy meme 80/20 rule is exaggerated .

It's brutal if her good looking friend didn't even try approaching u. Girls compete with each other. No competition between them means u r trash
I met them separately through a male friend and that's what he said they both said after I met them. There is no attractive female in the equation. Still brutal that I'm only a normie though

I met them separately through a male friend and that's what he said they both said after I met them. There is no attractive female in the equation. Still brutal that I'm only a normie though
It's okay, most people think they are above average but that's statistically impossible. Be glad u r not below avg

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and mecmec
A friend of mine told me there was two girls we both know who told him I was cute. (when I wasn't there) Both were low tier girls, so does that mean I'm just appealing to them because I'm low tier myself or would they only say that if I'm cute to all girls to some extent?

Also this happened to me
I read the thread with the full story.

It sounds like it was probably legit, but you didnt necessarily do the wrong thing by walking off. At least you kept some value and mystery.

Think about the alternative, If you were in a shy headspace (which you obviously were) you would walk up to their car, stick your head in the window and exchange numbers with the girl, with the guy watching?? It would be awkward as fuck, epecially if the guy they were with mogs you. If you followed this through with anything less than rock solid confidence and a joking attitude, you would not get the txt back.

If you and the guy were relatively equal in looks and style, then you may have had a chance, but you still would have needed to either say something cool or confident to get your value up to the level of his to pull this off.

• +1
Reactions: mecmec
I read the thread with the full story.

It sounds like it was probably legit, but you didnt necessarily do the wrong thing by walking off. At least you kept some value and mystery.

Think about the alternative, If you were in a shy headspace (which you obviously were) you would walk up to their car, stick your head in the window and exchange numbers with the girl, with the guy watching?? It would be awkward as fuck, epecially if the guy they were with mogs you. If you followed this through with anything less than rock solid confidence and a joking attitude, you would not get the txt back.

If you and the guy were relatively equal in looks and style, then you may have had a chance, but you still would have needed to either say something cool or confident to get your value up to the level of his to pull this off.
Yeah I agree 100%. I don't regret my actions at all in the parking lot incident, definitely not the end of the world if I didn't get this one specific girl, what's important is that a girl liked me in the first place

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer

Also this happened to me
a compliment alone means nothing. worry about women that physically spend time with you in person. talk is cheap.

I had a 60 year old woman in... Dallas Parkway / Plano - Dallas border tell me she liked my face tattoos. This is a wealthy area so she had the breast implants and I'm 30 I would fuck.

I didn't understand her behavior. She asked me to take her picture, I text to her. She sends these cleavage pictures, being a tease / bitch even at 60 bro.

She has a nice house too in Rockwall TX... I could probably pawn her breast impants for a year supply of meth.

just because a woman says you're cute or even texts, it means nothing unless she makes an effort to meet you... easy to get obsessed over words / compliments

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and mecmec
Post pictures

No, whenever the woman is ugly or not, she will still only go for good looking males. So them saying he's cute probably means he really is

• +1
Reactions: mecmec