If me, kamui, dimorphism and looks234 made a YouTube channel would .org watch?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Me, @Kamui , @Looks234 , @dimorphism make a YouTube channel where we cold approach and rizz foids in public places. Would our .org brahs watch us run JBB game?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bndar.337, Ryldoo IS COPING, Looks234 and 11 others
Sure ๐Ÿ˜Š

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan and klip11
Yes

Can you please make those low inhib videos were you jizz on a womenโ€™s back in public

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, Pikabro, klip11 and 5 others
Remove kamui and id binge every night

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, GabachoCopium and dimorphism
Pay for my ascension than sure

• +1
Reactions: klip11
nigga who paid to remove his hand from the internet will be in cold appraoch youtube videos

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and GabachoCopium
yes!!!

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
nigga who paid to remove his hand from the internet will be in cold appraoch youtube videos
Iโ€™d cold approach your mother and sister first

• JFL
Iโ€™d cold approach your mother and sister first
Urkle

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and mayo mogger
Me, @Kamui , @Looks234 , @dimorphism make a YouTube channel where we cold approach and rizz foids in public places. Would our .org brahs watch us run JBB game?
What would u talk about bro? Blacks are not sentient past the talks of raps and conspiracies

Every other black guy does that , why not do some blackpilled stories like dbdr + vanossgaming typa vibezz?

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Yes because it would be funny to see them shake and stutter

• JFL
Itโ€™s funny when I make your sister shake and suffer every night
No boy, you bought lifetime vip to delete your hand pics, you wouldnt put that hand on my grandma if i laid her naked in front of you with your urkel starter pack ass nigga sit down

No boy, you bought lifetime vip to delete your hand pics, you wouldnt put that hand on my grandma if i laid her naked in front of you with your urkel starter pack ass nigga sit down
If you laid your grandmother in front of me Iโ€™d mangle her old wrinkly pussy so badly that her dementia would come back

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, klip11 and randomop
would watch tbh tag me when u make

• +1
@Kingkellz will you make a guest appearance on one of our videos?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Yea. It would be really entertaining tbh

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back