If Mewing has worked at all for me, it made me worse before I got better

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Yes, I know there are supposed to be no mewing threads in this section but idc keep crying for me mods.
Now, with that out of the way, I have been mewing for a few years now and I think I look a little better now than I did then. I at least resemble more a human now than in the past when I looked closer to a Piccaso piece.
Anyway, I think I went through an ugly duckling phase brought about or exacerbated by mewing or possibly just natural facial growth ( I have many other copes like chewing, K2, Testmaxxing, etc going on at the same time). It seemed that my midface went up slightly with my mandible becoming more recessed for a period of time which led to peak ropefuel :feelsrope:
I remain, as ever, a skeptic of mewing despite being completely a believer of it for many years. I just saw too much wrong with mewing tbh, and the breaking point was Mike Mew rejecting any other causative factors such as nutrition, hormones, testosterone, etc which was just too unscientific and far too dogmatic for me tbh.
However, if mewing did anything to me or if it was other factors, I do think I went through and ugly duckling phase and it is possible that it could occur again.
So basically my life is as follows:
Baby Human --> Subhuman--> PicassoCel--> Ugly duckling --> human looking creature

I hope to attain human status soon.

inb4 "din red" (idc tbh ded srs jfl, rope asap if you write that)
inb4 "shit thread kys" (yes I know, the thread is utter shit, cope with it and keep crying for me you autistic goyims)

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 1707
Can you link your thread about root canal?

That wasn't me, but I used myobrace and that thing most definitely would have given me root canal had I continued. It was utter Gehenna tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Looks I didn't confuse you with another user afterall...

(I hope you remember our discussion in that other thread)

I agree mewing aint entirely cope. If you took this dude^ & made him keep proper tongue posture 24 hrs a day and chew mastic gum with ice water for 4-6 of those hrs it would be cope not to expect a noticeable change. I've actually noticed Astro Sky's midface has got slightly shorter though it might be fraud with a camera lens.

testosterone is straight up cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Hades
Looks I didn't confuse you with another user afterall...

(I hope you remember our discussion in that other thread)
Excuse me?
View attachment 148503
I agree mewing aint entirely cope. If you took this dude^ & made him keep proper tongue posture 24 hrs a day and chew mastic gum with ice water for 4-6 of those hrs it would be cope not to expect a noticeable change. I've actually noticed Astro Sky's midface has got slightly shorter though it might be fraud with a camera lens.

testosterone is straight up cope
Testosterone is not cope, there are numerous studies that show the importance of testosterone on facial development in males. Keep crying for my scientific studies and irrefutable data you low t copecel
@Gudru do people just hate science on this forum?

I've had one when I was 11 or so. That was the worst dental experience I've ever had. No matter how much anesthesia the dentist injected, the pain was still horribly the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
No pics don't care

k2 isn't cope, it's been proven to increase bone plasticity through a process which involves osteoblasts and osteoclasts. For k2 to actually have a significant effect you need to be taking an extremely high dosage, around 45mg or even higher, people ofttimes forget that it's fat-soluble, meaning it won't absorb without the presence of fat, another reason why people don't get results is that they are post-pubertal.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227
you have been mewing for a few years lmao time wasted when you could have been hardmewing and ended up achieving genetic potential.
anything that was extremly worthwhile was achieved through hard work. sIMPLY MEWING is healthy sowy caps but wont do too much for bone structure you need to apply immnse force if you has been trying harder you would have alrteady ascended just think about that. shorterm suffering for a lifetime of gratification. That is hard mewing.

Last edited:
Cope cope cope. Delete this thread before my enemies see this. I don't want them to ascend for free.

Interestingly enough this reminds me of cases I was reading about on a very dedicated mewing and skull development forum a year or so ago. People there were talking about how palate expansion had a similar "bad phase" to what you described. They called it the "monkey face" phase. I didn't get too deep into it but I recall getting the sense that they believed facial bones had to play catch-up and there was some lag involved as everything shifted.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross