If My Chinese Friend Girl Saw What I Posted Here (Especially About Her)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I am 100% sure she would be so horrified/creeped out she would never sit next to me in the class again, change seats to the other side of the room, and never speak to me again.

Exhausted

Gotta keep that power level down boyos.

Though admittedly I do post to this site and look at anime right next to her but she can't distinguish anything since she's texting the whole class.

What do you mean by "she's texting the whole class"?

Some people know I use forums, but no clue about this one. If any girl found out I use this shit I may chop my penis because I will have ruined my chances for real

Can't break your GoodBoyMax cover now

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
What do you mean by "she's texting the whole class"?

She is westernized, no respect for the class so just texts the whole time. Even during our date and drive back and fourth she was texting the whole (but at least made effort to make conversation with me on her own).

You should know these bitches are always on their phone.

I think even in Japan they do this though, Japanese girls have been texting almost a decade before westerners started too.

Take a look at this article from William Gibson (my favorite author) from 2001 about Japanese "Mobile Girls."

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2001/apr/01/sciencefictionfantasyandhorror.features

She is westernized, no respect for the class so just texts the whole time. Even during our date and drive back and fourth she was texting the whole (but at least made effort to make conversation with me on her own).

I think even in Japan they do this though, Japanese girls have been texting almost a decade before westerners started too.

Take a look at this article from William Gibson (my favorite author) from 2001 about Japanese "Mobile Girls."

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2001/apr/01/sciencefictionfantasyandhorror.features
Lol shes texing chad to come pick her up later

Yeah, cellphones are a part of their body

• +1
Reactions: Zesto