If my midface becomes short when I'm upside down and all of the tissue slides up my face, does it mean adding volume could fix my long face?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
When I stand upside down, my facial skin and tissue sags up my face obviously, midface looks short as opposed to long, upper lip visible, area around the mouth tight, and appears as if Ive got cheekbones again. Sclera show is gone, actually looks like cat eyes. I know this is the effect of gravity and we cant turn this shit off, but how would you achieve a result as close as possible to bringing all of your facial tissues up, without the ability to get a facelift (25yo)? If I look at my old photos before puberty, I had a shorter midface, probably because my facial fat was in place, and skin hadnt sagged down/deflated yet. Now it looks deflated, long and oblong due to skin basically drooping down.

Could implants/fat grafting/fillers provide this lost volume and bring the skin up to where it is supposed to be naturally?

When I stand upside down, my facial skin and tissue sags up my face obviously, midface looks short as opposed to long, upper lip visible, area around the mouth tight, and appears as if Ive got cheekbones again. Sclera show is gone, actually looks like cat eyes. I know this is the effect of gravity and we cant turn this shit off, but how would you achieve a result as close as possible to bringing all of your facial tissues up, without the ability to get a facelift (25yo)? If I look at my old photos before puberty, I had a shorter midface, probably because my facial fat was in place, and skin hadnt sagged down/deflated yet. Now it looks deflated, long and oblong due to skin basically drooping down.

Could implants/fat grafting/fillers provide this lost volume and bring the skin up to where it is supposed to be naturally?
sadly i cant answer it, i still respond so people see this

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
your midface can hardly be caused by volume loss and soft tissue at 25.

Your nose base is just long because its grown bone there

Last edited:
your midface cant hardly be caused by volume loss and soft tissue at 25.

Your nose base is just long because its grow
I used to drink and smoke a lot. Yes, it mightve grown vertically during pub, but theres no denying Im as deflated as a tyre. All the facial fat remaining in my face has descended down, and looks like jowls but isnt. If i pinch and lift up the skin on my face, i look like young Keanu on the right. If I lay down and take a pic of my face upside down, even though my nasal length remains the same, the face simply doesnt look long and flat anymore, despite nasal length. I think my problem is more soft tissue related, than absolute-midface-lengthwise.

Site's not letting me upload a pic. Stand by

site's gone to shit, couldn't upload.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back