If my skin starts to burn when I'm using my skin care shit does that mean it's working

fraudmaxxd_mtn

fraudmaxxd_mtn

Mtn hell
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
55
Reputation
12
I've been using the stuff the Dr gave me and it burns like hell and my skins been getting red last time I did this and it burned my skin got flakey and REALLY dry so do I need to lay off it for a while. I've also been taking pills for it so that might be a leading cause to it
 
I've been using the stuff the Dr gave me and it burns like hell and my skins been getting red last time I did this and it burned my skin got flakey and REALLY dry so do I need to lay off it for a while. I've also been taking pills for it so that might be a leading cause to it
trust your doc bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxd_mtn
Depends on what it is, but in general I would say you can trust your doctor unless your doctor didn't tell you about the side effects or the skin care
 
Tell your doctor about the issue❎
post about it on org✅
 
  • JFL
Reactions: moliuny and Nocturnal
Depends on what it is, but in general I would say you can trust your doctor unless your doctor didn't tell you about the side effects or the skin care
There was a warning about side affects from the pills but I think it was only sickly kinda stuff like head aches n shit so I'll be fine
 
well what are you taking and using for your skincare
I forgot what the pills were called but for the creams I use moisturizer,soft or with salicylic acid, and a face wash with 2% salicylic acid, shit the doctor gave me-adapalene 0.1% with anhydrous benzoyl peroxide 2.5%
 
Does it sound like it's working? Just read what you just wrote and think about it for a sec and you will get an answer.
Hint - Derm are money hungry R E T A R D S.
 
I forgot what the pills were called but for the creams I use moisturizer,soft or with salicylic acid, and a face wash with 2% salicylic acid, shit the doctor gave me-adapalene 0.1% with anhydrous benzoyl peroxide 2.5%
you can try to cycle the benzoyl peroxide to once every 2 days
 

Similar threads

imasillysubhuman
Replies
5
Views
31
sample
sample
MrVolcanian
Replies
2
Views
27
price.
price.
anemoe
Replies
6
Views
85
anemoe
anemoe
sixzyn
  • Question
Discussion Skin care??
Replies
1
Views
36
Resonant
Resonant
TheFourth187
Replies
9
Views
73
TheFourth187
TheFourth187

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top