If my Testosterone levels are in excess but my ESTRADIOL-17 BETA levels are normal what will be the effect of taking Aromasin?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
So my TESTOSTERONE-FREE is around 950 with range being (196-636) my variance in score is around 150-200, last score was 760. My hair is very low quality and I have some thinning going on. My skin is also really bad, I had severe acne during puberty. I want to try and heightmax for 1 year (21M) with Aromasin and HGH. But I already have this hormonal issue so idk what to expect if I just start, or if there is something I should do (suppress the Test?). Random side note: The effects its ( high test) had on me so far have been horrible: Severe acne as I said, horrible hair with thinning, craniosynostosis which is probably due to the test, and stunted growth (I am 5-10.8 compared to younger siblings who are just 6ft)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Elvisandreaa
lower estrogen will lead to more testosterone (as your body will try to raise estrogen by producing more test) thereby potentially exacerbating your problems

lower estrogen will lead to more testosterone (as your body will try to raise estrogen by producing more test) thereby potentially exacerbating your problems
I forgot to mention my estrogen levels: 104 where the reference range is <162 to me that seems relatively normal. Note that this result was for when my test was at 760. Is there any point to aromasin for me? I got an Xray of my wrist but they told me nothing about growth plate state and just handed me a CD! :bigbrain:

This may be a stupid question, but have you checked your growth plates? You are 21, chances are your plates are fused and all these side effects are not going to benefit you in any way.

This may be a stupid question, but have you checked your growth plates? You are 21, chances are your plates are fused and all these side effects are not going to benefit you in any way.
I have reason to believe they may be open, at leased in the spine which I understand closes 21-26yrsOld. I grew 0.7 inch after 19yr old. I did get a recent Xray of wrist but have not been able to look at the Xray yet bc its in CD form (its complicated). I want to get an Xray of spine, not sure what excuse I will give. So conclusion: Spine is probably still open but needs to be checked. that said it will take too long so better to start anyway as HGH may benefit me in other ways.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 19066
I forgot to mention my estrogen levels: 104 where the reference range is <162 to me that seems relatively normal. Note that this result was for when my test was at 760. Is there any point to aromasin for me? I got an Xray of my wrist but they told me nothing about growth plate state and just handed me a CD! :bigbrain:
Lol,what a bunch of fa99ots.
Also,what is the unit are u using for the hormones?

Can u send the photo/screenshot of ur blood test,it would be easier

Low estradiol will exasterbate hairloss

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Growth Plate

units: pmol/I for estrogen. Pic are my results:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 1.54.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 1.54.39 AM.png
    409.9 KB · Views: 0
Estrogen isn't in this blood test?
Not in the second test, no. The one I provided (not the one attached to this reply) befre was done about a month after this (attached) test

Attachments

• firstOne.png
    firstOne.png
    269.8 KB · Views: 0

Not in the second test, no. The one I provided (not the one attached to this reply) befre was done about a month after this (attached) test
Ur Estrogen is 28pg/ml
Take 6.25 mg aromasin and then check again,only Estrogen,if u can.
Take the blood test 10-12 hour after u take the dose of aromaisn

Also follow the instructions in my thread about aromasin,read it again

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Ur Estrogen is 28pg/ml
Take 6.25 mg aromasin and then check again,only Estrogen,if u can.
Take the blood test 10-12 hour after u take the dose of aromaisn

Also follow the instructions in my thread about aromasin,read it again
Ok, I will. 28pg estrogen, is that low/high/average? I will also get my Test checked to see if that goes up notably. I've got hair loss already:feelsbadman:

Ok, I will. 28pg estrogen, is that low/high/average?
Average.
U need to get it in the 10-15 pg/ml range,13 pg /ml preferably

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I have reason to believe they may be open, at leased in the spine which I understand closes 21-26yrsOld. I grew 0.7 inch after 19yr old. I did get a recent Xray of wrist but have not been able to look at the Xray yet bc its in CD form (its complicated). I want to get an Xray of spine, not sure what excuse I will give. So conclusion: Spine is probably still open but needs to be checked. that said it will take too long so better to start anyway as HGH may benefit me in other ways.
You're an adult dude lmfao. You can go to a radiologist and get your plates scanned, but most likely they're fused if your androgens been so high, and in turn, your estrogens which play a part in fusing growth plates and you're literally 21. Muh everyone grows in their 20's. You're almost an inch above avg US height at 5'10.8" if I read that correctly, you can get a 2-3 inch LL to nearly 6'1" or nearly 6'2" and can end the heightmaxxing cope then move on with rhino or bimax or whatever you need and be content with your life. Hopefully you're white or at least white passing, the process would be easier

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
You're an adult dude lmfao. You can go to a radiologist and get your plates scanned, but most likely they're fused if your androgens been so high, and in turn, your estrogens which play a part in fusing growth plates and you're literally 21. Muh everyone grows in their 20's. You're almost an inch above avg US height at 5'10.8" if I read that correctly, you can get a 2-3 inch LL to nearly 6'1" or nearly 6'2" and can end the heightmaxxing cope then move on with rhino or bimax or whatever you need and be content with your life. Hopefully you're white or at least white passing, the process would be easier
I agree with what u say. I'll still start Aromasin and HGH in the coming weeks. As for LL, I have been thinking of doing it, for 1.5-2 inch in femur but looking at post-op videos of patients running has soured me quite a bit. It looks like one is permanently disabled post-op. I tried to find videos demonstrating this but could not find them. Actually, I made this thread here: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=70466.0 to try and compile videos. I've seen it be claimed that relaxin can increase height post-puberty also.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate