If no woman ever, do you still self-maxx?

If you had zero chances of getting laid/relationship in your lifetime, is self-maxxing worth it?

• Yes, I believe I should be the Chad so I will forever prioritize and maxx myself, come at me!

• Yes, because I was born a Chad and I was encouraged young, I don't know black-pill, what is mog?

• No, I simp status and foids and I self-identify as a cuckgott and I will self-minn, i am hetero gay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Depresso

Depresso

Forgive, move on, and grow
If you never* had any chance ever of getting a woman, would you still respect yourself and self-maxx or was it all ever for social approval and gratification?

*Never could be any of the following:
  • Being so ugly and short that no amount of red-pill advice works
  • Being a chad in a sausagefest or a desert or in a world where women don't exist where it does not count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Numb, vermillioncorefan and Lynxress
Yes I'm doing it because I want to, not because of anyone

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
If you never* had any chance ever of getting a woman, would you still respect yourself and self-maxx or was it all ever for social approval and gratification?

• Being a chad in a sausagefest or a desert or in a world where women don't exist where it does not count
I looksmaxx so I can get erections and suck my self on the toilet seat everytime I look in the mirror

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Depresso and InnerVoid
maxxing is a principle. its what seperates men from women. we strive to be better even if its a lost battle while the bottom tier girls let themselves go and rely on getting chad once in a blue moon

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Depresso
I will self-maxx no matter what even into old age, it's a matter of self-respect

Also, regardless of dating success, people that actually put the effort tend to be respected more and have smoother social interactions

Looksminns and failos attract disrespect from what I've seen

i mean i still wanna be healthy and not be a smelly ugly fuck but i wouldn’t self improve giga hard ig id focus on money more tho cuz women gone completely🤷‍♂️🤠

If you're ascending to get women, you aren't ascending at all.

• Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
The argument of doing something for yourself is absurd and a big cope. Every action has an aim: imagine if you were going to live alone for the rest of your life, why would you looksmaxx? To waste time? Why do women do things for themselves, don't you think they want validation from other women by mogging them in a mall or any other place. How do you explain fashion, what's the point of having a personality if nothing matters except yourself. And most important, 99% of the time you don't see your face or body unless someone takes a photo or you look in the mirror. The fact you care about your looks is because other people judge. People post photos on social media cuz "they love themselves" don't you see how absurd that is.

Last edited:

None of the above. If you can't get laid then what are looks? Selfmaxx yes, but nothing to do with looks.

• Hmm...
The argument of doing something for yourself is absurd and a big cope. Every action has an aim: imagine if you were going to live alone for the rest of your life, why would you looksmaxx? To waste time?
But you won't really live alone for the rest of your life, you will still get to interact with people, your looks determine even how you're treated by cashiers, waiters, taxi drivers, bureaucrats, all sorts of random people you interact with, so it's still better to looksmax even if you go MGTOW and plan to cut off women from your life forever.

• +1
But you won't really live alone for the rest of your life, you will still get to interact with people, your looks determine even how you're treated by cashiers, waiters, taxi drivers, bureaucrats, all sorts of random people you interact with, so it's still better to looksmax even if you go MGTOW and plan to cut off women from your life forever.
This is why we are here. Because people exist. It's all a big competition where those who were born with genetic luck and heritage win. Unless you wanna live in a forest forever, you have to fit in.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Depresso and Gonthar

I will never love myself or respect myself if me self improving doesn’t help me get women , I self improve for the social approval of others ngl , but Ik it’s pointless I’ll never be a chad or HTN, I’ve been 110 pounds at 5’5 but I was still ugly and dating apps never worked for me ,I live in nyc (moggercity) and I’ve only been approached once in my life but nothing came out of it. I honestly hate the fact that I was born , I hate everything about me ,I feel like a total failure