If one more fat ugly retard stares at me in the airport ima flip

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
God subhumans just kill every vibration they’re around

my anger issues cannot handle these fat anxious freaks just staring directly at me when I look up. I don’t wanna look at ur ugly face look somewhere else nigga

They ain’t anxious if they staring right at you

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Quit looking at the mirror blud

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, soover4me and 📎♿️⚙️
legit. OP just doesn't have the aura. no puppy is going to be comfortable holding eye contact with a lion

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and atlantean
legit. OP just doesn't have the aura. no puppy is going to be comfortable holding eye contact with a lion
🤓🤓 if only you knew how corny you sound ☠️ autist cornball

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
They r trying to mask their feelings of disgust for themselves with fake low inhibition that stems from pure stupidity and insentience tbh

honey boo boo fashion GIF

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
God subhumans just kill every vibration they’re around

my anger issues cannot handle these fat anxious freaks just staring directly at me when I look up. I don’t wanna look at ur ugly face look somewhere else nigga
Thats very discriminatory, especially if you are blackpilled, these people did nothing to you and you insult their existence for cheap entertainment

• Hmm...
Exactly the type of people who I see just looking when I look up ☠️ like damn it’s hard not to be lookist looking at subhumans legit just worsens my mood, it’s a brutal world

• +1
Reactions: micropp
Thats very discriminatory, especially if you are blackpilled, these people did nothing to you and you insult their existence for cheap entertainment
It’s just the brutality of reality, there are studies that show looking at unnattractive women triggers annoyance in the brain for men, I can’t really help it. All the autists in replies analyzing the fact that fat ugly people look at me but not analyzing the simple human nature of the response in the first place. Emotionally dumb little dogs think they smart incels but they some cornballs etc I physically and mentally mog all of you niggas 🤙🏻🤣👆

It’s just the brutality of reality, there are studies that show looking at unnattractive women triggers annoyance in the brain for men, I can’t really help it. All the autists in replies analyzing the fact that fat ugly people look at me but not analyzing the simple human nature of the response in the first place. Emotionally dumb little dogs think they smart incels but they some cornballs etc I physically and mentally mog all of you niggas 🤙🏻🤣👆
Muh muh studies doesnt mean you have to mentally ill and insult people who literally asked nothing
I dont go outside and just insult every old person because they are old, every short person a manlet, at some point you need to understand nobody cares.

• Hmm...
Muh muh studies doesnt mean you have to mentally ill and insult people who literally asked nothing
I dont go outside and just insult every old person because they are old, every short person a manlet, at some point you need to understand nobody cares.
And neither do I, I come on an obscure forum of freaks and complain about it because it’s my darkest unhinged thoughts, but have a psychological reason backed by science therefor I am not a bad person and you are virtue signaling. Your entire biological origins have been perverted and scued from victim and superiority complex or whatever tfs wrong with you. I’m allowed to hate ugly niggas who act funny. Ergo people who don’t have self awarenesss over their subhumanitt and let it ruin other people’s days by acting like freaks (staring is rude objectively)