If one more girl approaches me or shows obvious interest I’m taking a break from here

He doesn't get sex from them and then copes "muhh I ignore them cause of this forum" no one is gonna buy his bullshit :lul:

Just narcissistic rambling. Peak mental illness
Nigga I wish one of u would see what these girls are doing and what I’m doing in exchange

They are literally doing everything a foid can possibly do without straight up saying they wanna go out

lol what I just agreed with you that rotting is retarded, I realized that myself a couple months ago and life is actually great i go outside with friends and shit but you still cant deny the importance looks have especially if you live in the 0.5% you are literally living on tutorial mode
I agree with you. I just hate seeing high tier normies and chadlites here wasting their life rotting on this forum because they don’t look like Gandy.

I am literally not talking to them

I’ve told multiple times what some girls do

And at the point I’m at because of this forum if a girl comes up to me and tries talking to me I just walk away
jfc this also happened to me in highschool because of this forum :lul: i only ascended because of the whitepill and indigenous swiss mfs like dr. bruh and shit taught me low inhib and healthmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Nigga I wish one of u would see what these girls are doing and what I’m doing in exchange

They are literally doing everything a foid can possibly do without straight up saying they wanna go out
Yeah sure jfl your delusion and mental illness knows no bounds. Yeah, leave this forum and enter a mental hospitol instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Yeah sure jfl your delusion and mental illness knows no bounds. Yeah, leave this forum and enter a mental hospitol instead
I’m leaving this forum this will be my last post

And I will only come back once I have proof of girls flirting with me I’ll literally record it

It might be after tomorrow or in a month from now but I won’t be back until I do

Now I go

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autismmaxxer and Deleted member 14693

all the blackpillers should meet up in germany so we can watch you and you give advice :p

Legit, this forum is very delusional

People on this forum say its over for me because im 5'8 and have a long face.

Yet somehow just this year I have had 4 girls confirmed to like me and another 5 serious iois

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Meanwhile i have a gf and im still here 💀

Schizo delusions you’re not getting iois tbh but you can oofy doofymax.