If only

📎♿️⚙️

📎♿️⚙️

I will kill more sex havers than STD’s
If only I could come home to a loyal, submissive, girlfriend after work to relieve my stress by letting me do whatever I want to her. But nope I come home to post on here and .is. Though tonight I got to shoot a snake with a BB gun which was cool.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, nathan, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
If only I could come home to a loyal, submissive, girlfriend after work to relieve my stress by letting me do whatever I want to her. But nope I come home to post on here and .is. Though tonight I got to shoot a snake with a BB gun which was cool.

This is what you are looking for

images

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Eriot Lodger
Not cool, stick to beating your own snake instead.

• WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I don't want a snake chilling around my house and possibly eating my families fish
I meant your dick but maybe it's not long enough to be accurately compared which is fine. Slap your toad then or whatever else you dicklets call it.

• WTF
too bad youre incel

• +1
I meant your dick but maybe it's not long enough to be accurately compared which is fine. Slap your toad then or whatever else you dicklets call it
Didn't you literally make a thread about riding a dildo and making sure your neighbors kid could here it?

Didn't you literally make a thread about riding a dildo and making sure your neighbors kid could here it?
Did I? That must've been a joke. Anyway you shouldn't torture animals.

• Hmm...
Did I? That must've been a joke. Anyway you shouldn't torture animals.
It was refusing to leave my front yard and could have killed the stray cat that lives outside my house. Or my dogs or fish if it got to the backyard.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
It was refusing to leave my front yard and could have killed the stray cat that lives outside my house. Or my dogs or fish if it got to the backyard.
Aight but you should at least eat it so it doesn't go to waste.

• JFL
Get with an asian

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
@murdah why the hmm reaction? That is what noodlewhores are.

Last edited: