If people don’t say “bless you” when you sneeze, you’re an incel.

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
Whenever a foid in class sneezed EVEN if it was one of those high pitch sneezes everyone said bless you at the same time. If a high t chad sneezed it would be so loud and deep you couldn’t resist saying bless you. Meanwhile I would sneeze 3 times in a row and no one would say bless you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 2426, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
Whenever a foid in class sneezed EVEN if it was one of those high pitch sneezes everyone said bless you at the same time. If a high t chad sneezed it would be so loud and deep you couldn’t resist saying bless you. Meanwhile I would sneeze 3 times in a row and no one would say bless you
Whenever I sneeze an eerie silence takes over the room, and every single one of the integrants of the class proceeds to say "bless you, anon". Then three different foids hand me some Kleenex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, TheMewingBBC, birchman and 2 others
chad trait : saying alhamdulillah after sneezing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 2426, birchman and 4 others
Whenever I sneeze an eerie silence takes over the room, and every single one of the integrants of the class proceeds to say "bless you, anon". Then three different foids hand me some Kleenex.

Sneezes me

if some one tells me bless you I just say «yeah whatever bitch» and hope they do not do it again

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 685
Contray to conventional wisdom, Gazuntite is a German word that means “kill yourself”

Some people say it to me, some don't.
But I hate it when they do because it is very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back