if People really hate South Asians/Indians on these foroums that much,then why should i selfcuck myself being here,I am leaving,ALLAH HAFIZ

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered

yes curry is the lowest smv jfl
curry pajeets creepy guy in the dms jfl
currries pajeets not caucasoid but r abo australoids and not light skin preety femboy like ricemen
kill all curries pajeets,gencide,evicemogg them,they r the most annoying smelliest dirtiest subhuman

yes the lowest lowest out of all ,be happy that ur not indian ,that what most people here think right?

Bye I am Leaving ,my english is bad ,but i tried to prove my point so many times even made a phenotype megathread to show diverse and pure real indic caucasoid south asians.showed average south asian to the most darkest and whites, but people still think the same and thinks i am coping,but i know u all r wrong and idont need ur validation bye

happy New Year 2022,I hope all of you accend this new year,i am leaving this forums for the sake of my mental health

and yes be happy then ur not south asians,that what they say here every 2 minutes right????
i bet there would be another curry pajeet thread in a second but anyway bye

i am the highest iq south asian,least self hating user here there ever was
there is no point in me fighting with anyone here,if u already think us as abo australids lowest smv subhumanm,ALLAH HAFIZ

• +1
Reactions: Win
Brutal, no one cares

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
see you next week

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Win
Cool

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just make sure you actually delete your account instead of staying here or you’ll look like a giant pussy

as salamualaikum Bhai.

Haven't u made evisceration threads in the past??

Also I think a material minority of the curry hate here is legit, and in many ways some kind of bio weapon like in No Time To Die that removed a large majority of people's with subcontinental origin, would massively improve the world not just for everyone elsez but also for the ethnics who remain