If people treat you well ig are you probably not that ugly/mentalcel?

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

No, it means you are a fucking sheep who does what everyone else does.

If the people are women then yes

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Kade and Deleted member 5583
Elab.

What do you consider "being treated well"?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Elab.

What do you consider "being treated well"?
Try to initiate conversation, smile and everything, not act repelled, polite/respectful enough, just nothing negative, no inherent social disadvantage apart from feeling ugly myself

• +1
Reactions: Kade and 5ft10
Try to initiate conversation, smile and everything, not act repelled, polite/respectful enough, just nothing negative, no inherent social disadvantage apart from feeling ugly myself
Do you get treated like that by both men and women?

If that happens to you, then you're probably at least average, I'd say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Do you get treated like that by both men and women?

If that happens to you, then you're probably at least average, I'd say.
Yep, in fact I also got complimented several times. On seeing my pictures though and according to PSL I look atrocious though. Maybe it's because I look smart?

• Woah
Reactions: 5ft10
Yep, in fact I also got complimented several times. On seeing my pictures though and according to PSL I look atrocious though. Maybe it's because I look smart?
Complimented on what?

What is your PSL? I dont think looking smart has anything to do with that tbh, maybe you have a high trust face.

• +1
What does treat you well IG mean?

• +1
What does treat you well IG mean?
Just well normally, with no inherent bias like truecels face; sitting away, avoiding eye contact and stuff
Complimented on what?

What is your PSL? I dont think looking smart has anything to do with that tbh, maybe you have a high trust face.
Eyes and just face. Like a 4 PSL

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
JFL there’s so many incels in this thread

If people treat you like a normal person and are friendly to you then you are just average looking. I think the level of enthusiasm you receive will tell you how attractive you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 5583
If people treat you like a normal person and are friendly to you then you are just average looking. I think the level of enthusiasm you receive will tell you how attractive you are.
No enthusiasm in particular, just normally. From time to time though some weirdos I barely know ask me "Are you okay?" or "do you even talk bro" "are you high" so I'm pretty much an autist. I maybe have a high trust face with an RBF somehow and uncontrolled facial expressions