Signs that your a mentalcel

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Mentalcel: A person whose unsuccessfulness with women/inceldom is due to psychological factors.

Sign 1:
You never initiate conversations, all friends you’ve had approached you first. You cant expect the world to come to you, you wont make any progress by waiting for unreliable external factors.

Sign 2: You assume people hate you. Due to childhood traumas, you might have trust issues or low self esteem about people perceptions of you when in reality peopleare more worried about themselves.

Sign 3: You recieve iois from girls but never end up talking to them. You can remember obvious iois, however you were to insecure and nervous to talk to them. This means you know some girls find you attractive yet your still lonley.

Sign 4: You look better than the majority of people outside. The majority of people outside have major failos such as being fat, bald, short etc. Comparing yourself online, you feel very ugly, but outside in the real world you mog the majority of people.

Main causes of mentalceldom:
Shyness
High inhib
Anxiety
Intorversion
Doubt
Feeling self importance:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TUSSELEIF, halloweed and 6 others
i'm pretty much all of these apart from the iois part, but then again the only "ioi" i consider to be legit is her dropping to her knees and asking to suck my dick, otherwise i just assume she wants me dna eradicated from the local gene pool :p

• Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Being a 6"6 htn with a good frane and not slaying every day

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4
Being a 6"6 htn with a good frane and not slaying every day
no way you have those stats and ur virgin, ur lying about the htn part probably

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and gigell
Mentalcel: A person whose unsuccessfulness with women/inceldom is due to psychological factors.

Sign 1:
You never initiate conversations, all friends you’ve had approached you first. You cant expect the world to come to you, you wont make any progress by waiting for unreliable external factors.

Sign 2: You assume people hate you. Due to childhood traumas, you might have trust issues or low self esteem about people perceptions of you when in reality peopleare more worried about themselves.

Sign 3: You recieve iois from girls but never end up talking to them. You can remember obvious iois, however you were to insecure and nervous to talk to them. This means you know some girls find you attractive yet your still lonley.

Sign 4: You look better than the majority of people outside. The majority of people outside have major failos such as being fat, bald, short etc. Comparing yourself online, you feel very ugly, but outside in the real world you mog the majority of people.

Shyness
High inhib
Anxiety
Intorversion
Doubt
Feeling self importance:
how can this be so accurate?

sounds like me!

no way you have those stats and ur virgin, ur lying about the htn part probably
Not virgin but dont feel like a slayer either i feel like im underperforming for my stats the face rate is from manu org users

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I always assume everyone hates me and nobody likes me

A lot of it is also personality. If you were raised in a way that made you avoident, you won't do the things that need to be done. It's why you see manlets who look average with hot chicks, but as a hot guy you're still lonely.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

Sign 1:

Shyness
High inhib
Anxiety
Intorversion
Doubt
Feeling self importance:
3/4 i may be cooked:feelsohgod: