If personality isn't legit explain this to me

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Why is it most girls from my social circle at first aren't attracted to me, but after getting to know me start feeling attraction and shit? I literally got my last gf like that, she didn't find me that attractive, but started hanging around me more because I would make her laugh and was energetic and would make everyone feel welcome/nice. She then said she started feeling really close/attracted to me as a result, she'd enjoy being around me and as a result liked me.

Every single girl I've dated and shit has said the same shit, I don't understand it tbh. It makes me insecure af because it just feels like I'm an ugly guy but because of NTmaxxing I got them, but then I go on here and am told I look totally normal/avg.

Is this why normies say "it's just personality" because girls tell them this shit?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 12002 and 15 others
easy, you met your last gfs looks threshold. SO your personality actually mattered to her.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, EverythingMattersCel, Timelessbrah and 10 others
Why is it most girls from my social circle at first aren't attracted to me, but after getting to know me start feeling attraction and shit? I literally got my last gf like that, she didn't find me that attractive, but started hanging around me more because I would make her laugh and was energetic and would make everyone feel welcome/nice. She then said she started feeling really close/attracted to me as a result, she'd enjoy being around me and as a result liked me.

Every single girl I've dated and shit has said the same shit, I don't understand it tbh. It makes me insecure af because it just feels like I'm an ugly guy but because of NTmaxxing I got them, but then I go on here and am told I look totally normal/avg.

Is this why normies say "it's just personality" because girls tell them this shit?
all girls that talk to me are immediately put off after talking to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, EverythingMattersCel, MaxillaMaxing and 7 others
all girls that talk to me are immediately put off after talking to me
dead srs? why? I get the total opposite in all honesty. All girls I've met in a social setting always have a good word to put in for me

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel and DivineBeing

I communicate with girls by staring at them maniacally, no blinking

dead srs? why? I get the total opposite in all honesty. All girls I've met in a social setting always have a good word to put in for me
nah bro every time im on tinder i only have to fucking hope she has never heard of me before

same with my business contacts

i always hope they know nobody that i worked with before otherwise i'm fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

what do you even talk about jfl

A 5'5 curry is slaying in the UK. The :bluepill: is legit @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Toth's thot, Hikicel69 and 7 others
women are more sensitive to oxytocin- the more they see someone- the more a guy looks attractive to them. Obviously, you should pass looks threshold minimally to trigger it though. Pretty much cheat cod for men this is why the social circle is so important for sub chads.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, EverythingMattersCel, Kmscurry and 3 others
How many did you successfully brought to your bed with your jestermaxxing skills.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
A 5'5 curry is slaying in the UK. The :bluepill: is legit @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234
id he get laid tho

might just be delusional orbitmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
How many did you successfully brought to your bed with your jestermaxxing skills.
yes bedding a girl is the only purpose a girl has

if you dont achieve it you wasted on time for nothing in return

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
easy, you met your last gfs looks threshold. SO your personality actually mattered to her.
Maybe, but then that means I pass looks threshold for a lot of girls, but I don't do as well in bars or clubs. Do looks thresholds increase and decrease in different settings?
nah bro every time im on tinder i only have to fucking hope she has never heard of me before

same with my business contacts

i always hope they know nobody that i worked with before otherwise i'm fucked
Why? What have you possibly done?
what do you even talk about jfl
Erm tbh man, whatever really. I tend to joke around and will often talk about my hobbies or aspirations, and I am geniunely passionate about them. I also treat others kindly, it's not really the 1 on 1 time I spend with them. They just see how I treat others and just my general energy and like it I guess? I've never had anything really bad said about me, and I unironically stand up for incels irl

Personality is legit

Maybe, but then that means I pass looks threshold for a lot of girls, but I don't do as well in bars or clubs. Do looks thresholds increase and decrease in different settings?

Erm tbh man, whatever really. I tend to joke around and will often talk about my hobbies or aspirations, and I am geniunely passionate about them. I also treat others kindly, it's not really the 1 on 1 time I spend with them. They just see how I treat others and just my general energy and like it I guess? I've never had anything really bad said about me, and I unironically stand up for incels irl
lol i used to be nice to people as well i only get shit on in return and abused

now i just abuse everyone around me like dogs

for example if i dont see value in someone ill just tell them they're subhuman and not talk to them. i have absolutely no problem telling someone they're ugly or retarded or that it's over for them and they should consider killing themselves even IRL. it's over for them anyway they can't do shit

or i used to treat fellow interns like shit since i deemed them intellectually inferior and made them do the dirty work while gaslighting them and making fun about them with my superiors (my superiors always liked me but co-workers fucking hated me)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: getra, thegoat, Deleted member 7725 and 3 others
I'm not a slayer lol
women are more sensitive to oxytocin- the more they see someone- the more a guy looks attractive to them. Obviously, you should pass looks threshold minimally to trigger it though. Pretty much cheat cod for men this is why the social circle is so important for sub chads.
This sounds legit tbh, even the girls who aren't really interested in dating me, somewhat care for me.
I've dated 2, when I was 16 I had a girl who I knew offer me a bj and another girl asked me out - but I declined both.

The 2 who I dated were when I was past 18. I had a coffee date with some black chick a few weeks ago, but didn't like her so declined 2nd date

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep

I was abused by my parents and teachers got treated like shit when i was a kid so i became a silent creep its over i dont want to speak i cant speak

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and DivineBeing

Bars and clubs will be harder cause whoever the best looking guys are at the time will get the lays most of the time. But its still possible for normie tier guys to get a lay, you have to be moggin whoever guys youre near in the moment. As long as you are above average and high NT you should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and DivineBeing
Bars and clubs will be harder cause whoever the best looking guys are at the time will get the lays most of the time. But its still possible for normie tier guys to get a lay, you have to be moggin whoever guys youre near in the moment. As long as you are above average and high NT you should be fine.
in bars you need to be 6'3 and it's gucci

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
Makes sense this is how most relationships occur in the real world. Chad chasers are usually club whores not ones who socialize

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 16275, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Makes sense this is how most relationships occur in the real world. Chad chasers are usually club whores not ones who socialize
suicide tier fuel for me

girls get put off by me irl

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
in bars you need to be 6'3 and it's gucci
height is a big factor in clubs , also frame. But you still need to be at least above average facially

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
lol i used to be nice to people as well i only get shit on in return and abused

now i just abuse everyone around me like dogs

for example if i dont see value in someone ill just tell them they're subhuman and not talk to them. i have absolutely no problem telling someone they're ugly or retarded or that it's over for them and they should consider killing themselves even IRL. it's over for them anyway they can't do shit

or i used to treat fellow interns like shit since i deemed them intellectually inferior and made them do the dirty work while gaslighting them and making fun about them with my superiors (my superiors always liked me but co-workers fucking hated me)
I'm not "nice" in the sense I do nice things because I want stuff in return. I'm only nice, because I don't like being a dick to people really, everyone struggles with life, I don't see why I need to make people's lives harder.

I probably sound like a hippie, but if I dislike someone, I just avoid them because hating them just brings negative energy into my life. I think most people can sense that. I like to visualise myself as positive energy and my presence improves people's lives and hence people like me. I also have a high trust face which probably helps.

I have a decent face, but am short. I've only gotten interest from older women mainly, literal 35 year old woman who was 6ft bought me a drink at a bar before. I'm called cute by older women too, but I'm not given any attention from girls my age :(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 16275 and DivineBeing
suicide tier fuel for me

girls get put off by me irl
Same it’s because we are 5’10/5’11 instead of 6’1 then they would treat us normally

• +1
I think this is legit tbh.

• +1
I'm not "nice" in the sense I do nice things because I want stuff in return. I'm only nice, because I don't like being a dick to people really, everyone struggles with life, I don't see why I need to make people's lives harder.

I probably sound like a hippie, but if I dislike someone, I just avoid them because hating them just brings negative energy into my life. I think most people can sense that. I like to visualise myself as positive energy and my presence improves people's lives and hence people like me. I also have a high trust face which probably helps.

I have a decent face, but am short. I've only gotten interest from older women mainly, literal 35 year old woman who was 6ft bought me a drink at a bar before. I'm called cute by older women too, but I'm not given any attention from girls my age :(
youre 5'5? ouch. JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and FailedNormieManlet
height is a big factor in clubs , also frame. But you still need to be at least above average facially
Frame is nothing without height i have frame + small head but 5'9 so its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, DivineBeing and Deleted member 16934
youre 5'5? ouch. JFL
Yeah, thing is some people here think I'm some sort of slayer. I'm not, I've been told awful things by women too regarding my height and have even had my race made fun of

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 16934
Same it’s because we are 5’10/5’11 instead of 6’1 then they would treat us normally
definitly

unironically personality is bullshit

if i were 6'1 they'd be zombified like my lays doing JBW where i talked about my face only 24/7

• +1
Girls cant tie down chads and get into relationships with them, thats why most men who are in relationships are normies

• +1
Reactions: ropemax, datboijj, DivineBeing and 2 others
I think this is legit tbh.
No joke I have a 5’5 Indian friend in the UK who is extremely NT but in a very friendly and social way and he does fine girls invite him out to meet their friends and shit and msg him frequently. Even when we were together in our school which every girl was a slut and Tera Giga chad with money only, they would always talk to him and a girl in the lower years liked him properly apparently. It’s almost insane seeing how his social skills have improved his life

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Chadeep, DivineBeing and 1 other person
on old lookism, there was a legendary thread- how to date your equal or above as incel-lpd

1) luck
2) propinquity
3) delusion

the second was the most important factor- you have to put yourself into an environment where there are women. Social circle/job/dance club or something doesn't matter. you need to interact with them regularly. With time some of them develop feelings of attachment towards you. Almost all relationships where a girl mog guy by 2+ points are a direct result of this.

pre-online era 95% of all relationships were formed through mutual job and social circle so it's no wonder it really works.

without propinquity/attachment it's really hard to date women because their sex drive is lower thus physical standards are higher- you really need to be above average to use online dating or cold approaching. Obviously, if you have a stable psyche you can do it as an average guy but the amount of rejection will be massive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and FailedNormieManlet
OP is probably fun to be around tbh. I have 5'2 friend who has no problems with dating girls. NT is king.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member 15099 and FailedNormieManlet
How do you escalate sexually from being just friends?

• JFL
Girls cant tie down chads and get into relationships with them, thats why most men who are in relationships are normies
It is what it is. At least they will still love you and can lust after you if you treat them like shit or get status as an average man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16934 and DivineBeing
Yeah, thing is some people here think I'm some sort of slayer. I'm not, I've been told awful things by women too regarding my height and have even had my race made fun of
You didnt have shit parents and were abused as a kid like me you had supportive and uplifting people around you so you became like them for me everything went downhill after 10th grade sanity and shit fell apart as well as academic performance i could have been something by now but ill never know all i know is that i didnt deserve this shit now i seek revenge by treating everyone like worthless dogs and abusing my parents because fuck them

• +1
No joke I have a 5’5 Indian friend in the UK who is extremely NT but in a very friendly and social way and he does fine girls invite him out to meet their friends and shit and msg him frequently. Even when we were together in our school which every girl was a slut and Tera Giga chad with money only, they would always talk to him and a girl in the lower years liked him properly apparently. It’s almost insane seeing how his social skills have improved his life
Yeah legit, being NT is such a boost. Most of this forum mogs me but some haven't even kissed a girl which is a huge shock. Girls just like fun guys? Idk man, I've always been confused about it.
OP is probably fun to be around tbh. I have 5'2 friend who has no problems with dating girls. NT is king.
I think I'm fairly fun irl. I get invited everywhere by lots of people and whenever we are drinking, I become super friendly and hug everyone. Which has never got a negative reaction from girls, most of them hug me back and we often just talk about anything, I don't even try to keep shit sexual, I just enjoy the good vibes.

Even when sober people will invite me to events, idk why. Girls say shit like I'm sweet, guys say I'm fun and a trustworthy person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Chadeep and DivineBeing

Imo looks matter more in girls than guys. I'm way more shallow than girls I feel tbh

• JFL
You didnt have shit parents and were abused as a kid like me you had supportive and uplifting people around you so you became like them for me everything went downhill after 10th grade sanity and shit fell apart as well as academic performance i could have been something by now but ill never know all i know is that i didnt deserve this shit now i seek revenge by treating everyone like worthless dogs and abusing my parents because fuck them
i got abused too

made it to an ivy league school as a working class kid

now own 20+ of an 8-figure valued start-up as a founder

0 attention from anyone

rather, i get abused by normie subhumans who don't understand how much superior i am to them

buddy our time will come (y)

• So Sad
i got abused too

made it to an ivy league school as a working class kid

now own 20+ of an 8-figure valued start-up as a founder

0 attention from anyone

rather, i get abused by normie subhumans who don't understand how much superior i am to them

buddy our time will come (y)
Literally punched my fucking dad a couple of days ago fuck both of my parents all i want is the inheritance then my time will come...

• +1
Literally punched my fucking dad a couple of days ago fuck both of my parents all i want is the inheritance then my time will come...
my parents are ok

but everyone else abused me like a dog

• +1
How do you escalate sexually from being just friends?
If she's legit your friend, you don't really. I mean I've dated a friend before and the way it started was a bit of a blur. She just started hanging out with me more, so I'd always end up talking to her and we'd end up having more 1 on 1 talks about stuff. Sometimes deep stuff, sometimes just light hearted stuff. Like I remember she was telling me about her aspiration/dreams and I held her hand in a platonic way and looked at her and said she can probably make it, and then changed the topic to something more fun because I cba to talk about that shit (obviously didn't tell her I cba lol). But like for example, she said that made her like me more because I could put her mind at ease.

I'm not really an emotional tampon though, I don't go around listening to girl issues. Girls tell you their issues because they want to vent, not because they want solutions

• JFL
my parents are ok

but everyone else abused me like a dog
I hate all of my teachers they were peeping and snitching on my ass 24/7 had to act like high inhib goodytwoshoes fag but it was conflicting with my nature i wish i could strangle those pathetic creatures and stomp on their skulls but i cant so i have to hold my shit in its over

exposure, the longer you look at someone the more attracted you will be to them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken and FailedNormieManlet