If personality isn't legit explain this to me

Idk but mogs me.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Idk but mogs me.
total lie. You're god tier lol
its how im attracted to my crush now
Yeah I think that's how it's worked for me mostly. I get so confused when reading incel stories about 5'5 pajeets who are treated awfully, because shit like that never really happens to me

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and DivineBeing
I am not lying tho, nothing like that has ever happened to me :feelswhy:
do you have big social circle bro? You probably get laid from ONS and shit

No and no.
Surely you get laid from tinder? And yeah you need social circle to even do this shit. I'm very NT irl, and tbh you seem NT too, I'm surprised if you don't have social circle

I guess I could…

How do I seem NT but have 0 irl friends? This feels like a sick joke 😭😭
You are not the first person to tell me this btw
@prettyboislime
I mean judging from the way you write on here, you seem rational and not like a dick. I don't take you as the sort of person who would start being unfriendly to someone for no reason, and you probably try to get along with most people. Some users here have mad insecurities and are obsessed with the smallest things, hence they are not NT. But you don't seem like that

Some users here have mad insecurities and are obsessed with the smallest things, hence they are not NT. But you don't seem like that
giphy.gif

Yeah I am definitely not insecure and don’t have obsessive thoughts at all!

• JFL
giphy.gif

Yeah I am definitely not insecure and don’t have obsessive thoughts at all!
I mean I've not spoken to you super in depth, but from the small interaction I had with you, you seemed fine. Even being self aware of your thoughts is a good step

Lifefuel for manletcels :feelsgood: ropefuel for aspiecels :feelswhy: ERfuel for autisticmanletcels :feelswah:
Why is it most girls from my social circle at first aren't attracted to me, but after getting to know me start feeling attraction and shit? I literally got my last gf like that, she didn't find me that attractive, but started hanging around me more because I would make her laugh and was energetic and would make everyone feel welcome/nice. She then said she started feeling really close/attracted to me as a result, she'd enjoy being around me and as a result liked me.

Every single girl I've dated and shit has said the same shit, I don't understand it tbh. It makes me insecure af because it just feels like I'm an ugly guy but because of NTmaxxing I got them, but then I go on here and am told I look totally normal/avg.

Is this why normies say "it's just personality" because girls tell them this shit?

Why is it most girls from my social circle at first aren't attracted to me, but after getting to know me start feeling attraction and shit? I literally got my last gf like that, she didn't find me that attractive, but started hanging around me more because I would make her laugh and was energetic and would make everyone feel welcome/nice. She then said she started feeling really close/attracted to me as a result, she'd enjoy being around me and as a result liked me.

Every single girl I've dated and shit has said the same shit, I don't understand it tbh. It makes me insecure af because it just feels like I'm an ugly guy but because of NTmaxxing I got them, but then I go on here and am told I look totally normal/avg.

Is this why normies say "it's just personality" because girls tell them this shit?
I think there was a study which showed that the more you know someone and the more familiar they become, the higher their level of attraction towards you and the more positive they feel.

Of course, you need to have a positive effect when with them and not be deformed for this to apply I'd assume.

By the way, I think that the fact that you live in the UK plays a huge part. From what I've seen, girls in America are completely insane and far off the rest of the world, which is why pendejo can't get laid despite being a mogger while you can.

• +1
I think there was a study which showed that the more you know someone and the more familiar they become, the higher their level of attraction towards you and the more positive they feel.

Of course, you need to have a positive effect when with them and not be deformed for this to apply I'd assume.

By the way, I think that the fact that you live in the UK plays a huge part. From what I've seen, girls in America are completely insane and far off the rest of the world, which is why pendejo can't get laid despite being a mogger while you can.
Maybe dude, but yeah truthfully thats how most normies get laid/get gfs via social circle.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and YouLiveForYourself
OP is probably fun to be around tbh. I have 5'2 friend who has no problems with dating girls. NT is king.
Is he in middle school or what's up with that

Would you say youre the life of the party?

Would you say youre the life of the party?
In some cases, but mostly not. In like group work and general sober day stuff, I tend to be a bit more of a leader

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
In some cases, but mostly not. In like group work and general sober day stuff, I tend to be a bit more of a leader
Idk then. Id describe myself similarly to that but i rarely talk to females and get no hoes. I think im cucked by monotone voice since its really hard to show enthusiasm for me. But ill be cracking a lot of jokes which do get positive feedback

Because making women laugh triggers some shit in their brain and they want to be around you.

You're probably a dead average 5 but so is most of the world, you just stand out to them because most guys are boring losers.

But you can't overdo it and be a fuckin clown or make an ass out of yourself. They need to be laughing with you, not at you.

Plus by directing your attention 100% on them and making them feel good by making them laugh it makes them feel affection for you.

But after getting to know me start feeling attraction and shit? I literally got my last gf like that, she didn't find me that attractive, but started hanging around me more because I would make her laugh and was energetic
Because they see you as "friendzone / boyfriend material".. you weren't "fuck buddy material". You gotta remember women have categories for guys & based on how you behave they'll put you in a certain category

Most chicks get in LTRs for attention & cuz they're bored..

• +1
Reactions: Broski and FailedNormieManlet
lol, this is what exposure does to you in the real world. for me its actually the opposite, they start off thinking that i am attractive and then they lose it after getting to know me.

there are going to be so many canned black pill approaches to this that i don't even want to bother. women are not that different from us. there are some women in your life that you are down to fuck but not date. its the same for women, but instead what we do is demonize the fact that women want to date us because we are sex starved hounds and as a result of this women are not.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and FailedNormieManlet

Brutal. Is this how most ethnics live in England.

Maybe it might be different for black guys but I was never accepted, always traumatised, beaten, spit on, racially abused etc.
Of course my social skills are shattered.

But it might be different for ethnics vs blacks tbh I noticed in England that people hate blacks way more than ethnics.

• Hmm...
Brutal. Is this how most ethnics live in England.

Maybe it might be different for black guys but I was never accepted, always traumatised, beaten, spit on, racially abused etc.
Of course my social skills are shattered.

But it might be different for ethnics vs blacks tbh I noticed in England that people hate blacks way more than ethnics.
Hard disagree. I was made fun of my ethnicity when younger, but I always fired back with comebacks and shit - I used to watch a fuck tonne of standup comedy. Never was beaten or anything though. Most people don't view pajeets as a threat, but we are seen as wet wipes here

Hard disagree. I was made fun of my ethnicity when younger, but I always fired back with comebacks and shit - I used to watch a fuck tonne of standup comedy. Never was beaten or anything though. Most people don't view pajeets as a threat, but we are seen as wet wipes here
I've been beaten by my own race for being soft bro. And I was also racially abused from when I was younger up until now. I never could come back with anything because of my learning difficulties (being slow) and because of the stuff I went through I developed mental illnesses.

Tbh I think not being seen as a threat at least is ideal, black is like the colour of evil and destruction in this country. People are much more vile with their anti-blackness than anti-ethnic hatred. If you're curry in England they don't like you but if you're black it's like they want you DEAD.

It is always the opposite for me
I've been in scenarios where girls are very enthusiastic during my first encounter with them when they know nothing about me
Then once they witness me for long enough and how I don't live up to a sportsball playing, Jack the Lad persona they start to treat me like a leper

this just means OP is normal or average/decent looking. personality does matter but looks always make or break it. good personality always adds but if you're ugly to a girl physically then you can't good personality your way into some pussy lmao