If PSL gods like Matt Bomer or David Ghandy posted there faces on here they would get told the are Lmtn's

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,406
Reputation
13,526
Water but when people call Alain Delon a Hltn it just pisses me off, how ou of touch do you have to be to think a man who looks like Delon is average in the face??
If Matt Bomer where to post his face here withought the fame hailo he would get rated Hmtn because his eyes are too feminine jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, 1966Ford, _Jason_ and 16 others
@ArchangeI @_Jason_
@xye @Oscaridk
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, ArchangeI, xye and 3 others
Me when i see a thread from arlo_420
Man Body GIF
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_, ArchangeI, revelations214 and 5 others
Water but when people call Alain Delon a Hltn it just pisses me off, how ou of touch do you have to be to think a man who looks like Delon is average in the face??
If Matt Bomer where to post his face here withought the fame hailo he would get rated Hmtn because his eyes are too feminine jfl
they all only look good in extremely frauded stuff. david gandy is the best out of the 3 but even by his own words, he's a virgin that never got approached.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: xye, orbitlet, Oscaridk and 1 other person
Water but when people call Alain Delon a Hltn it just pisses me off, how ou of touch do you have to be to think a man who looks like Delon is average in the face??
If Matt Bomer where to post his face here withought the fame hailo he would get rated Hmtn because his eyes are too feminine jfl
No they wouldn’t. People aren’t rated that much lower relative to their actual rating on here. Idk why we act like .org is the satans spawn of ratings
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, negative, xye and 2 others
i agree , i have been preaching this for a long time , people are finally realizing
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: _Jason_, xye, Oscaridk and 1 other person
i mean yeah maybe by the low iq retards on here but anyone with half a brain isnt rating him lmtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye, Oscaridk and arlo_420
Me when i see a thread from arlo_420
Man Body GIF
Thats you all the time
they all only look good in extremely frauded stuff. david gandy is the best out of the 3 but even by his own words, he's a virgin that never got approached.
Yeah he was ugly until he hit a very late pueberty + he is an abused dog, he kind of proves NT is everything, I'll be making a thread on that soon
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_, xye, orbitlet and 3 others
No they wouldn’t. People aren’t rated that much lower relative to their actual rating on here. Idk why we act like .org is the satans spawn of ratings
they absolutely would, you can find people who already call these guys mtn.
seen some guy say that mtn is top 1%
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, xye, orbitlet and 3 others
Thats you all the time

Yeah he was ugly until he hit a very late pueberty + he is an abused dog, he kind of proves NT is everything, I'll be making a thread on that soon
Christian Bale Aura GIF
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, xye, orbitlet and 2 others
Water but when people call Alain Delon a Hltn it just pisses me off, how ou of touch do you have to be to think a man who looks like Delon is average in the face??
If Matt Bomer where to post his face here withought the fame hailo he would get rated Hmtn because his eyes are too feminine jfl
Bomer wouldn't be rated HMTN, he'd prolly get rated low chadlite. Thanks for tag btw

Hexum is unmoggable and would probably still be rated chad

And yes, Alain Delon is hella overated round face, average eyes, crooked teeth, no angularity. He's nowhere near chad.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye, Jordan Barrett, orbitlet and 1 other person
Bomer wouldn't be rated HMTN, he'd prolly get rated low chadlite. Thanks for tag btw

Hexum is unmoggable and would probably still be rated chad

And yes, Alain Delon is hella overated round face, average eyes, crooked teeth, no angularity. He's nowhere near chad.
maybe bomer wouldnt be rated mtn, but i dont think cl either, based on this current rating section i would guess he would get htn mostly, possibly a few hhtns
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye, Jordan Barrett and arlo_420
Thats you all the time

Yeah he was ugly until he hit a very late pueberty + he is an abused dog, he kind of proves NT is everything, I'll be making a thread on that soon
Arlo In PMs can you reccomend if I grow hair out or not
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye, Jordan Barrett and arlo_420
"guys please rate me do i mog??"
D4850cb11c3127ba8841c17eaaf8a6d7
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
If Matt Bomer where to post his face here withought the fame hailo he would get rated Hmtn because his eyes are too feminine jfl
this is exactly what i said in that other thread :oops:
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: xye and arlo_420
Bomer wouldn't be rated HMTN, he'd prolly get rated low chadlite. Thanks for tag btw

Hexum is unmoggable and would probably still be rated chad

And yes, Alain Delon is hella overated round face, average eyes, crooked teeth, no angularity. He's nowhere near chad.
Who cares if he didn’t get rated “Chad” based on metrics

Guy had all our grandmothers head over heels for him bro, looks aren’t all about fucking metrics 💀

He had fucking Chad SMV who cares
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye and arlo_420
Water but when people call Alain Delon a Hltn it just pisses me off, how ou of touch do you have to be to think a man who looks like Delon is average in the face??
If Matt Bomer where to post his face here withought the fame hailo he would get rated Hmtn because his eyes are too feminine jfl
Then proceed to rate some ugly normie a high mtn for some bullshit reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: erikt7
Water but when people call Alain Delon a Hltn it just pisses me off, how ou of touch do you have to be to think a man who looks like Delon is average in the face??
If Matt Bomer where to post his face here withought the fame hailo he would get rated Hmtn because his eyes are too feminine jfl
Alain delon keeps getting lower and lower
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and mxl4chi1
Braindead PSL autists honestly
Don’t even bother taking ratings seriously anymore, I only posted on there cuz I was really insecure lmao; ratings have been so much worse and a lot of people intentionally under rate and over rate
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, mxl4chi1 and erikt7
Don’t even bother taking ratings seriously anymore, I only posted on there cuz I was really insecure lmao; ratings have been so much worse and a lot of people intentionally under rate and over rate
Never posted a rating on this site

I got rated by a few dudes on discord

Don’t care about these guys opinions if u can get some female attention irl ur doing just fine

U got Weird ass people on here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Never posted a rating on this site

I got rated by a few dudes on discord

Don’t care about these guys opinions if u can get some female attention irl ur doing just fine

U got Weird ass people on here
On my old account a few years ago all I used to do is post ratings lmao, had great results with it so whenever I felt insecure I just posted on ratings to crave attentions, I’m Deadass gonna spend money in the future so I can get all my rating posts deleted on both accounts…
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and erikt7
had great results with it so whenever I felt insecure I just posted on ratings to crave attentions
yeah when you get like 5 compliments in a row then some guy rates you ltn 😭 and its back to step one
 
  • +1
Reactions: erikt7 and GoodLittleFoidBoy
On my old account a few years ago all I used to do is post ratings lmao, had great results with it so whenever I felt insecure I just posted on ratings to crave attentions, I’m Deadass gonna spend money in the future so I can get all my rating posts deleted on both accounts…
Lmao 😭 that’s actually some bullshit u can’t delete on here without paying.

Fuck man

I got rated highly on discord too but it’s like if ur gl you’ll just see it irl from girls tbh all the rating stuff It’s stupid 😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
yeah when you get like 5 compliments in a row then some guy rates you ltn 😭 and its back to step one
Exactly how this went, got rated Chadlite like one or two times by some retards and even when they got clowned on it felt good
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1
Exactly how this went, got rated Chadlite like one or two times by some retards and even when they got clowned on it felt good
mogs me, the highest i ever gotten is high mtn and i dont blame them tbh, i dont look that good
 
  • +1
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
Lmao 😭 that’s actually some bullshit u can’t delete on here without paying.

Fuck man

I got rated highly on discord too but it’s like if ur gl you’ll just see it irl from girls tbh all the rating stuff It’s stupid 😭
I’m confident enough now so I don’t need any attention from anyone but I just fear reverse image search on google, if that didn’t exist I wouldn’t give a shit about posting
 
  • +1
Reactions: erikt7
mogs me, the highest i ever gotten is high mtn and i dont blame them tbh, i dont look that good
That was when I was 15, in the past months when I was bloated I got rated mostly mtn…. Now I’m pretty confident I’ll get those same ratings ish since Im looking much better as of recently and gym progress has made my frame so good
 
mogs me, the highest i ever gotten is high mtn and i dont blame them tbh, i dont look that good
High mtn is insanely good looking in this day of age, guaranteed if the super models of the past posted here and they weren’t known a few people would try to act smart and say htn cuz of one flaw
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
Jbg God Matt Bomer mogs hard nigga lucky im not gay
JBG is law, dating market is worse than the housing and job market combined; cannot stand how most women think nowadays
 
High mtn is insanely good looking in this day of age, guaranteed if the super models of the past posted here and they weren’t known a few people would try to act smart and say htn cuz of one flaw
that was just one person though 😢 i mostly get lmtn-mmtn
 
that was just one person though 😢 i mostly get lmtn-mmtn
I get that aswell and I see good looking people get that, i don’t really care about ratings anymore and neither should you, it’s only a outlook of how a certain portion of people view you
 
Agreed. and whats worse is the people giving them low ratings probably look like this irl, JFL.

1790837359218
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Duane Dibbley
Replies
2
Views
16
andrey5344
andrey5344
orbitlet
Replies
6
Views
92
sasha108
sasha108
sanz
Replies
2
Views
45
Golf222
Golf222
JuicyJerry
Replies
2
Views
50
JuicyJerry
JuicyJerry
bIiss
Replies
51
Views
232
revelations214
revelations214

Users who are viewing this thread

  • bibodude
Back
Top